Han2x

Bitcoin now at $10,000+ to $20,000

The price of Bitcoin now crossed $10,000 and starting to climb up a bit more. 

What do you think? Will Bitcoin continue it's climb up that it will break its all time high record before 2021? 

Or This is already the peak and a rapid drop will be expected? Share you opinion.

i think it will reach 20k later this year ! not pretty soon but it will hit it later, in the next few months it will start to raise a bit, it may also freeze at the  level of 10k for a while, well, i really wish to see bitcoin hitting the 20k pretty soon, lets wait and see.

I think bitcoin needs a little more time above $10k usd, I was expecting a short decline, it done it before in the past. I reckon it's going to fall about $500, to $1000 then recover it's way and grind up to about $11-12k - hopefully it can break that! :)

2 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I'm not sure if BTC will reach soon 20k usd, even tho it crossed the 10k usd, i think BTC still needs some time to reach that price of 20k.

i really think it will reach that price later this year, but at the moment it will freeze a bit in this level before starting to rise , last time it dropped after reaching 10k $ and now it will surely rise !!!

I doubt that a little. In the past the price of bitcoin can reach very high because indeed many people think bitcoin prices will continue to rise. reality then the price actually falls. But to reach 15k usd I think it is not impossible in this year 2021

I think bitcoin is going to be moving into the higher ground , its important for us to really define, the right idea to work for the bitcoin we have, the resistance is at the level to which we must understand, it has reached that point, 10k $ its important for this forum to work well for so many people, we really need to wait and see if it goes beyond, wait for the nest stop , 20 k $ its going to work well.

The  highest price ever, reaching $19,783 according to what I've read.

So currently price with 10 grand a coin is something I think a healthy price.

almost two weeks and btc price is frozen at the same level , around 10k, the next move of it will decide if it either will go higher or it will crash , personally i think it will stay a bit more before starting to raise !!!

I think that in 2020 the price of bitcoin will be in the range of $ 7000-9000. Many crypto lovers have positive expectations that the price of bitcoin will be $ 20,000 but I don't think it will actually happen. The world is in crisis, the Corona virus, the price of oil is falling every day.

To be honest, i think it would probably be lower by this year, reaching 20k would be hard to expect cause there are many problems that the economy of the world is facing , great example is corona virus and not just that but many in the world but for now corona virus was kinda big issue so i guess it wouldn't reach 20k this year.

47 minutes ago, blastusenpai said:

To be honest, i think it would probably be lower by this year, reaching 20k would be hard to expect cause there are many problems that the economy of the world is facing , great example is corona virus and not just that but many in the world but for now corona virus was kinda big issue so i guess it wouldn't reach 20k this year.

it happened before for some reason, and it may happen this year , we only need to wait, it will go high sooner or later, only days can tell.

After the price of bitcoin exceeded this number, it decreased dramatically in the second month of this year and many say that the reason for the price drop is the Kwoon virus, as the price reached $ 4000, but several days ago the price improved, and today it reached $ 7000 and I hope it will return to what it was Previously as quickly as possible

i think its gonna go down with everything else economic on world, but btc could be the only one which could stay high if the btc rich dont panic and keep their money on btc in.. maybe

No it not gonna happened because the bitcoin highest price is 15k yet...where in February it price was 10-11k but it start slow down in tge middle of February because of some economic crisis in the world....bitcoin price dump to almost 5k few days ago..

today bitcoin has increased very high and has reached the price of 9k usd and is still trying to survive, i hope bitcoin can go up and reach 20 usd because this is very possible because halving will occur in 10 days.