So I've been losing so much money this month. Let's say about $850 to be more accurate.

I'm a user that struggles to stop, I also struggle withdrawing now because of chasing losses which never works in the end.

I've requested from support that it be nice to lock my vault for 30 days to stop me from being tempted to gamble. Support tell me that it's impossible until they implement such feature. We are living in 2020, it's a year we need to start making improvements in our own life as well as my own. Don't you think it's time to take our temptation away and put a lock feature on the vault so we can't touch it until the period is over?

Thanks everyone, this has been bugging me so I've been open about this now.

I think vaault withdrawal confirmation through email is one way of locking it.but they removed that feature and I feel sad about it.hope they return again that feature coz it really help me not to bust all my coins here.

Hi there, think of an alternative to sway your addiction. Say, watch movie or read something. If you can't really avoid gambling or the site and withdrawing money from your vault (or depositing) is too easy for you why not cash it out? or have someone you can trust to hold the money for you?. To my belief, having a lock of the vault is nearly impossible. First of all this is a gambling site, meaning the admins or owners want us to gamble and not hold our money. Secondly, it will be troublesome to some users if they add lock feature that can be unlock on a specific day. 

I myself tempted to withdraw from my vault and ended up lossing it. What I do is just withdraw it instead and put in exchangers wait for the price to come up and if happy with the profit sell it. In this way I can always start anew with my game not chasing my losses. 

what if they set an option to choose the period you want to keep your money in vault, day, week, or month, it will be a great feature to add, i also withdraw everything from vault after getting busted and i keep chasing my loss until i get busted ! locking vault will help us a lot.

Well you can sell your Bitcoins or simply keep in your wallet, So you won't gamble them.

Keeping your money on here will tempt you to play with it, so when you wouldn't have it on site then it will be easy for you to control this temptation.

Now here are 2 aspects that they should do for us users:

• Time: Being able to set a time schedule of using the funds. Setting it from 7 days, 14 days or 30 days without being able to touch them.

If users don't like the idea of completely stopping themselves using the funds over the course of periods of time.

• Quantity: Being able to set limits to currency that can be withdrawn each day. Setting currency to either of the following: No limit, $5, $10, $20, $50. As a way to crack down on users abusive behaviour of changing their currency limits, the cool off time is 48 hours if the user feels that they want to increase/decrease the amount they can withdraw from the vault each day.

These are my thoughts to a more safer and responsible gambling site. This also proves that a site wishes to co-operate with limits. No user should experience a bad day which ends up with all currency going to 0, in which means they end up screwed.

3 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

• Time: Being able to set a time schedule of using the funds. Setting it from 7 days, 14 days or 30 days without being able to touch them.

If users don't like the idea of completely stopping themselves using the funds over the course of periods of time.

• Quantity: Being able to set limits to currency that can be withdrawn each day. Setting currency to either of the following: No limit, $5, $10, $20, $50. As a way to crack down on users abusive behaviour of changing their currency limits, the cool off time is 48 hours if the user feels that they want to increase/decrease the amount they can withdraw from the vault each day.

These are my thoughts to a more safer and responsible gambling site. This also proves that a site wishes to co-operate with limits. No user should experience a bad day which ends up with all currency going to 0, in which means they end up screwed.

i agree with the first point, being able to choose the period you want your funds to stay safe in vault is a great option to add ! once you put your funds in vault you cant touch them whatever happens ! even after getting busted, and being angry your money will stay safe in vault !

I like that feature mate that there's a locking vault I my self also always tempted to play always and never stop until I bust 
I really don't know if there's a way that I can control my self on my own. I also didn't use vault always I hope I can control my self on gambling.

On 06/02/2020 at 07:15, DarkBlood096 said:

So I've been losing so much money this month. Let's say about $850 to be more accurate.

I'm a user that struggles to stop, I also struggle withdrawing now because of chasing losses which never works in the end.

I've requested from support that it be nice to lock my vault for 30 days to stop me from being tempted to gamble. Support tell me that it's impossible until they implement such feature. We are living in 2020, it's a year we need to start making improvements in our own life as well as my own. Don't you think it's time to take our temptation away and put a lock feature on the vault so we can't touch it until the period is over?

