Jump to content
Jelanstream

How about Primedice change the Jackpot

Recommended Posts

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
I know it's a popular jackpot you can see it on other gambling sites how about Primedice change the settings of the jackpot instead of hitting 77.77 twice 
It will be 77.77 once but the ending bet ID is 77  I think you know already about this jackpot. So what do you think is it possible that primedice change it like that?
and forgot the 113 Jackpot and start with a new one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the odds then will be 10000x 100 which is 1/1 million ! i am pretty sure it will be won in few weeks ! but it will be a good idea if they added it as a second mini jackpot ! the actual one is hard to hit, but the prize is also big,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

the odds then will be 10000x 100 which is 1/1 million ! i am pretty sure it will be won in few weeks ! but it will be a good idea if they added it as a second mini jackpot ! the actual one is hard to hit, but the prize is also big,

I hope so mate that we can see a winner at least 1% of the jackpot Yea I love that jackpot setting that hit 77.77 and ending bet ID is 77
I'm pretty sure it will be nice than 77.77 twice. I think there's a lot of player who already hit that 77.77 but didn't meet the minimum bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I hope so mate that we can see a winner at least 1% of the jackpot Yea I love that jackpot setting that hit 77.77 and ending bet ID is 77
I'm pretty sure it will be nice than 77.77 twice. I think there's a lot of player who already hit that 77.77 but didn't meet the minimum bet.

well some of the old players here could hit it ! but unfortunately their bets werent qualified because of the min amount ! i really wish to see someone winning it ! not soon, but still not purely impossible !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to give advice to the primedice by adding the latest bets, namely Litecoin, so if successful hit will get 113 litecoin with at least the same bet as bitcoin but converted to Litecoin so that there will be someone who managed to get it. however, it is very different if litecoin for the total prize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About what chance do you say it does not exist, it's all a fairy tale or legend and fiction, choose what you like . 😂 It's like win government lottery . 😄 in next life maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do agree that the JP should be changed for PD to something more reasonable and obtainable, even if that means a smaller pot. I play often, and I still feel like even 1% is out of my reach since I play more higher payouts with less base bet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May be it's possible

placed by AqChrysaetos on 10/02/2020

Wagered

333.00000000doge.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

-333.00000000doge.svg

placed by AqChrysaetos on 10/02/2020

Wagered

666.00000000doge.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

-666.00000000doge.svg

but hard, very hard

 image.thumb.png.6268a0f357b5717b86c5edc0b481c288.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alot of us has been asking team primedice to change the jackpot to 77.77 and the last bet id to be 7 or 77.. but they are yet to do anything about it. Since its their platform they can set any terms and conditions for their jackpot.. that jackpot has been running since way back 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2020 at 21:52, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
I know it's a popular jackpot you can see it on other gambling sites how about Primedice change the settings of the jackpot instead of hitting 77.77 twice 
It will be 77.77 once but the ending bet ID is 77  I think you know already about this jackpot. So what do you think is it possible that primedice change it like that?
and forgot the 113 Jackpot and start with a new one?

If that will be the case I think they will reduce the price of the jackpot 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AqChrysaetos said:

May be it's possible

placed by AqChrysaetos on 10/02/2020

Wagered

333.00000000doge.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

-333.00000000doge.svg

placed by AqChrysaetos on 10/02/2020

Wagered

666.00000000doge.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

-666.00000000doge.svg

but hard, very hard

 image.thumb.png.6268a0f357b5717b86c5edc0b481c288.png

Nice try mate why not 77.77 twice :D you can won more than 1 bitcoin on that basebet I think that's already qualified.
Yes mate it's not possible I think there's already people hit that 77.77 twice but didn't qualified because of the minimum basebet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's quite clear that 77.77 twice in a row is just not going to happen especially on such a high bet as 0.01+ btc. £80 = 0.01 btc. Not many even can afford to make such risky bets anymore. They need a new approach to setting jackpots. At least make them more win-able.

They could change it to "hit 2 numbers 33.33 twice in a row, but with any number" which can win a prize. But the official jackpot stays 77.77 twice in a row. This would be nicer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AqChrysaetos said:

May be it's possible

placed by AqChrysaetos on 10/02/2020

Wagered

333.00000000doge.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

-333.00000000doge.svg

placed by AqChrysaetos on 10/02/2020

Wagered

666.00000000doge.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

-666.00000000doge.svg

but hard, very hard

 image.thumb.png.6268a0f357b5717b86c5edc0b481c288.png

wow that's amazing, it looks like you can get a prize if the challenge is given to anyone who can get the same number 2 times in a row,
maybe if the challenges are changed many successful people will include you ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. I think it's better for primedice to replace the old jackpot rules with the new jackpot rules, because the old jackpot rules are like an impossible thing to do, Very difficult to get, so start from the beginning with the latest prizes and new rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the level of difficulty to be able to get the jackpot and also the number of basebets that have been determined I think it's worth the prize if it is done successfully. it's just that it is very impossible to achieve.
It looks like the primedice party needs to make a few changes, such as a consolation prize for those who approach the jackpot or maybe the addition of the second jackpot acquisition figure which might be a little lighter to obtain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×