nolep

What sport are you betting on?

hello my friends want to know, what sports bet are you playing? I myself bet on sports that I understand so that it doesn't make me confused and can benefit, I bet on basketball and soccer.
How about you ?
what is the reason you bet with that sport?

I am actively betting sports on stake because it is really fun, I am very active to make a profit on sports betting by continuously monitoring the match and so that I am not bored I write this and play also in primedice

As of now I always bet on Tennis on sports betting at stake I always love to bet on every single game on tennis and also 
I bet on Basketball,Soccer,Dota 2 and many more but some of it is rarely because I don't like some sports.
But everytime if there's a stake forum sports challenge I always participate it.

13 hours ago, nolep said:

hello my friends want to know, what sports bet are you playing? I myself bet on sports that I understand so that it doesn't make me confused and can benefit, I bet on basketball and soccer.
How about you ?

I am actively betting sports on stake because it is really fun, I am very active to make a profit on sports betting by continuously monitoring the match and so that I am not bored I write this and play also in primedice

Hello mate, currently I'm into E-sports and some random live games. I have no particular game I have in mind when starting to bet. Majority of the time I spent in betting in sports is looking for good bet slip to copy which is in my assessment is the ones with high bet amount. I don't have time to research on teams and games that's why I just enjoy copying bet slips.

9 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

As of now I always bet on Tennis on sports betting at stake I always love to bet on every single game on tennis and also 
I bet on Basketball,Soccer,Dota 2 and many more but some of it is rarely because I don't like some sports.
But everytime if there's a stake forum sports challenge I always participate it.

Since my account on Stake's Forum was compromised I rarely go there except for challenges, I am not updated to the challenge there. Is tennis good? To be honest I have no idea to the game itself or any other games. Basketball is confusing to me as well. 

I bet for soccer and basketball . These are the only 2 that i am aware of the scoring unlike the rest of the sports. it's fun checking the scores of each team. I don't understand how tennis works tho. and some games but i think there's a guide where we can check it. Goodluck nolep. 😊

4 hours ago, Muffin20 said:

I bet for soccer and basketball . These are the only 2 that i am aware of the scoring unlike the rest of the sports. it's fun checking the scores of each team. I don't understand how tennis works tho. and some games but i think there's a guide where we can check it. Goodluck nolep. 😊

I really love tennis mate cause I'm tennis player when I'm elementary until high school that's why I know all rules of it
and how score works. Now I rarely bet on basketball when I lose at 1.10 odds it's 4th quater already and there's a miracle comeback.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:25 AM, Jelanstream said:

I really love tennis mate cause I'm tennis player when I'm elementary until high school that's why I know all rules of it
and how score works. Now I rarely bet on basketball when I lose at 1.10 odds it's 4th quater already and there's a miracle comeback.

if playing in basketball, it seems better to play over and under, don't bet on winning and losing because it's very uncertain. I mostly play over-under but it is also very risky so I do not recommend you follow me, sometimes I also bet on sports by following other people's bets.

1 hour ago, nolep said:

if playing in basketball, it seems better to play over and under, don't bet on winning and losing because it's very uncertain. I mostly play over-under but it is also very risky so I do not recommend you follow me, sometimes I also bet on sports by following other people's bets.

This post seems very unnecessary. You contradicted yourself the entire time. You went from saying not to bet on teams because it’s too risky and suggesting betting over/under and then you said that was even risky. Honestly sounds like you should stay away from betting on basketball all together. 

anyway to answer the OP’s orginal query, I’m mostly betting American collegiate basketball and NHL hockey. Those have been very profitable for me this season but please don’t bet on any sport you don’t follow regularly. It’s very stupid to put money on games that feature teams you are not familiar with or don’t watch on a consistent basis

On 03/02/2020 at 01:49, nolep said:

How about you ?

E-sports all the way. CSGO and Dota2 but i bet more on Dota2 except for these unknown minor cups/league where a lot of throws happen

On 2/22/2020 at 12:38 AM, Soranith said:

E-sports all the way. CSGO and Dota2 but i bet more on Dota2 except for these unknown minor cups/league where a lot of throws happen

I am not at all interested in taking bets on e-sports because I am not a person who likes to play games and keep abreast of developments, so placing a bet on s-sports is the same as throwing money but of course I can get profit because of luck.

Normally i bet 99% of the time on soccer matches, because that's the sport i watch the most and know the most about. But currently with that whole world situation going on, I switched mostly to FIFA esport matches. I have actually no idea about any players, but the quotes are pretty nice if you manage to hit something.

I am not betting on any sport. Almost everything else I really like, but sports betting has never got me hooked. Of course I have tried sports betting, but I seems to lose almost everytime. I do that on dice and other gambling as well, so I guess it's also because  I dont like to wait to see if I won or not. I want to be able to see right away  

Posted (edited)

Sometimes I bet on basketball and soccer. But I admit that it did not bring me a good income. I expected more. So I started looking for an opportunity to earn extra money online. Here's how I got to amazon fba business https://yourmoneygeek.com/retail-arbitrage/ . Honestly, I didn't know anything about it before, but then I studied the information on the Internet and realized that this is exactly what I need. And I can say that I am grateful to Amazon for the fact that they allow people to earn additional income by doing simple things.

Edited by SamanthaClark