@zulfandina

Self-confidence in betting in different years

Hello all gamblers at primedice.
I want to talk a little about our belief in ourselves which may have been traumatized by defeat over the past year, or maybe even better, instead of rising 360 degrees of enthusiasm to achieve victory this new year.
I personally experienced a mental decline, or you could say a little trauma over the past month. I have avoided primedice for more than a month and never bet at all. but it didn't take long for me to bounce back from adversity, I realized that if I give up now, then I'm too stupid as a gambler. My spirits bounced back this month, and I began to be active again in the forum and in the betting room, replaying my brain with various strategies that I might be able to use to bet to achieve a win that I didn't get last year and I believe that this year I can win, thus, I will continue to sharpen my brain to try and keep trying to achieve victory. and I'm sure of that.

How about you?
Are you even more unenthusiastic about betting because you have lost confidence in yourself to win at the Primedice? or do you like me who has sudden beliefs that have just emerged and believe that your beliefs will surely realize what you dreamed of at this year's primedice?
because I think that belief cannot be made up, but was born and just appeared in a gambler.

i always think the same with that usually on busted days. but yes u r right, how could we make profit/victory if we give up. i keep on exploring new strategy.  i always think to stop gambling but until now im here.😜  i just keep on trying.  

that belief is very necessary when gambling. but that doesn't guarantee you that you will win. but rather to your confidence and self control when playing. and regarding the outcome of gambling, only luck determines

It's all about accepting belief that gambling is luck based, So don't be hard on yourself lol

When I bet than I bet with belief that whatever are the results you have to accept them with open heart.

So even if I lose then I know I have made choice and must accept it.

i always keep in mind that its normal to lost in gambling. because its just a win or lost. but i have a limit to my self how much can i afford to lost.

i am planning to do the same thing, not for a month, but for the life time, gambling destroyed many things in my life, it changed many things in my personality , and i lost my social life because of it, i really think its time to quit, i only need a to take the first step which is not that easy !! and for you i wish you all the best, and i wish this year will be much better than the past one !

On 18/02/2020 at 00:40, @zulfandina said:

I want to talk a little about our belief in ourselves which may have been traumatized by defeat over the past year, or maybe even better, instead of rising 360 degrees of enthusiasm to achieve victory this new year.
I personally experienced a mental decline, or you could say a little trauma over the past month. I have avoided primedice for more than a month and never bet at all. but it didn't take long for me to bounce back from adversity, I realized that if I give up now, then I'm too stupid as a gambler. My spirits bounced back this month, and I began to be active again in the forum and in the betting room, replaying my brain with various strategies that I might be able to use to bet to achieve a win that I didn't get last year and I believe that this year I can win, thus, I will continue to sharpen my brain to try and keep trying to achieve victory. and I'm sure of that.

How about you?
Are you even more unenthusiastic about betting because you have lost confidence in yourself to win at the Primedice? or do you like me who has sudden beliefs that have just emerged and believe that your beliefs will surely realize what you dreamed of at this year's primedice?
because I think that belief cannot be made up, but was born and just appeared in a gambler.

Well, in this type of games, which are obviously digital, and determined by combinations and all that stuff, its hard to say and measure my confidence. Its kinda different on how I bet in real life gambling. I guess its more of your guts at the end of the day. Even you're playing for a few years, its still with your gut feel. ✌🏽💯

When you feel unlucky dont play and if you continue lossing don't play also,gambling can couse serious family problem,gamblers is for those people who gambling see as an hobby only and play only for a little amount of money.

That’s part of the whole wagering/gambling experience. If we were going to win all the time, it would be very boring to keep on playing because there’s no risk factor that motivates us to try to “beat” the house. That goes just about for anything in life if it’s too easy then what’s the point of actually even doing it. If Michael Jordan were playing against second graders, who in the world would wanna watch him play basketball? There would be no entertainment value that was worth the time invested. Same can be said for gambling. If all it was were winning, everyone would do it and we’d all be just as equal as we are today. The value I take in gambling is knowing, “hey today is my day” and I wouldn’t get that if every day were my day.

