jamyr

Verify phone number

I was trying to have my mobile verified but for whatever reason I am not receiving the verification code to complete verification.
I receive other notifications from other sites that I have this feature enabled so there's got to be a problem with my location, or from pd.

I am from the Philippines, Country code +63

----
Any pinoy who have enabled this feature?

1 hour ago, jamyr said:

I was trying to have my mobile verified but for whatever reason I am not receiving the verification code to complete verification.
I receive other notifications from other sites that I have this feature enabled so there's got to be a problem with my location, or from pd.

----

Yes mate I experience that too before that why I don't have phone verification because if you want to verify your phone number 
there's no verification code that you receive. I thought I just wait until I receive but almost 3 week from now I never receive phone verefication code.

15 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

Yes mate I experience that too before that why I don't have phone verification because if you want to verify your phone number 
there's no verification code that you receive. I thought I just wait until I receive but almost 3 week from now I never receive phone verefication code.

Are you pinoy?

If yes, maybe its only in certain country codes,

If no, then it must be the same for more users.

4 hours ago, jamyr said:

Are you pinoy?

If yes, maybe its only in certain country codes,

If no, then it must be the same for more users.

i prefer to use 2fa because i dont like to give my cell number... you should tag some mod or support, also asked by the primedice support section, they could fix it at the moment i think

Hey, guys :) 

There has been a few issues reported of the same kind, so we forwarded the problem to the devs. I believe they pinned what the issue was, so it should be resolved in one of the following updates. 

Make sure to try the following: resending, changing the number to some random one and then setting the correct/resending again, and also, make sure to connect only one number per account, to avoid any confusion there ;) 

Cheers! 🍀

7 hours ago, sourc3code said:

I believe certain country codes aren't working at the moment - I've tried various locations and it still isn't working for me. Will see if I can get any more info on this and will post here if I do. 

Thank you, so not only pinoys.

I mean our mobile services here is as shitty as it can be.

5 hours ago, Bojana said:

Make sure to try the following: resending, changing the number to some random one and then setting the correct/resending again, and also, make sure to connect only one number per account, to avoid any confusion there ;) 

I tried resending. 

still no text verification.

On 04/02/2020 at 18:33, jamyr said:

----

i have this problem too im from turkey +90 and im trying like for 20-30 times and sometimes 2-3 times in a day no verification messages to my phone and the problem is only for primedice other's sites solve this problem already.

17 hours ago, jamyr said:

I tried resending. 

still no text verification.

No worries, as I said above, this should be resolved in one of the following updates, sorry for the inconvenience it has caused :) 

8 hours ago, ham0117 said:

the phone verification is a must?don't want to do it.

It is not a must, it is optional :) We might have some upcoming promos connected to this, so it is entirely up to you if you wish to verify it 🤑

Actually on Stake, I just did a login from Incognito/Private, and relogin from that. Doing so, afterwards, change the number again and submit the resend code, it should be working. (on my case.) I don't know if some of you by doing this can be working. You can give a try for that.

*Some people may experience the same and Ed said that they will be pushing an update from BE today, so should be waiting only on this case.*

On 06/02/2020 at 15:30, Bojana said:

No worries, as I said above, this should be resolved in one of the following updates, sorry for the inconvenience it has caused :) 

Good to know. No inconvenience at all.

On 06/02/2020 at 15:30, Bojana said:

It is not a must, it is optional :) We might have some upcoming promos connected to this, so it is entirely up to you if you wish to verify it 🤑

That would be cool. Now I can't wait for the update.