Jump to content
DarkBlood096

Choosing a charity gone

Recommended Posts

So we all know that Stake loves to donate to chosen charities with our votes, I think that is a great initiative, I've been keeping a close eye on the Primedice forum because I enjoy the content here. I noticed that they stopped the chosen charities in December. That makes me question that are they only doing that at Stake?

I can understand that with having both sites, that's $2000 which can be a lot of money. To me, that's a heck of a lot!

There are a lot of factors to think about... especially the biggest one.... are there enough PD users that vote?

I would love to see it back, I don't really vote but I like seeing things go towards good causes. 

Does anyone want to see it come back for 2020? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think it's gone forever, i really believe it will come back pretty soon ! and i thought they donate only 1000$ and the players in the two sites vote for the same donation !! i dont really think they make donations 1000$ in each site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are concerned about donating to a charity, nothing is stopping you from doing it yourself. I’d much rather do it myself because it is a tax write off in the country that I live in, so not only am I donating to a great cause, I’m also able to write it off my earned income as tax deductible because the government allows up us to not be taxed on a portion of our salary, if given to a non-profit organization 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/02/2020 at 01:32, Chikou1306 said:

i dont think it's gone forever, i really believe it will come back pretty soon ! and i thought they donate only 1000$ and the players in the two sites vote for the same donation !! i dont really think they make donations 1000$ in each site.

Maybe this all has to do with the amount of primedice income. As we all know the number of players here is much different from that of Stake.Because the numbers $ 1000 and $ 2000 are not small numbers in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it will not disappear, and of course it will be here again. primedice and stake are one ownership, so everything will be related, Likewise with charity, if there is charity in stake, then in primedice there will also be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think PD should make an account for charity where users can tip any amount they want to give for charity and after reaching a certain amount that amount should have been given to a voted charity with a percentage from PD too.  That might make the charity amount big and also might involve users in that and they might feel good to give directly in a charity.  If PD like they can give an extra VIP progress for charity amount given in tip or just nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See guys charity is back they just rest a while because stake and primedice staff is very busy this month until march 
because of the huge game of sports betting also the new games on casino we can't blame stake/primedice of giving charity
that was always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the sports takes up a lot of time from both PD/Stake but rest assured that's why they have a big support team, correct? Anyway, besides that... we can't blame both sites because they are too busy for the charities, but I've noticed there is a promo on raffle tickets so that's something nice too besides charity. However, I do think with all the latest promotions for us, they have left themselves swamped with too much to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest Primedice isn't that open to charity stuff, I mean, house been making so much money out of players but still it's donations aren't even that helpful. I'd love to see much more charities ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FotisNt said:

To be honest Primedice isn't that open to charity stuff, I mean, house been making so much money out of players but still it's donations aren't even that helpful. I'd love to see much more charities ahead.

well , its the only site i know that offers donations ! i have never seen other sites doing such a thing , and even if they are making so much money, its their business and they still can not donate if they want, the charity is one of the best thing i like in primedice !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 04/03/2020 at 20:57, Chikou1306 said:

well , its the only site i know that offers donations ! i have never seen other sites doing such a thing , and even if they are making so much money, its their business and they still can not donate if they want, the charity is one of the best thing i like in primedice !!

True! Although that'd be a great marketing move which would bring in much more new members.

Edited by FotisNt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just think if the primedice site does not get the profit according to the target made by the owner, so they only focus or move it just to stake because the stake can get a lot of donations and also choose quite a lot or the primedice party can wait for some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nolep said:

I just think if the primedice site does not get the profit according to the target made by the owner, so they only focus or move it just to stake because the stake can get a lot of donations and also choose quite a lot or the primedice party can wait for some time.

Im pretty sure that both stake and primedice have some nice profits, plus a donation wouldnt cost much, there could also be a ''promotion'' where a percentage of our losses would be donated to charities and stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Im pretty sure that both stake and primedice have some nice profits, plus a donation wouldnt cost much, there could also be a ''promotion'' where a percentage of our losses would be donated to charities and stuff.

yes the possibility exists, we all as players do not know that because what is known is only told to choose where charitable donations are worth giving. so if it's back, the player seems to need enough detailed information without feeling suspicious of the owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A charity was made in respect to COVID-19 this past week. So it means the charity of a thing has not stopped. Maybe stake or primedice wants to renew or modify it and bring new contents. Or they have exhausted the confirm and verify organizations that needs money.

Time will tell. Will PD or Stake continue with the charity on COVID 19 if it persists or they will change the organization that receives their money or they will stop?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought, like you, that she had gone on forever, but there is a lot of cooperation between Stake and Primedice I expect to return, but for an amount less than $ 1,300, for example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

of course I want to see it this year too. I also want to see this figure in 2020 doubled. because I believe in charity, and doing good, then our beloved primedice site will continue to grow well.
good deeds will affect good things too

Edited by @zulfandina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They moved it on Stake because more people would see it there. Few users actually stay at the Charity section here on PD forum, so it does not make sense if it won't attract people to participate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BidaManEris said:

They moved it on Stake because more people would see it there. Few users actually stay at the Charity section here on PD forum, so it does not make sense if it won't attract people to participate.

Before stake existed, Primedice had launched a charity event at this forum. but since the stake is running, maybe because there are far more interested parties than primedice, I think that's why they moved it to stake. but I hope primedice still has its own charity event even if it isn't worth the stake in the end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×