Babypusit27

Gambling is so addictive.

Gambling is fun and entertaiment but its so addictive. Especially when you win big with luck. :) You wish you always have that luck to win. But sometimes its not. Sometimes I think, dice seems to have a brain. Hahahaha Its hard to predict. I always say I will not play dice anymore but its hard to control, especially if you're used it. It has been over a year since I entered this kind of game. It is enjoying, especially when you win, but sometimes its annoying when you loss. I know its part of gambling. Not always wins. :) 

So I must enjoy this kind of a game even if no profit for a day, weeks ar months. (But hoping to have one hahaha) I will not stress myself with this stuff. HAHAHAHA! So enjoy rollers! Lets win together. LOL. 

it's true friends, gambling is addictive so I highly recommend you to be able to control yourself because if you can't control yourself of course you will experience a huge loss, I myself play gambling with various considerations and of course try not to be addicted to always set targets so that when targets are reached I will immediately stop playing.

Yes mate I think I'm 100% addicted on gambling because I can't stop playing and sometime's if I'm bored I find a way 
that I can deposit and play and just bust it all. But I love gambling that playing online games gambling make's me nervous :D 

Me too..I'm addictive in gambling even though I told my self I will not roll still I found out my finger already rolling the dice.sometimes I did not sleep just want to play more..but this week I started to meditate and relax myself and bring back my old habit and thinking just play for the fun with profit or not.

Anything can be addictive if the brain releases endorphins and causes the body to want more of that feeling. Gambling is really high up there but so are a lot of other potentially detrimental things but as mentioned before, balance and self-control are needed in order for these vices not to become problematic.