It would be a matter of you choosing your own decision. I myself regret a few greedy sessions where I could have run with a decent amount of winnings but I continued and little by little lost. I just think of it that I enjoyed it while I was playing with it. 

On 06/02/2020 at 23:57, DarkBlood096 said:

I'm 100% sure mate that primedice didn't do that why? because they are a gambling site they are happy that there's a lot of people 
who played and loss so they had profit. Gambling sites didn't make things that can make them loss.

a very big loss, friend, it looks like you have to try to change so you can not be affected to play. I myself also try to keep the balance in the vault so it is not affected to play, but after the confirmation key is deleted it makes me fast to move and I will often play and suffer losses.

@Jelanstream You were not reading properly. What I'm doing is asking everyone whether it be a nice added feature they could look into for those who struggle to stop.

I know for a fact many would complain if they locked their funds for a certain amount of days so another potential addition is maximum funds withdrawn per day from vault. Therefore, everyone wins.

1 hour ago, DarkBlood096 said:

@Jelanstream You were not reading properly. What I'm doing is asking everyone whether it be a nice added feature they could look into for those who struggle to stop.

I know for a fact many would complain if they locked their funds for a certain amount of days so another potential addition is maximum funds withdrawn per day from vault. Therefore, everyone wins.

I read it mate as my reply said primedice didn't add like this feature because they only want players play and play even that lose or win 
Me to I struggle to stop playing even I already had a profit but it's your decision to play and never stop until bust. 

3 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I read it mate as my reply said primedice didn't add like this feature because they only want players play and play even that lose or win 
Me to I struggle to stop playing even I already had a profit but it's your decision to play and never stop until bust. 

losses are one's own fault, but if the vault can be locked safer it seems we will feel safer when we leave our assets stored in the vault. I myself feel that if the vault cannot be locked it makes me worry that what I have will be lost when I stay.

@nolep

On 09/02/2020 at 22:58, nolep said:

losses are one's own fault, but if the vault can be locked safer it seems we will feel safer when we leave our assets stored in the vault. I myself feel that if the vault cannot be locked it makes me worry that what I have will be lost when I stay.

Do you wish they went back to email confirmation rather than just entering your 2fa just to unlock the vault?

The whole aspect of a vault is to save up, the whole idea of taking things out all the time doesn't really make a vault... a vault if that makes sense. I just hope that one day, I'd be able to request strict access to the vault by setting a 30 day lock down. This way the temptation is not going to be a thing, that way you can focus on saving up.

if you think about it briefly, have a key in the vault and set a specific time period in the withdrawal of the coins that are in it, it is very useful especially for us as gamblers. but it actually returns to us. if we can not control our passions when betting, then whatever balance we have will run out without remaining. so basically the vault key is in ourselves, not in admin support or other people.
If you feel you cannot save your coins yourself, you can try to save them to someone you trust and believe, because if we hope to have a vault key that can only be retrieved at a certain time, then I think it is very unlikely to be realized

Nice choice mate. But locking vault will not stop a gambler to gamble. If in his mind he got something that he can get in the future then he will probably loan or do something just to gamble. Self control is needed. 

I don't think that's necessary, because it all depends on yourself. if you want to stop gambling, you can simply stay away from your laptop. focus on your work and maybe you are looking for something else to do besides gambling

its always our choice when to use vault funds. self discipline was needed here but yes its hard.. 

VAULT LOCK. WE NEED IT ASAP. I've made several topics on stake regarding this feature, I was ignored by staff and no one gave a fk about this feature, probably because, they want us to lose money and not save our winnings.

Well SLFJ I will say that the possible reasons are because stake want us to keep gambling and win/lose. But obviously there is withdraw for a reason. However those who don't want to withdraw and more or less save up the winnings, it should be a way to opt into a way to keep our vault locked. However, it's not a great business concept for the company if you really think about it... only for us.

1 hour ago, DarkBlood096 said:

Well SLFJ I will say that the possible reasons are because stake want us to keep gambling and win/lose. But obviously there is withdraw for a reason. However those who don't want to withdraw and more or less save up the winnings, it should be a way to opt into a way to keep our vault locked. However, it's not a great business concept for the company if you really think about it... only for us.

what if you needed your money out of the site during the period your money is locked ? what will you do then ? lets say something happened and you need to cash your money out !!! what will you do then ?