Jump to content
stevenwonder

Hey PD, Retroactive VIP is something you should highly consider

Recommended Posts

I stopped playing primedice about a year or two ago because I needed to focus on my job and some other things in the real world. I recently have started to frequent the sites I used to visit and primedice was at the top. I’m glad to see it still alive and well but the first thought I had was disappointment and it felt like a huge slap in the face. For the 5 years I was playing on here, I guess it never occurred to the owners that they should implement a reward program that thanked the very people that made them who they are and as popular as they became. The VIP program they have is tremendous and I’m glad it exists, but how come the players who were here so long ago have basically got screwed out of VIP as if they never existed?

“Whether you are a long-time Primedice member or you have just joined the site, you are important to us!”

Thats what it reads in the “Exclusive Player Benefits“ of the VIP Club section, but the first part doesn’t actually seem that way and after looking at some of the the players stats in the chat that have been given VIP status, I start to wonder how important a player is to them unless they were there when they started the VIP program. If I were to go back and see what the price was when I was playing regularly, I’d love to think that maybe the 40.5 bitcoin (compared to the 1-1.25 I’m seeing in player’s statistics who are vip) I wagered when it was $5,000 to $10,000 to $15,000 and even as high as $20,000, might deserve some retroactively implemented recognition but sadly, Primedice forgot to include the players who were the foundation of the fun and exciting experience it has become today. 
 

Will they do anything about it? Probably not. But if they want to act as if the long-time members are less Important than that of the new players, then unfortunately, Primedice has lost a bit of my respect they always had. But at least it’s current with the “what have you done for me lately” trend that has swept up our world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great story, i just dont see what it added to my post. I would think that the value of wagering the same amount with VIP implemented would be a bit more valuable than the coupon. you click rakeback and thats probably more than the coupon. but Im glad that one segment got rewarded that one time you remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would add some incentive to return to pd if you're an older vip who went inactive, do or dont do it but it sounds like a solid plan businesswise, im pretty sure pd wouldnt be thrown into bankruptcy from that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Current VIP level system is useful for Primedice as a method for measuring and classifying player value.

This system of measurement allows Primedice to estimate the current and future dollar value of the existing player base.

It also in turn helps Primedice management team to do strategic planning and forecasting of future profits.

Aside from this it is also designed in such a ways as to encourage profitable behaviour and loyalty.

 

Because you left for 2 years Primedice cant estimate your current value as a player, and would naturally be unsure of your loyalty to the site. In this context it would be irrational for Primedice to award you a VIP level as you may not be an appropriate fit for whatever level it is you feel you deserve.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ghostnipple said:

The Current VIP level system is useful for Primedice as a method for measuring and classifying player value.

This system of measurement allows Primedice to estimate the current and future dollar value of the existing player base.

It also in turn helps Primedice management team to do strategic planning and forecasting of future profits.

Aside from this it is also designed in such a ways as to encourage profitable behaviour and loyalty.

 

Because you left for 2 years Primedice cant estimate your current value as a player, and would naturally be unsure of your loyalty to the site. In this context it would be irrational for Primedice to award you a VIP level as you may not be an appropriate fit for whatever level it is you feel you deserve.

 

 

That's exactly what happened. Primedice can only know people's loyalty to them if you are active on the site. Retroactive VIP may be a waste of time, because some users that are also former HR are dead. Would it be adviceable to them, to bless a dead man with a VIP tag? You want to be recognized as VIP, start rolling. 

 

And if Primedice is saying "Whether you are a long-time Primedice member or you have just joined the site, you are important to us!” I think they are talking about active members, not a user that has left for 2 Years. Or do you expect the Job you left 2 Years ago, continue to pay you salary and incentives, just because you were loyal to them before you left the Job? @stevenwonder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2020 at 15:32, Kristoffff said:

They rewarded "vips" numerous times before. I remember them once handing coupons for everyone who had wagered 100 btc before. 

 

image.thumb.png.91670bbb9848bee41d8eb70a11a4eb09.png

This was the old tag although I was  not able to acquire that title before, what were the benefits/perks of having a tag aside from bragging right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bimfo said:

 

That's exactly what happened. Primedice can only know people's loyalty to them if you are active on the site. Retroactive VIP may be a waste of time, because some users that are also former HR are dead. Would it be adviceable to them, to bless a dead man with a VIP tag? You want to be recognized as VIP, start rolling. 

 

And if Primedice is saying "Whether you are a long-time Primedice member or you have just joined the site, you are important to us!” I think they are talking about active members, not a user that has left for 2 Years. Or do you expect the Job you left 2 Years ago, continue to pay you salary and incentives, just because you were loyal to them before you left the Job? @stevenwonder

Terrible analogy @Bimfo it’s a VIP level. Its like a pension for work. It’s not them handing me loads of money. It’s basically a way of thanking the foundation of people who built it to where it is today. 
 

i mean how much room do you even have to talk? Compare our wagering stats and get back to me when you get somewhere within the realm of where I’m at. Let me know when you get to a full bitcoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, stevenwonder said:

Terrible analogy @Bimfo it’s a VIP level. Its like a pension for work. It’s not them handing me loads of money. It’s basically a way of thanking the foundation of people who built it to where it is today. 
 

i mean how much room do you even have to talk? Compare our wagering stats and get back to me when you get somewhere within the realm of where I’m at. Let me know when you get to a full bitcoin

Lol. Don't be childish. 😁. I have checked your stats, but that doesn't mean I only play on Primedice. I am also active on stake..

And there is no one that can't be corrected. It is World wide web. It is a level playing ground. I have wagered less than a Bitcoin, it doesn't mean you are wiser. 😛😛😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The PD VIP benefits are actually prob the best I've seen out of any online casino for regulars - I don't think theres' any need for them to offer retroactive benefits, as members like myself were playing back then and still do now. It's a win-win for both sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sourc3code said:

The PD VIP benefits are actually prob the best I've seen out of any online casino for regulars - I don't think theres' any need for them to offer retroactive benefits, as members like myself were playing back then and still do now. It's a win-win for both sides.

apart from stake, im inclined to agree with you, however personally i've heard that stake is the more favoured child of these 2 versions of the same product (stake and pd).
only experienced vip benefits from pd though, but i'd assume stake uses up more resources to satisfy its playerbase when it took up the bigger role as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×