Jump to content
Jelanstream

I start new goal on this february 1

Recommended Posts

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community 
I just want to share you guys that I will start to make a new goal and that was I just made $2 to $5 everyday profit or from free until December 
I start to save all free crypto like from forum rewards, forum challenges prize and many more free that I can earn on every gambling site and I 
deposit only small amount and If I win like I said $2 to $5 everyday I stop playing and continue getting free crypto. I hope I can do it and save all it
How about you guys do you have a goal or plan start this february 1?

And also I will edit this threads everyday if how much I get in everyday!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Edited by Jelanstream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

best of luck in what you are about to do ! for me i am really disappointed, i just lost a very big amount ! i cant set any goals ! i just dont feel i want to play more ! best of luck in your goals :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

goodjob jelan. hope you save a lot so you can fulfill your goals. nahhh, i think i am ok with small profit too , and yes, i don't want to be greedy anymore. i always end up in stake getting bust lol. but ofc, not here in Pd. 😊 goodluck bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

best of luck in what you are about to do ! for me i am really disappointed, i just lost a very big amount ! i cant set any goals ! i just dont feel i want to play more ! best of luck in your goals :) 

Thanks mate! Me too mate I've lost huge amount on stake I think it's almost $3000 to $4000 better I forgot it and start a new goal or plan 
I think I didn't need to recover my losses. I hope mate I can achieve my goal and I hope too mate that you can recover your losses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here but since to be honest, everyday wins is impossible. My goal is to make a profits even if not everyday but I am saving up some every wins. 3$-$5 is also enough for me, thats possible to reach just I do hope that my greediness will not mess around. Let's go with that goal, jelan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a good goal. Same here I'll also do that. Small saving from time to time will go a long way in the future. That's a good way of building a passive income. It will create a good impact on your personal savings after a year. Hopefully you will your goal. Goodluck on that I know you can do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good luck with that run jelan hoppe you achieve it i personally ill try to achieve on auto .5$ and manual to 5$-10$ i think is a high balance to achieve but ill go steady and put until i reach it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2020 at 01:04, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community 
I just want to share you guys that I will start to make a new goal and that was I just made $2 to $5 everyday profit or from free until December 
I start to save all free crypto like from forum rewards, forum challenges prize and many more free that I can earn on every gambling site and I 
deposit only small amount and If I win like I said $2 to $5 everyday I stop playing and continue getting free crypto. I hope I can do it and save all it
How about you guys do you have a goal or plan start this february 1?

And also I will edit this threads everyday if how much I get in everyday!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I was looking into seeing how much daily you make, but I realized it was only a plan. Now it must be a change of plan. 

-sigh-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Setting goals for gambling is very...risky. I never set goals except to have fun. As I like to tell everyone gambling goals equal income holes. Play with what you can afford to lose and stay away from setting a mark of profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stevenwonder said:

Setting goals for gambling is very...risky. I never set goals except to have fun. As I like to tell everyone gambling goals equal income holes. Play with what you can afford to lose and stay away from setting a mark of profit.

Well I play without a specific goal of mine, I just play and when I win but still enjoys the game, I play along. I usually end busted but it is for the entertainment that I come here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jamyr said:

I was looking into seeing how much daily you make, but I realized it was only a plan. Now it must be a change of plan. 

-sigh-

Plan goes wrong :D I already made $30 on first of februaryfrom weekly coupon on stake and $16 on 2nd of february but I don't know what is on my mind I didn't 
stop playing and end of busting I can't control my self to stop play even I sleepy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jamyr said:

I was looking into seeing how much daily you make, but I realized it was only a plan. Now it must be a change of plan. 

-sigh-

i think he made a video of he working on out

4 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Plan goes wrong :D I already made $30 on first of februaryfrom weekly coupon on stake and $16 on 2nd of february but I don't know what is on my mind I didn't 
stop playing and end of busting I can't control my self to stop play even I sleepy. 

oh.... never mind lol i just quoted the first and keep reading the next one lol... sry for your bust jelan keep it green and we love your giveaways :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Plan goes wrong :D I already made $30 on first of februaryfrom weekly coupon on stake and $16 on 2nd of february but I don't know what is on my mind I didn't 
stop playing and end of busting I can't control my self to stop play even I sleepy. 

lol you're cheating. AHAHAH my goal daily is 6 usd and when ever I reach my goal I stop playing or I vault my balance. If in case I still have balance or I received random rain or tip, I save it for the next day or just play randomly and have fun. In some instances when I feel like not stopping, I usually keep myself busy so I can sway myself from gambling. Its either I play mobile games or I read books. 

 

4 hours ago, jamyr said:

Well I play without a specific goal of mine, I just play and when I win but still enjoys the game, I play along. I usually end busted but it is for the entertainment that I come here. 

Personally, the reason why I am here is for the free money thinking  that I can make a living out of this. So far everything is the opposite. AHAHHA Its really entertaining that sometimes I forget about my goals but as much as possible I control myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, policewale said:

Personally, the reason why I am here is for the free money thinking  that I can make a living out of this. So far everything is the opposite. AHAHHA Its really entertaining that sometimes I forget about my goals but as much as possible I control myself. 

love your way of thinking because is almost the same real motive i have more than free money, its like easy money or investing in something i can control for real and dont depend from the other people (in theory... as you say i have lost more than i can really win)  but im happy with it im finding a new strat that help me get faster earnings and be able to withdraw before i run out of luck and start the big scary red streaks that usually i get when i finally achieve my 100 xrp goal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, policewale said:

lol you're cheating. AHAHAH my goal daily is 6 usd and when ever I reach my goal I stop playing or I vault my balance. If in case I still have balance or I received random rain or tip, I save it for the next day or just play randomly and have fun. In some instances when I feel like not stopping, I usually keep myself busy so I can sway myself from gambling. Its either I play mobile games or I read books. 

 

And just today I made 500 doge from reload to 11,000 doge but I didn't playing too I'm crazy I don't know how to stop playing 
Thanks for that suggestion mate I use that better after I get my goal I stop playing and just watching movie or playing mobile games.

2020-02-05 (5).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

And just today I made 500 doge from reload to 11,000 doge but I didn't playing too I'm crazy I don't know how to stop playing 
Thanks for that suggestion mate I use that better after I get my goal I stop playing and just watching movie or playing mobile games.

2020-02-05 (5).png

At first, I hardly stop. I don't know how but after some loses I realized that if I continue I will just lose money. 

Think of you initial objective-the reason why you are here because mine is to gain money. Thus, busting is never an option for me.

Anyway Good luck have fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×