Chikou1306

February! In gambling, will it be better or worse than January?

we all noticed that the start of this year was not so good for many of us in gambling, and even in real life, it wasnt so good, many people complained about the bad start of the year, and many gamblers said that january was one of the worst months they had so far in gambling, i personally didnt achieve any thing during that month, in fact i lost a bit, and i couldnt go so far. i am a bit excited about this month to be honest, because i believe days and months can really effect your luck ! 

what do you think ? will this month be better or worse than the past one ?

So far my gambling experience this year is way better than the previous year. Ever since I started gambling, this January is the most profitable week since I get to withdraw 10 to 20 usd daily. I know it is not as big as those of gambling sharks winnings/profits per day but to me more than okay. So far I have collected 300 usd profit which is almost as big as my monthly salary. I am hoping to have more profit since I think I am a better and smarted player than before.

All months are worst on me everytime I deposit I always bust yesterday I deposit 200+ XRP and I bust I didn't hit 
9900x I only have 0.005 basebet. Also I try the forum challenge it's really hard for me. And on stake I bust too
Crazy months always bust.

I truly hope so as January was horrible for me - But so far, it's been just as bad for me this month. Not sure how much more I can take of this, but really hoping that my luck turns around sometime in the near future. Its been way too long since Ive actually won anything.

Hoping that this month of February will be my boomed days for all of us. I have so many losses last month of January and I am slowly recovering it this month. Anyway, we can't really say about that since we are talking about "gambling here" where we tend to lose and win.

First two weeks of January this year is not bad for me since I can make it to min but when started at third I got so many losses ening up busted all my coins..im trying to recover slowly and controlling myself to be not greedy once I got profit even just small..hope it will continue my luck and will not attempt to roll more when reach the minimum.

Edited by ham0117

On 03/02/2020 at 23:23, Jelanstream said:

All months are worst on me everytime I deposit I always bust yesterday I deposit 200+ XRP and I bust I didn't hit 
9900x I only have 0.005 basebet. Also I try the forum challenge it's really hard for me. And on stake I bust too
Crazy months always bust.

yeah, but last january was horrible for many of us ! i lost a lot in that month, and this february started much better, hope it continues like that !

On 05/02/2020 at 07:09, sourc3code said:

I truly hope so as January was horrible for me - But so far, it's been just as bad for me this month. Not sure how much more I can take of this, but really hoping that my luck turns around sometime in the near future. Its been way too long since Ive actually won anything.

your time will come, once you get a chance you need to profit as much as possible, you cant keep losing forever in gambling, once you get a chance, make a good profit bro ;) 

January for me is not so bad because I can still get the benefits that I want to get, for the beginning of February it seems like my luck is still continuing and hopefully I can get what is the target because I myself also suffered defeat but managed to close it so I can still continue playing .

2 hours ago, nolep said:

January for me is not so bad because I can still get the benefits that I want to get, for the beginning of February it seems like my luck is still continuing and hopefully I can get what is the target because I myself also suffered defeat but managed to close it so I can still continue playing .

for most of us was horrible, i personally lost a lot in january, even in real life i have been through a real bad situation, and i had to deal with many bad things, wish that month wont come again !!! glad it ended !

Edited by Chikou1306

Well for me is going great at the moment i mean at least i got plenty coins to keep gambling i retrieve like 10 usd 1st day of 20 that i had on balance and then made like another 10 usd (so now the balance was 20 again) and i said naaah now ill increase my bb a bit to get even more but noup, i just bust it so  i took 2 usd form the first cashout and redepo and then i made 20 usd again and said naaaaaaah i can recover the other 20 usd i lost and busted so then i took 4 usd and redepo and same story made 10 usd this time and busted because i was greedy and now i redepo the 6 usd and still is going fine i mean i made with the other coins from  rains almost 3 usd but as always busted them again.... so far its isnt that bad couse i hadnt find the need to depo from  my cash i know is not going to last i hoppe i can get like policewale but i dont have that worrie for the moment because at least i made new followers to my twitch acc so hope at least i can start get some proffit there so then i can change to twitch and refund my gamblings because is fun and i kinda hang like an addiction to it

2 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

for most of us was horrible, i personally lost a lot in january, even in real life i have been through a real bad situation, and i had to deal with many bad things, wish that month wont come again !!! glad it ended !

i can imagine for me was kinda odd it just fly away the bad things and the good things went faster than nothing but at least for the moment i kinda feel good i mean even my real life proposits are going fine by the moment but i hoppe they still the same way couse im kinda loving it

No I don't think so that months and days itself are unlucky, it's always our decisions which make them good or bad.

Well January was not bad for me except from very cold weather lol

Edited by EpicGord

5 hours ago, EpicGord said:

No I don't think so that months and days itself are unlucky, it's always our decisions which make them good or bad.

Well January was not bad for me except from very cold weather lol

for some they are ! i read about many people who experienced many bad things in a special days ! some days are way worse than other days !! same as last january, it was horrible for many of us.

On 07/02/2020 at 14:44, Chikou1306 said:

for some they are ! i read about many people who experienced many bad things in a special days ! some days are way worse than other days !! same as last january, it was horrible for many of us.

Yeah sometimes it happens and I guess it's nothing more than just bad luck lol

personaly january 2020 was not a good start but i dont believe luck depends on month, it always depends on the mood of dice. sometimes dice was good to reach minimum withdraw

4 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

honestly I get bad results in January, even I can't withdraw even in January, I only lost and lost during January. and hopefully in February I can get good results, and hopefully this month is my lucky month

we all were in the same situation though , february is a bit better, lets hope we'll get a good profit sooner, best of luck :) 

3 hours ago, EpicGord said:

Yeah sometimes it happens and I guess it's nothing more than just bad luck lol

lol but still , that bad luck was according to some special days, thats why we call it bad days :D 

2 hours ago, Kanamay said:

personaly january 2020 was not a good start but i dont believe luck depends on month, it always depends on the mood of dice. sometimes dice was good to reach minimum withdraw

yeah january has gone, and now february is about to end , hope we can get a better result in the next few days, just to be able to continue the rest of the year.

Gambling is a matter of winning and lossing and.sometimes it is a matter of lossing..in gambling mostly all players are experiencing contineouslly lossing than winning.no matter what happened or how luck will on youre side in the end you will just fond youreself lossing..just play smart and bet what you afford to lose