DarkBlood096

13 LTC is huge money...

Hi everyone, I work hard in my job. I serve customers and make good money with the tips I make that I deposit into gambling. I was given a £300 tip about 3 weeks ago by a customer that I do not know, however he is the mayor of a certain town. Now I spent all that money obtaining 9 LTC through my supplier and I paid an extra 4 LTC for working hard in my job.

So that is 13 LTC!

Now, I deposited that into Stake, in which as most people know... I love Plinko. I actually started with 0.05 ltc bets and was down to 9 ltc... hit 130x plinko and won 6.45 ltc so it brought my balance back to 15.55 ltc roughly. I lost about another 2.80 ltc before hitting my second 130x plinko and managed to get it up to 19.3 ltc roughly. 

I wanted to withdraw 20 ltc which was a reasonable target, right?

I played dice and hit 8 consecutive losses on 0.10 ltc. I doubled it up to 0.2 ltc bets and it just was all reds. Could of been down to 16 ltc. I wanted to get back to 20 ltc as quick as possible so made a few 1 ltc bets, but that wasn't working.

And before I knew it, I changed it back to plinko and it all sank into reds and after hours of hitting nothing, not even 130x... I lost it all!

This shows you that you don't need 20 ltc to be happy, 19.3 is enough... right?

Anyone lost huge money like this playing games?

yeh, lost over 100 ltc playing dice beeing myself a dumb fuck

Sorry for your loss mate, hope yo recover it asap!

Sorry to hear that mate! Everything will happen on gambling even you have huge or small amount you can make huge amount from small balance
and you can make huge balance to zero. That's why I've never play huge money I just play less $20 and try to make it huge.

I should of been a little smarter and withdrew as soon as I hit my first 130x plinko but sadly my greed took the best of me in which made me continue betting knowing the odds could go sour in which they did regretfully.

I guess these losses are just going to be considered as bad turns or could even say as lessons. 

13 minutes ago, DarkBlood096 said:

I should of been a little smarter and withdrew as soon as I hit my first 130x plinko but sadly my greed took the best of me in which made me continue betting knowing the odds could go sour in which they did regretfully.

I guess these losses are just going to be considered as bad turns or could even say as lessons. 

Lessons are only considered lessons when you learn from it.

16 minutes ago, DarkBlood096 said:

we always regret at the end. but just think this, 'at least u wagered' and move on, recover. keep playing