Babypusit27

Are you excited on a 50 Billionth Give away challenge?

This is the first time that I see that you can win 1 btc for the Give away challenge! I think its awesome! especially and luckily if you hit the 50 Billionth bets. When I read it, I feel so excited :) Thats was a biggest give away for me to see. Everyone of us here is hoping that we can roll on exact 50 Billionth bets but we all know, few users or can we call it a lucky users can win on that. So everyone goodluck to us! Keep Rolling and Winning! :) 

Well, I'm not that excited, 50bn is just a number. It's more meaninful for the House, for sure. 

Anyway, we all want a strong house with lots of diverse players. As a strong house means more benefits for loyal players, I hope.

I'm fine with the 50 billion bets challenge but really not excited and not looking forward to hit it..it's only one lucky user among all the players here..so best of luck guys and more wins.

4 minutes ago, stevenwonder said:

I’d be willing to bet whoever hits the 50 billionth roll won’t even realize they did it and PD won’t have to give out the prize. 

How much?

I will find a match for you..

Even if you get a 50 billion bet and your bet is small, you will not get a 1 BTC prize. You can read the rules. you must catch the 50 billionth bet whatsoever with a bet amount higher than 0 and win a guaranteed prize of 100,000 satoshi. If you are that lucky a player and your profit (or loss) is higher than 1001 satoshi, than it will be multiplied by 100x and rewarded to you as a win! Max win you can get is 1 BTC