nolep

Make Primedice display dark mode

On 11/02/2020 at 23:35, nolep said:

hello my friends want to tell you how to make your appearance while playing into dark mode both web and forum, I myself use this because my eyes are easily tired when playing if using the usual display.
I highly recommend you try it so that you can feel at home while playing, so you can simply install the dark mode extension in the chrome you are using and you will be able to see your display change to dark mode

this is the look now

image.thumb.png.713232091f0f536ed43ad79a22fd3d72.png

image.thumb.png.9251b1aa59d2dd1bde0165165bab6474.png

if there is a problem when I want to try it I will help you

I have some eye problems and doctor forbade me to stay in light for long term. so your post is really very much worthy for me.. thanks a lot man!

Thanks for this information. I always use dark mode in every social media accounts. I have heard that dark mode saves battery percentage too and besides dark mode is very cool to watch. Again thanks mate for bringing thia information to us.

On 22/01/2021 at 20:05, Asha1 said:

I have some eye problems and doctor forbade me to stay in light for long term. so your post is really very much worthy for me.. thanks a lot man!

Yeah It is helpful for people having eye problems. But i prefer a sunglass or something like that for those people. You can also use many display filter app which will filter your display for all app.

Well this is really a helpful post. Many users may have problem in night while using light mode. Dark mode might resolve their problems and keep the eye comfortable. I use dark mode at night specifically.

I personally don't prefer dark mode. I have no reason for it. I just feel comfortable in light version. But yeah it is a helpful topic for those who are used to dark mode.