nolep

Which type are you?

Hello guys, it's been a long time since I made a post, today I have enough free time to invite you to discuss.
the type of gambler is of course different, so is when playing sports betting. I group these people into 4 types:
1. the person who places a bet before the fight occurs, by predicting he will definitely succeed with this bet placed type of guessing
2. the person who places a bet when the game has started and he will choose the team that certainly takes him to the advantage
3. the person who plays is safe, so he or she will place bets on teams or matches that have small odds such as 1.1x or 1.01x
4 people who play desperate by choosing a team that is very unlikely to win, the odds in this fight will be very large once a 5x example, 10x with the risk of losing.

so that was the grouping of types of players who bet on sports betting, what about your type?
give comments and we discuss with each other.

For me all four I in because I play number one when there are a forum challenge it's need to bet before the game start but number 
two I mostly play I take the advantage of course. When I have a huge balance I play that number three I bet it every time too 
on number four I play this like when my balance is very low and I also play that if my balance is from reload.

1 hour ago, nolep said:

Hello guys, it's been a long time since I made a post, today I have enough free time to invite you to discuss.
the type of gambler is of course different, so is when playing sports betting. I group these people into 4 types:
1. the person who places a bet before the fight occurs, by predicting he will definitely succeed with this bet placed type of guessing
2. the person who places a bet when the game has started and he will choose the team that certainly takes him to the advantage
3. the person who plays is safe, so he or she will place bets on teams or matches that have small odds such as 1.1x or 1.01x
4 people who play desperate by choosing a team that is very unlikely to win, the odds in this fight will be very large once a 5x example, 10x with the risk of losing.

so that was the grouping of types of players who bet on sports betting, what about your type?

I am none of those types. The closest I come to is the first time, but I like to put down parlays. Meaning every single one of the choices has to hit in order to win, but I am of the mindset of thinking, “if I don’t think I’m going to win it, why even bet it?”

I betting on sports but it depends on the team.of I know the team I bet before the game starts, sometime after 2nd quarter.im not really fan of small odd so it depends on the team cos sometime even u bet on small odds,it still loss.

i always like to bet on pre_live markets, sometimes the odds are way better, and it's all depends on pure luck ! placing the bet during the matches makes you less focus, and you get confused about the markets because they change every minute, so pre live is the best choice in sports betting !

15 hours ago, nolep said:

I think I am a combination of all the person you are describing.

When I first try sports betting I always copy bets with high stakes. Sometimes I win, some times I don't. As times goes by, I came up to the idea that teams with smalls odds are like to win the match that is why I decided to go for teams with small odd. Recently tho, I feel like betting on teams that are likely to win is coward so I decided to risk on high odds. 

7 hours ago, ham0117 said:

I betting on sports but it depends on the team.of I know the team I bet before the game starts, sometime after 2nd quarter.im not really fan of small odd so it depends on the team cos sometime even u bet on small odds,it still loss.

Familiarizing yourself to the team you are betting is an advantage but not all the time you that you have the time to do it.

2 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i always like to bet on pre_live markets, sometimes the odds are way better, and it's all depends on pure luck ! placing the bet during the matches makes you less focus, and you get confused about the markets because they change every minute, so pre live is the best choice in sports betting !

I notice that too although it is risky. Most of the time I bet when the game is about to start.  

I usually the person number 2. I always bet whenever the game starts specially in NBA live sports. I usually bet in the second quarter or third quarter of the game. Sometimes in 1st quarter but that makes the game still change. Anyway, I only bets with the team which I only knew and confident to bet in.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Iyahmo said:

I usually the person number 2. I always bet whenever the game starts specially in NBA live sports. I usually bet in the second quarter or third quarter of the game. Sometimes in 1st quarter but that makes the game still change. Anyway, I only bets with the team which I only knew and confident to bet in.

I did too, I bet in the 3rd or 4th quarter because it was quite safe. I want to know if you place bets on over and under or win or lose. because the odds in the quarter are quite small and very difficult if to get a profit.

On 01/02/2020 at 21:49, Iyahmo said:

Yes mate because live sports had an advantage even the odds is slow but your are advantage on that team you pick
but anything will happen on gambling even on sports there's a miracle or comeback.

i think im in 2 to or 4 dude u can't get fun with any bet like 1.1x or etc the real fun is hitting big multipliers like if u risk 50$ and win 55$ that 5$ is not really cool four you but if u bet 0.1$ and win 5$ omg u won so much and u get really happy about that.

23 hours ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

i think im in 2 to or 4 dude u can't get fun with any bet like 1.1x or etc the real fun is hitting big multipliers like if u risk 50$ and win 55$ that 5$ is not really cool four you but if u bet 0.1$ and win 5$ omg u won so much and u get really happy about that.

but in gambling the most important thing is profit and of course you don't want to lose, so playing at odds 1.1 or lower will be very safe. but in gambling also can not always win at small odds.
playing at big odds is risky because losing is certain