I think self confidence is the key to so many things and so many people may want to be well defined that they have to really look at what is to be best for us, we have to really look for a good chance to work with what we have been given so betting and confidence also go together, am a very person who is afraid to bet , I mean am always running away from it, because I believe that at the end of the day , you are giving yourself  a chance to earn something, and to me a chance is not good enough, I need guarantee. and betting requires a lot of confidence, just as trading does, or even taking on a business.

Well I've only learned to focus on short runs so I can save both time and money while most long runs I've tried so far, didn't end up up green. So go ahead and all in!

If you're traumatized by playing, you should definitely stop. The whole point of gambling is to have fun, and if you're not having fun then you're doing nothing but hurting yourself and wasting money. People always think that its about making profit, but theres many other ways you can make profit without so much risk in the real world compared to gambling.

I personally experienced a mental decline, or you could say a little trauma over the past month.

If you think gambling is causing you to have mental problem, you need to stop gambling.
If you find it hard to stop, visit https://www.begambleaware.org/

Here are some of their tips for better/safer gambling:
image.thumb.png.ee0e029affcc387839408c902efda495.png

Photo from www.begambleaware.org

Hope this helps.

Sometimes when I experienced Continous busting I really want to stop.but I'm always told to myself how can I gain if I will stop now.its gamble and will just wait until we find a great strategy for winning

Yes, it's true that when we all fall mentally it feels hard to deal with and our confidence always decreases because of fear of repeating the losses that have been experienced, but for now I look for strategies that can make me win without spending a lot of my allowance and it was quite successful even though not balanced with what I have lost so far, but from that I can pretty much increase my income.

On 05/03/2020 at 12:31, ham0117 said:

Sometimes when I experienced Continous busting I really want to stop.but I'm always told to myself how can I gain if I will stop now.its gamble and will just wait until we find a great strategy for winning

when you decide to stop then the best thing to do is to stop ! coming back after getting busted will make the loss bigger !! if you feel disappointed better take a break and comeback when you feel better 

There are sometimes you just need to have a break and leave gambling, it doesn't mean you have given up or it is about making profit. It is just to keep your calm and straighten your head. Gambling is not compulsory. Gambling is just to have fun. If you are not having fun, you are not doing gambling right. 

I don't like it when I hear that your life is affected negatively by gambling. You can leave gambling for 3 to 4 Months and don't care about it. Or why would something as facade as gambling affect your life. It shouldn't be at all.

Gambling is all about fun, strategies, and confident. To win dice game is different story, you need to be very careful with your margin, calculate the chances of losing instead of winning. After you bust always take short break and regroup yourself. Gambling in anger in hope to recover your loss will make matter worst. Anyways keep steady and happy gambling. 

How about you?

Hello, dear. First of all, you are not alone for experiencing bad emotions in gambling. Just so you know, huge or small lose does have affects in our mental healthness. Lately, I have reflected my actions in gambling. And i must have admit, that it is not healthy anymore on my side.

Being irritated is one of the behaviour a gambler can't avoid when losing. Also, it is not bad to stay away from gambling after losing. Giving space to yoursel, leaving gambling for a while is a good way to reconstruct yourself as a well being and rebuild your confidence. 

That is I always do, resting for a while. Doing some reflections and then go back here after rebuilding self. It does not mean we are weak, we just had some rest and become strong after the storm we had experienced. 

On 18/02/2020 at 11:22, sheenaz.bay said:

that belief is very necessary when gambling. but that doesn't guarantee you that you will win. but rather to your confidence and self control when playing. and regarding the outcome of gambling, only luck determines

true, confidence in yourself is really needed in gambling. logically, how can I win if I am not sure of the bets made. I just don't agree with your friends about luck. indeed luck is the key to winning in gambling. but that is not true as a whole