ham0117

How to be stress-free while gambling.

Hey folks did u experience to feel so much stress, frustrated and depressed while playing gambling..Me, of course I felt it.there are times when playing dice and reds give long streak and still busted in the end,omg I'm so hot blooded and felt depressed and thinking and sometime got envious why others got lucky in gamble..that's make me so much stress that made withdraw all my coins from vault and bust it all.then I realize what's it's affected my real life.i don't have time for my daughter and felt she's staying way from when I'm playing and getting mad.the first thing I do to change things that I felt is meditation..it helps calm my mind and just enjoy the play before and after whether I'm have profit or not.i tried not withdraw my coins from vault even I'm so tempted and sometimes I really can't control,, so I just set up my mind that I'm lucky if hit and if not at least I got to play without regrets.meditation helps me a lot.it bring back my positive mind and I dont  feel stress and depressed everytimeI played and busted.

How about u guys,,how did u make yourself free from stress and depressed feeling?

Well this is a touchy subject, well lets just say that gambling such as dice can be very stressful. I actually just busted 2950 sats when all I wanted was 3,000. I played dice and martingale to a bust on the first try. I was stressed because I worked hard for it. But imagine if you had $2950 in your account trying to make a quick $50 bucks? That would be a big lose right away. That's the risk you take even playing 2x multipliers. My way to evaluate everything is just to take breaks even when you win... mainly when you lose.

The best way to get rid of the stress that gambling brings is to get rid of gambling, and to get rid of gambling you need to learn how to earn so much and easily that it would be cooler than gambling .

I found a good way to give yourself a stress-free environment while gambling is to listen to some music that is more easy listening or a smooth instrumental song. I prefer house music when I play but any music I feel helps ease your mind and make you enjoy the experience a little more. Never distract yourself though with things that require your attention or your focus being split such as other tasks or work. You will tend to make a mistake or two every now and then and that causes the house advantage to be higher meaning, of course, less profit for you. 

I eliminate the stress in gambling that I do by trying not to play when in that position because if I keep insisting on playing in a state of stress it makes me depressed and can lose control and lose a lot of money.
one of the effective ones that I did was sleep to eliminate the mind of gambling.

i feel so hypnotized once i hit the roll button, i cant stop and i feel like i lose control in my hand, i feel like its hard to stop my fingers from hitting that button, i feel so stressed, i tried many things to stop the stress, but the result is always the same. its killing me like really.

It's all depends on individuals and how they manage to control and exhibit their experience, while it's seems easy to manage stress but in reality it can be difficult.

So I think and what I do is that when I bet then I start it with accepting my losses even before any loss and profit, so no hard feeling after losing.

I never meditate. when I lose, I can still control myself, even though I am upset with my game, but I will not take it out on others, I will forget it by stopping playing and looking for other things like going fishing and I will forget about my defeat

How to be stress free:

Play with what you can afford to lose, 

When you win: Do whatever will please you.

When you are losing: Ask yourself, how much can I afford to lose? stop when you reach that amount. 

EZ AF

I just only riding with my bikes while listening to music but when o was playing gambling i just took little minute to have a break its not good playing when you really frustrated it will just result to losing youre earned money .

mental and stress will be felt when continuous defeat continues while betting. but not for some gamblers, I think it happened because they understood the risks in gambling and assumed that the defeat was a delayed victory.
when the defeat came to me, instead of being a burden of thought which might make me even more stressed, I chose to stop betting temporarily and look for something that could cheer me up, even if just for a moment, it was enough to make my mind calm