policewale

How often do you dice with no objectives?

Hello dicers 😍😍

Have you ever played randomly without goal in mind?

When gambling, we all have this mindset that we have to win or we have to recover. Admit it or not. Unfortunately, not all the time we have the money to deposit and play. Luckily we are allowed to play in PD without betting anything. On the other hand, I read in the comment section of some posts that "I play randomly" which in my opinion is playing without particular goal in mind, profit to be reach, numbers/multipliers to hunt etc.  

Personally, I play without bet to test the new strategy I came up with and also do mindless rolling. How about you?

I played dice when goal is out of question cos it's gives more stress to me .but most of the time even without goals I getting mad at dice when red never stops coming.

Everytime I don't have a goal when I'm playing I just continue playing all time until I bust I can't control my self even I 
already win I still continue playing. I hope soon I can change this hobby I lose to much on it.

sometimes i don't think of any objectives . i just play for fun. i keep on busting ltc, bch, and eth. 😂 but also sometimes, i wanna hit 9900x with high bet amount with btc and xrp. so everyday i don't have quota for the profit. i just wanna hit 9900x without busting hahaha

I always set goals every time I play dice but unfortunately when I am setting goals, I become greedy and wanted to extend up or increased my goal. But I remembered one time playing without goal and luckily I made profits out of it. Sometimes even if we set our goal, we certain rely on our luck.

Pretty much all the time - I usually never come playing expecting to really win anything, as I'm usually disappointed when I do. Even still,  rarely will withdraw unless im up at least 10x or so, as its just not worth it to me to do so.

7 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Pretty much all the time - I usually never come playing expecting to really win anything, as I'm usually disappointed when I do. Even still,  rarely will withdraw unless im up at least 10x or so, as its just not worth it to me to do so.

i do almost the same that you do but im trying to change it couse ill ended up busting when i 30x my original balance couse my mind tell me... if you made your balance to 10x you can do it again so chase a 100x and bust

now i withdraw some i busted and redeposit again

I just usually play the dice and would hope to double it, I usually do but whenever I reach double I would always want to double it, in which cases I would have lose all my pot money instead.

i would say most of the time ! i dont set goals, i keep on playing until i bust all or i get tired ! setting goals brings you nothing but pressure , and i really can play with the pressure on ! i play to enjoy, and to win of course, but setting goals is bot my thing though.

3 hours ago, bananas said:

I just usually play the dice and would hope to double it, I usually do but whenever I reach double I would always want to double it, in which cases I would have lose all my pot money instead.

Where same mate when I play dice and gamble money in the beginning my plan was to double my bankroll but after I double it 
my plan was change again and I want to triple it until I bust my balance I've never stop playing and gamble. 

If I play without an objective, I only stay on for a small amount of time then I get off. I do this numerous times throughout a given day. If I'm up to setting an objective, then that's what I do.

I play dice always with the aim of making a profit because playing without setting goals is tantamount to wasting the time we have so I always play by making a deposit and of course I try as much as possible to get a profit but I lose control and end up losing.

On 11/02/2020 at 22:55, a1231a said:

If I play without an objective, I only stay on for a small amount of time then I get off. I do this numerous times throughout a given day. If I'm up to setting an objective, then that's what I do.

setting objectives and goals putes you under the pressure, you will be like, i hit it or lose it all, even if you reach 99% of your goal you will be under the pressure, thats why you need to avoid setting goals, playing randomly is the best thing to do in gambling, and to stop when you get enough is better than to try to reach your target and fail !

On 05/02/2020 at 08:10, Chikou1306 said:

i would say most of the time ! i dont set goals, i keep on playing until i bust all or i get tired ! setting goals brings you nothing but pressure , and i really can play with the pressure on ! i play to enjoy, and to win of course, but setting goals is bot my thing though.

is a nice way to see it i mean almost a lot of peoples agrees that not setting a goal makes them go like crazy gambling till they bust couse the greed is a bitch that is really hard to control

On 05/02/2020 at 11:21, Jelanstream said:

Where same mate when I play dice and gamble money in the beginning my plan was to double my bankroll but after I double it 
my plan was change again and I want to triple it until I bust my balance I've never stop playing and gamble. 

yeah the samething i made a lot of prof with a rain and end it busting so i said maybe i shoudl deposit (it was a long time ago since that stupid thing) so i depo and busted like 10 bucks so went and depo 20 more and busted them again and later i go for another 40 and same story :D thats my love/hate story with the 2x (i didnt went that crazy with big rolls but each time i almost recover (my goal) and bust it all again so i went big red to easy and know just chilling the things i can afford)

On 12/02/2020 at 16:55, nolep said:

I play dice always with the aim of making a profit because playing without setting goals is tantamount to wasting the time we have so I always play by making a deposit and of course I try as much as possible to get a profit but I lose control and end up losing.

i dont see it as a waste of time but maybe a risk to loosing the control

On 16/02/2020 at 03:43, Chikou1306 said:

setting objectives and goals putes you under the pressure, you will be like, i hit it or lose it all, even if you reach 99% of your goal you will be under the pressure, thats why you need to avoid setting goals, playing randomly is the best thing to do in gambling, and to stop when you get enough is better than to try to reach your target and fail !

if you guys could make each a speach of how it works the strat of setting a goal and not setting one so we all can make an idea of whats our type of gamlbing and wich one we should take to action

honestly, I play without ever having the goal to recover or have to reach a certain target, I just play as usual by changing strategies, if I get profit and can withdraw, then I will do it, but if I lose, then I think that I am not lucky today, and will try again tomorrow

When I played dice, at first I really don't have any goals on how much profit I need and dice is very kind cause I'm always winning on randomly payout.but after Continous winning  then I will set my mind I want a nice profit,it all messed up..dice never give green.

I dice with no objective every single time I play because that’s the whole point of playing is the fact that there should be no objective in playing something. If it’s a job, then yes there’s an objective or task that needs to be completed but as far as gambling is concerned, for me at least, if I leave it to a task-free zone, then I am able to have more fun and enjoy my time without being stressed out about the form of entertainment that I am partaking in. Just play and see how you do next time before you start working about objectives needing to be completed.

In my old mobile phone,i have also an old account in prime dice and i was able to play dice becouse of one of my friend gave me little satoshi to play with and aiming also to have gain big profit.at first  i am winning and able to withdraw  but i got greedy and in the end i just busted.