DarkBlood096

XRP Instant confirm gambling

Hey all!

So it really does say it on the title, but I'm actually eager to know just how many enjoy instant confirm on XRP and also why people don't always choose it as a way to get instant funds rather than waiting for a long time? 

I've been a big gambler with XRP and lost over 6,000 XRP during the last 7 months of my time. Other coins are excluded. When it comes to gambling, how many others actually deposit XRP because it's the fastest way to play?

Thanks everyone!

I also like how fast xrp confirmation when doing transaction. Since I've started playing xrp in primedice I'm beginning to like this coin over playing with doge. No wonder its getting popular now on gambling sites because of its fast transaction. Apart from gambling what I really like it is its price movement also in the market is good.

I actually don't care what I depo, it's mainly ltc, tron and tron is one of the fastest currencies out here too, try it out to deposit once, you'll not be disappointed, once I first deposited tron I couldn't believe my eyes with how fast it was lol, once it was faster than xrp.

because you will need to exchange it to BTC sooner or later, and then you will have to pay high fees for that exchange, i personally prefer to wait for BTC transaction for an hour then paying the high exchange fees.

Well because it's alot difficult for me to exchange xrp to my local currency so that's why I stick with Bitcoin and for exchanging them to Bitcoin, high fees.

So I stick with Bitcoin or Eth.

wow kinda huge lost, sorry to hear that. yes xrp was the fastest. but for me i rather play more to reach min wd than exchanging it. i play depending on what coin i have

xrp is my favorite coin after btc. I often deposit xrp since xrp is in primedice. I like to use xrp because the process of depositing and withdrawing xrp is very fast, don't wait long for xrp in our balance

At first I don't know about xrp.even most of my friends here talked about it I did not used or play that coins.but someone said to exchange my coins to xrp so I can make a withdraw that's the first time I convinced myself xrp is good coins than doge.plus fast confirmation of withdrawal and deposits to any sites.

On 16/02/2020 at 10:22, DarkBlood096 said:

Hey all!

So it really does say it on the title, but I'm actually eager to know just how many enjoy instant confirm on XRP and also why people don't always choose it as a way to get instant funds rather than waiting for a long time? 

The exchange rate of XRP, the exchange fee, the hassle of doing so.

1. The exchange rate of XRP in my coins.ph wallet:::

1xrp ~ 12.45 php

when you buy xrp via php.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
When you sell your xrp to php::

1xrp ~ 12.27 php

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It doesn't look like much but if you would do it via btc::
buy xrp using btc::
1 BTC ~ 37,029 XRP

sell xrp for btc::

1 BTC ~ 38,562

1500xrp difference::

that's a lot to lose for the benefit of faster confirmation. I'd rather wait 10 hrs than pay 1500xrp if I was to play.

I'm surprised because I don't get charged any fees for depositing or withdrawing. I'm not sure where your provider is but it seems to be ripping you off since I'm not even charged a cent for making a deposit. The only times I am charged is if I'm converting and lets face it... there is no need for conversions.

Actually xrp is one the fastest when it come to transaction.i like also to make deposit using ripple.but as of now the price is going down.

I also feel lucky when i play using xrp,in my old account i played using xrp and in my 25xrp it became 5,000 xrp thats my biggest winning by using ripple as my primary coins.

21 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

I like that very much. Not only xrp, xlm is same too, it gets instant confirmation. It's boring and sometimes it's frustrating to wait for depo. Btc takes long time some often. I have played a lot with xrp depo. 

the speed of coin xrp transfer between wallets is indeed extraordinary when compared to other coin transfer rates. it's just that some gamblers aren't too happy to bet using coin xrp