nolep

Make Primedice display dark mode

hello my friends want to tell you how to make your appearance while playing into dark mode both web and forum, I myself use this because my eyes are easily tired when playing if using the usual display.
I highly recommend you try it so that you can feel at home while playing, so you can simply install the dark mode extension in the chrome you are using and you will be able to see your display change to dark mode

this is the look now

image.thumb.png.713232091f0f536ed43ad79a22fd3d72.png

image.thumb.png.9251b1aa59d2dd1bde0165165bab6474.png

if there is a problem when I want to try it I will help you

Thanks for sharing it mate I also need dark mode light because sometime's when I use my laptop too long like 4 to 8 hours 
my eyes is tears because of the very high lights.

its really good for the eyes, but it would be much better if they add it in the settings of the site, better than installing it in chrome , many players use other browsers, many use phones and different devices , adding the night mode back to the site will be a good feature.

Thanks for sharing that will be helpful for many users who don't know about dark mode extension.

My laptop and mobile both have night shield installed and it's really helpful when your eyes are tired and playing during night time.

info that is very meritorious for me because I also prefer the dark appearance when playing because when I light my eyes often get tired quickly and make me blurred. I hope you are increasingly given the ease of playing because of sharing good knowledge tricks for my eyes

5 hours ago, policewale said:

my eyes are use to the default display. I havent try dark mode yet

there was a dark mode in the past version of PD, in PD4 the night mode was so cool, and it helps your eyes taking a rest ! i dont really know why they disabled it. wish they set it back.

Theming is something that we don't see being on the primedice roadmap anywhere.

We have spent a lot of time in the past trying to accommodate such features, only for them to be deprecated soon after.

On 12/02/2020 at 01:35, nolep said:

hello my friends want to tell you how to make your appearance while playing into dark mode both web and forum, I myself use this because my eyes are easily tired when playing if using the usual display.
I highly recommend you try it so that you can feel at home while playing, so you can simply install the dark mode extension in the chrome you are using and you will be able to see your display change to dark mode

this is the look now

image.thumb.png.713232091f0f536ed43ad79a22fd3d72.png

image.thumb.png.9251b1aa59d2dd1bde0165165bab6474.png

if there is a problem when I want to try it I will help you

Nice cool look to the PD interface. Its eye soothing and ofc different from the normal one.

How I wish there's a built in option to do that on the site for mobile users. 

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Theming is something that we don't see being on the primedice roadmap anywhere.

We have spent a lot of time in the past trying to accommodate such features, only for them to be deprecated soon after.

Hello.

I understand that as a developer, you pride yourself with every project you put your effort into, and to have others criticize or disapprove of it is very offensive, however we are in the real world where we cannot please everybody at all times. Even yourself, sometimes you tend to disapprove of your doings because again, nobody is perfect unless your named perfect or perfecto. lol

If there are others who did criticize you, there must be lots of us who find these feature helpful. 

Thanks for your hard work anyways.

On 18/02/2020 at 10:50, sheenaz.bay said:

I have not tried it, but I will try it, can I use other colors besides black? will the primedice display when playing also change? or only in the forum that changed? thank you for sharing

sorry friend, just can reply this because I'm quite busy.
all appearance will change including in forums and sites, because this dark mode is active in the chrome that you have so that everything will be dark, for other colors you can also find extensions in chrome and install it.

Can it work on this forum ?? the light here is so pircing and I want the light to go off, so can you help me change the back ground and put on something different kindly, than you and hope you get everything in perspective it should be the best am able to work with, kindly. Dark mod is very proper for me because of my eyes, they are not suppose to be in this much light and especially on this forum

This is actually a great idea because personally for me I would usually spend time on primedice and on primedice forum on late nights this would be better for my personal preference. 

22 hours ago, nolep said:

sorry friend, just can reply this because I'm quite busy.
all appearance will change including in forums and sites, because this dark mode is active in the chrome that you have so that everything will be dark, for other colors you can also find extensions in chrome and install it.

unfortunately I don't use chrome, I use opera. but it's very useful information, maybe I'll try when I use chrome one day. by the way, does it work in a browser other than chrome?

On 26/02/2020 at 00:08, bananas said:

This is actually a great idea because personally for me I would usually spend time on primedice and on primedice forum on late nights this would be better for my personal preference. 

sometimes someone does need a little change for comfort, especially when gambling.
but it seems like there are also many people out there who don't like change. This dark mode seems good enough for you. I think I should also try it

To be completely honest, I prefer light mode. Dark mode is cool and all, but it takes time getting used to. The best is to have both options available, like Stake currently has on their forum.

On 26/04/2020 at 01:19, williamsh said:

To be completely honest, I prefer light mode. Dark mode is cool and all, but it takes time getting used to. The best is to have both options available, like Stake currently has on their forum.

some people might be a little bit sensitive to lighting, for this reason our friend is suggesting a solution for those who might have problems with the light mode.
but you seem to be the same as me, dark mode does not make me interested, I prefer pd with a natural look

Yes that would be a perfect idea, and it would help a lot in trying to make the whole webpage readable, I actually love  the dark mode, and I really rely on it so much because it I also have a problem with my eyes , too much of light usually affects my eyes and a dark mode would come in handy , kindly check on this and it would be a blessing really a blessing, thank you very much and have a beautiful night