Edouardo1590

Increase dicebot speed

Not a real gambling technique, but i just wanted to share something i've noticed with the community :

it seems that reducing the size of dicebot window increase its speed.

i only let one line of bet on the window, and bet speed is increasing.

Try it and tell me if you notice the same thing...

image.thumb.png.6bf5b5a2a91bb5ae60780c86b9b80141.png

Edited by Edouardo1590

I only found out about this after you created this topic, I will try it when I play using it because I mostly play it directly on the web and I use it when I rent rdp.
but according to me that really affects the internet connection because if the connection is slow surely the bot will run slowly

Well, i've timed a 100 bets run, 0 BTC, with dicebot fullscreen, it tooks about 60 seconds, and 27 seconds only with dicebot reduced at only one line of bet.

So, for me at least, it works pretty well :)

3 hours ago, Edouardo1590 said:

Well, i've timed a 100 bets run, 0 BTC, with dicebot fullscreen, it tooks about 60 seconds, and 27 seconds only with dicebot reduced at only one line of bet.

So, for me at least, it works pretty well :)

From what I have read somewhere I can't remember, the bet speed on dicebot is only to make the speed slower not faster. The potential fastest bets would be by default on 1x

I haven’t checked it yet as in a dicebot,

but on the site the speed of bets very much depends on the ratio of the amount on the account to the size of the bet

the higher the bet relative to the invoice amount, the faster the bet

I think dice speed roll slowly when my internet is sucks and same time opened two tabs..my net signal is not good in my place and it evening almost no signal at all 

I have never used to be plotted when betting on primedice, because I prefer to bet on the web than using being plotted. but when the internet connection is slowing down, I feel upset. specifically when betting. I will try the things you saeankan, hopefully can speed up bets when the internet connection is experiencing interference. thank you for your advice and input, this is very useful for me

increasing the speed will help finishing the challenges so fast, its also a great way to hit high multipliers in a short time, i dont use dice bit actually since there is no version for the ipad, and playing autobet is bot that fast, i really wish they add a version for the ipad and phones.