Chikou1306

PD6! How long will it take?

many of us waited for the next version of primedice for a very long time now, they mentioned that they will release the new version for like more than a year ! but we still didnt see nothing, as we all know, the primedice 5 was here for more than 2 years ! and it is the longest period they ever took to release a new version ! 

i think it's the right time to update the site and to start a new version with many new features, lets hope they start it soon this year !

what do you think ? is PD5 more than perfect and it doesnt need any update ? or you want to see the next version of PD ? please share your ideas, and make your voice heard !!

5 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

many of us waited for the next version of primedice for a very long time now, they mentioned that they will release the new version for like more than a year ! but we still didnt see nothing, as we all know, the primedice 5 was here for more than 2 years ! and it is the longest period they ever took to release a new version ! 

i think it's the right time to update the site and to start a new version with many new features, lets hope they start it soon this year !

what do you think ? is PD5 more than perfect and it doesnt need any update ? or you want to see the next version of PD ? please share your ideas, and make your voice heard !!

I think they don't have to change the dice. In my opinion they have to update some function. and the chat needs some upgrade. 

Wow I really don't know that Primedice announce that they will release PD 6 but I hope they will release it let's see 
what are the changes of the site. But for I already okay on this version just update the speed of the dice.

I'm not sure on a timeframe for something like this, but I'd presume it would still be some time before they release a newer version since everything seems to be working pretty smoothly for the most part. I'm not even sure what they would add into a newer version without taking away from the classic dice game everyone at PD loves.

19 hours ago, policewale said:

I think they don't have to change the dice. In my opinion they have to update some function. and the chat needs some upgrade. 

they already changed the site many times before ! and i really think its time for a new version of primedice ! the change is a good thing though , its not that bad !

7 hours ago, sourc3code said:

I'm not sure on a timeframe for something like this, but I'd presume it would still be some time before they release a newer version since everything seems to be working pretty smoothly for the most part. I'm not even sure what they would add into a newer version without taking away from the classic dice game everyone at PD loves.

they must release it this year, because the actual version is the longest one they ever had, i wish to see a new site with a new desgin !

7 hours ago, ham0117 said:

Hope they will add new games besides dice when they update the site and bring back vault confirmation through email..pleaseeee

well , they cant add new games, the site meant to be based on dice ! primedice is a dice site !

I'm normally one for finding out information like this quite quickly, but I've never heard that they are going to be bringing out some new version PD V6. To be fair, PD really does need a revamp, unlike Stake, their site is fantastic. I do think they need to consider some new things in their new version that is going to keep the existing customers happy.

I’m not really anxiously waiting for a new release of primedice because there’s not much more I think can be added that would warrant a new version. Since they already have stake, there’s not much more that can be added to a dice website. I think we will have this version for a while and I’m fine with that. No need for them to spend money on retooling a website unless they implement new ideas or formats which I am currently drawing blanks on what that would actually look like. 

16 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

I'm normally one for finding out information like this quite quickly, but I've never heard that they are going to be bringing out some new version PD V6. To be fair, PD really does need a revamp, unlike Stake, their site is fantastic. I do think they need to consider some new things in their new version that is going to keep the existing customers happy.

i do agree with you in that point, they need to update the site, the actual version has been here for two years, its the right time to get a new version of pd !

12 hours ago, stevenwonder said:

I’m not really anxiously waiting for a new release of primedice because there’s not much more I think can be added that would warrant a new version. Since they already have stake, there’s not much more that can be added to a dice website. I think we will have this version for a while and I’m fine with that. No need for them to spend money on retooling a website unless they implement new ideas or formats which I am currently drawing blanks on what that would actually look like. 

making a new version of PD will bring many new players to the site, changing the design and the way it looks will effect the site in a good way, players got bored of the actual version, and going to the next version will bring more new members.

dice game currently in primedice in my opinion is quite perfect, I think there is no need to change it. because I personally am very comfortable betting on primedice until now.
if there really is something that needs to be improved, I think it might be a little feature addition in the chat room or the addition of animation or display design in primedice 5. it seems quite interesting if there is an update in the display or schematic diagram in the color or image design primedice

I don't know, but if Primedice 5 is updated to Primedice 6 there will certainly be the latest features. and maybe the developer is preparing it. I don't know for sure, right now I'm comfortable with Primedice 5, maybe because I'm used to it