Chikou1306

That's why you need to avoid gambling when you are under the pressure

gambling is all about luck, but you also need to calculate your moves carefully, to be able to know when to place the right bets on the right odds, it needs mathematical skills and of course you will need to focus ! recently i noticed that i cant focus on my games , and i am pushing my self too hard in gambling, and of course this causes a fast bust, and mental issues, so i decided to stay away from gambling once i feel the pressure ! pressure will make you lose concentration , and no matter how you play later it will always en up by getting you busted !

of course many of you dont feel the pressure when they play, and they throw huge amounts like its nothing, but for an addict like me , i feel the pressure once i start losing big, many of you can deal with the pressure and continue the game !

do you think pressure is a part of the game, and you should handle it and continue gambling, or you should stop once you feel you are under the pressure ? 

I believe pressure is part of anything that you participate in with a risk factor. Not so much pressure that is defined by what others may put on you, such as sports or performance at a job, but more along the lines of how you yourself are tasked with finding a level of success you are trying to reach. Whether it be to double your money triple your money, or just have fun and not lose all of your money, there is a pressure factor that is seeded within gambling and it just adds to the tough task of being able to come out profitable, if that is your goal.

5 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

do you think pressure is a part of the game, and you should handle it and continue gambling, or you should stop once you feel you are under the pressure ? 

Pressure is one factor of lossing focus. In gambing or even in other events that the outcome will depends on you. You will feel pressure when there is doubt and fear. In gambling, fear of losing your money gives pressure. But if you don't care if whatever happens win or bust you enjoy it, then there will be no pressure. 

6 hours ago, stevenwonder said:

I believe pressure is part of anything that you participate in with a risk factor. Not so much pressure that is defined by what others may put on you, such as sports or performance at a job, but more along the lines of how you yourself are tasked with finding a level of success you are trying to reach. Whether it be to double your money triple your money, or just have fun and not lose all of your money, there is a pressure factor that is seeded within gambling and it just adds to the tough task of being able to come out profitable, if that is your goal.

but even in real life, doing  things when you are under the pressure will increase the chances of failure, not only in gambling though , you need to give yourself a good space to relax and do your things without any bad circumstances.

2 hours ago, Han2x said:

Pressure is one factor of lossing focus. In gambing or even in other events that the outcome will depends on you. You will feel pressure when there is doubt and fear. In gambling, fear of losing your money gives pressure. But if you don't care if whatever happens win or bust you enjoy it, then there will be no pressure. 

well if you mean to play just for fun to not be in pressure ! that's not possible though , i dont believe there is anyone gamble just for fun without wishing to make a good profit, gambling means to make money, and if we are looking for fun, there are many other ways to have fun besides gambling :) 

11 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

but even in real life, doing  things when you are under the pressure will increase the chances of failure, not only in gambling though , you need to give yourself a good space to relax and do your things without any bad circumstances.

well if you mean to play just for fun to not be in pressure ! that's not possible though , i dont believe there is anyone gamble just for fun without wishing to make a good profit, gambling means to make money, and if we are looking for fun, there are many other ways to have fun besides gambling :) 

I disagree that it always leads to failure. Some people perform well under pressure when it comes to certain things in life such as sports or maybe making a creative decision when a person’s back is against a wall. Putting unnecessary pressure on yourself though, is a different story. People that tend to do this will fail because of pressure that is of one’s onPutting unnecessary pressure on yourself though, is a different story. People that tend to do this will fail because of pressure that is of one’s own attrition. Putting pressure on one’s self is definitely an example of this because you are adding a completely unnecessary factor to what is supposed to be a form of entertainment rather than one of stress. Sometimes pressure can’t be avoided but the one piece of advice I can give you is to never put pressure on yourself when it is not required.

4 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Pressure is one of the factors which could affect your gambling, you need to manage it like the other factors in order to succeed in your gambling session.

not the most of the time, there are many people who can deal with the situations where there is pressure, it affects the way you gamble, and it makes you lose concentration , but not for all of us, some of us do well under pressure !

calculation on the game is very necessary, several times I was sure of my calculations, but I failed several times. everything depends on luck. all gamblers naturally face pressure, so it depends on the gambler whether they can handle that pressure or not

Pressure is part of everything we doing in life.in case of gambling,it's sucks when I feel pressured because the outcome were worsened.at first it's fine even busted but once the dice continuing rigged,ouch I can't think to stop so the result I withdraw from my vault and in the end busted again.

Maybe you just need to relax and also you need to make a break while playing.learn to have a self control yo avoid making wrong decision.yes gambling is all about luck and ofcourse a litle strategy.by the way goodluck to youre next game buddy hope you will have self control next time

It is hard to control your emotion during play the game when you have under pressure for some problem. So i think you need to stop for a while and take a rest to fresh your mind. If you still do that to play the dice when you loss it will easy to trigger your emotion because ypu dont accept your loss and you will take a big risk to recovery your loss

Gambling under pressure is not very good, when gambling must be relaxed so that the game is done according to what you expect, I also try not to play when I have problems and consider the gambling game to be calm so that it is not burdened, if I feel pressured and afraid of losing it stops, calm your new self continues.

a gambler will feel pressured especially when experiencing a big defeat. but this is actually the part where a gambler realizes that this is not a reason to avoid gambling and bring themselves under that pressure. but they should learn to understand that in gambling defeat and victory is a natural thing to happen.
I think there is no need to feel pressured, especially when experiencing a major defeat, but instead try and keep trying to recover the defeat and throw away distressed feelings that clearly will not return the money he had used up

On 24/04/2020 at 02:19, sai99 said:

you will not feel pressure when you bet low amounts and just make 10 % of balance per day

if you bet a small amount and lose, anyone will not feel the pressure, it's just that if the defeat continues, it will cause pressure, even though you bet with a fairly small bet, if you experience continuous losses, I think it will cause pressure also on finally, and can make the gambler avoid the bet he made