Jump to content
Chikou1306

Knowing when to take a break from gambling!

Recommended Posts

On 12/03/2020 at 11:42, Chinesegandalf said:

Break from gambling it's easy to say than done, I'm only taking break from gambling when I'm losing big fat loss on my bank account. As long as it not over my budget I will keep fighting and no regrets no surrender. Took several breaks last year after losing quite few thousand dollars on slot machine.  Trying to completely quitting from gambling is very hard to do.  Your mind keep telling you to visit those gambling site just to check out and bamm you has been years here.  

 

well its not that hard though , i took a month break from gambling and now i am back, i wish to recover some of what i lost before, and if things gone wrong i will quit again, nothing is hard now , i lost enough and i am not ready to lose more , so i dont mind to quit anytime now , its a matter of decision bro, thats all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very very hard decision to make. Though gambling is for the fun of it but you find out that you are being addicted at the process. I lost some amout of money on stake and some amount of money on Primedice, I decided to take a compulsory break and stop been here for a while. I took a message from stake in my email for me to open the site again. It was so annoying and painful. But I took the necessary break and I came back.

A real gambler must know when to stay, walk away and run away. If you don't know how to do all these, then you are not a gambler, but a waste pipe. 

Especially if you deposit to play, you just have to know the rules and abide with it. There was a stream Eddie said, if you want to enjoy stake, don't deposit, just involve in those giveaways and you will have fun.

Now, I don't have a problem coming to Primedice or Stake. If I lose, I know it is not my money, and I play for the fun of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bimfo said:

Very very hard decision to make. Though gambling is for the fun of it but you find out that you are being addicted at the process. I lost some amout of money on stake and some amount of money on Primedice, I decided to take a compulsory break and stop been here for a while. I took a message from stake in my email for me to open the site again. It was so annoying and painful. But I took the necessary break and I came back.

A real gambler must know when to stay, walk away and run away. If you don't know how to do all these, then you are not a gambler, but a waste pipe. 

Especially if you deposit to play, you just have to know the rules and abide with it. There was a stream Eddie said, if you want to enjoy stake, don't deposit, just involve in those giveaways and you will have fun.

Now, I don't have a problem coming to Primedice or Stake. If I lose, I know it is not my money, and I play for the fun of it.

well , when you make a decision to stop then you should , taking a break from gambling is necessary to avoid the pressure and to collect your thoughts ! those who can not stop when they want are either addicts or weak to take a move ! its not easy to take a long break or to quit , but you must be strong to take a move !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes you just got to keep playing cause once you take a break, you might lose your focus and start busting. At least thats what happens in my case.

Edited by FotisNt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/04/2020 at 19:20, VrOdaN said:

have standar hours for gambling. dont look for a break. 1 hour per day for example.

taking a long break for days or weeks will also help you in your fight ! you really need a break especially after a big loss.

On 03/04/2020 at 22:11, FotisNt said:

Sometimes you just got to keep playing cause once you take a break, you might lose your focus and start busting. At least thats what happens in my case.

and sometimes you need to take a long break to free yourself from the pressure, and after busting big amounts you will need time to collect your thoughts and to think about your next moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this time I do not plan to take any break, and this is because I play a little in the slot games, but if I want to take any break I will take it when I am exposed to significant losses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2020 at 01:20, VrOdaN said:

have standar hours for gambling. dont look for a break. 1 hour per day for example.

I agree with you. Do not overplay in betting we need a rest i think 1 hours or 2 hour per day for betting is good. And not for whole day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most gamblers do not always know the time when they will stop their bets, especially when the win is still on their side when the bet is running. he did not realize that he was getting greedy with the victory he had gained and always felt lacking until he forgot when it would stop until destruction came to him.
I myself still continue to learn self-control, learning to stop when victory has approached the target I have set. however, I still often forget to stop until the regret comes when the destruction has come to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×