jamyr

How to get bet archive for feb11 and feb12. . .

Just a while ago, I was wondering how to check if I got the requirements for this weeks challenge and I was not able to browse feb11 and feb12 in the betarchive. Perhaps during the update some shit happened. But I think I may have found a way, 

If you have dicebot by seuntjie, 
image.thumb.png.d8e6a9eae6499ddd83748f1ae161b828.png
I see something that might be helpful. I have not tried it yet, but I will try it later today. 

If you guys have any other workaround, pls comment below. Thanks.

I rarely use dicebot, so I don't really understand about dicebot. I don't know why you can't download your archive bet, have you asked support about this? maybe support can help with that

Edited by sheenaz.bay

So what happened was there were issues with storage during those dates for the archive files. Unfortunately, they aren't retrievable bc of this reason :/ I reported the issue as soon as I saw it, but 2 days had already passed. Hopefully its not a huge inconvenience for you.

5 hours ago, sourc3code said:

So what happened was there were issues with storage during those dates for the archive files. Unfortunately, they aren't retrievable bc of this reason :/ I reported the issue as soon as I saw it, but 2 days had already passed. Hopefully its not a huge inconvenience for you.

Hi.

Was my suggestion okay to maybe get those bets using dicebot? 

Not really aside from not being able to see if I was able to complete the challenge on the said date, but I would guess not because I do try to finish the challenge whenever I feel like it, I don't stay on chasing it long, so no biggie.

If you was doing challenge on dicebot then all your betting data should be retrieveable from dicebot archive. You can use search option in bot and search for specific roll.

Instead of using this command, use search option it's easy that way.

And if you played on those dates on site instead of dicebot than I guess you are out of luck as source said.

2 hours ago, jamyr said:

Hi.

Was my suggestion okay to maybe get those bets using dicebot? 

Not really aside from not being able to see if I was able to complete the challenge on the said date, but I would guess not because I do try to finish the challenge whenever I feel like it, I don't stay on chasing it long, so no biggie.

That would be nice if it worked, but I have my doubts as the only way it could remotely pull the data would be from the PD API. Unfortunately theres a limit of only the last 500 bets or so through the API.

That option is most likely to view the bets made directly through dicebot, since dicebot saves all this data within its database @Seuntjie can you shed a little more light on how this function works and where it pulls data from?

2 hours ago, sourc3code said:

That would be nice if it worked, but I have my doubts as the only way it could remotely pull the data would be from the PD API. Unfortunately theres a limit of only the last 500 bets or so through the API.

That option is most likely to view the bets made directly through dicebot, since dicebot saves all this data within its database @Seuntjie can you shed a little more light on how this function works and where it pulls data from?

That would be terrific!
Seuntjie must be active somewhere, but whenever I bump to him I'll remember to ask this.

Pulls it out of his magic hat, like MAGIC. lol

12 hours ago, jamyr said:

That would be terrific!
Seuntjie must be active somewhere, but whenever I bump to him I'll remember to ask this.

Pulls it out of his magic hat, like MAGIC. lol

Yeah, I can usually get ahold of him but lately he hasn't been as active as he used to be. Ill see if I can get in touch with him for you.

5 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Yeah, I can usually get ahold of him but lately he hasn't been as active as he used to be. Ill see if I can get in touch with him for you.

I already did, he was as always very enthusiastic especially when he learned about the reason why I was asking if his dicebot's getHistory maybe do the trick. He said it is amusingly odd to lose 2 days of bets, and we were all like, "we hit the jackpot last 02/11 - 02/12. . . "

19 hours ago, Vento Lin said:

dicebot cant show you bets you werent doing with dicebot itself..... this "gethistory" voodoo wont bring the hidden archives back....

It was cleared by seuntjie to me when I got to talk to him the other night/day.

But thank you for your confirmation too blablubb, 

I was doing it for the benefit of all, who knows maybe you have hit the jackpot and may have just overlooked it during those 2 days. lol

Not sure if that's gonna work, although I wish there was a way to see our old bets. Lost so many rare ones.

Edited by FotisNt

i dont use seuntjie bot, but i think you can find it in the bet archive in your primedice account ! you play in the site using the dicebot though, so you must find the archive in your account normally though .

2 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Not sure if that's gonna work, although I wish there was a way to see our old bets. Lost so many rare ones.

Not gonna work. Seuntjie said.

27 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i dont use seuntjie bot, but i think you can find it in the bet archive in your primedice account ! you play in the site using the dicebot though, so you must find the archive in your account normally though .

Chikou, I know about the bet archive, read pls.

Kindly close this thread as it seems that further replies won't solve the inquiry. Thanks.