Jelanstream

I start new goal on this february 1

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community 
I just want to share you guys that I will start to make a new goal and that was I just made $2 to $5 everyday profit or from free until December 
I start to save all free crypto like from forum rewards, forum challenges prize and many more free that I can earn on every gambling site and I 
deposit only small amount and If I win like I said $2 to $5 everyday I stop playing and continue getting free crypto. I hope I can do it and save all it
How about you guys do you have a goal or plan start this february 1?

And also I will edit this threads everyday if how much I get in everyday!

Edited by Jelanstream

best of luck in what you are about to do ! for me i am really disappointed, i just lost a very big amount ! i cant set any goals ! i just dont feel i want to play more ! best of luck in your goals :) 

goodjob jelan. hope you save a lot so you can fulfill your goals. nahhh, i think i am ok with small profit too , and yes, i don't want to be greedy anymore. i always end up in stake getting bust lol. but ofc, not here in Pd. 😊 goodluck bro

2 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

best of luck in what you are about to do ! for me i am really disappointed, i just lost a very big amount ! i cant set any goals ! i just dont feel i want to play more ! best of luck in your goals :) 

Thanks mate! Me too mate I've lost huge amount on stake I think it's almost $3000 to $4000 better I forgot it and start a new goal or plan 
I think I didn't need to recover my losses. I hope mate I can achieve my goal and I hope too mate that you can recover your losses.

Same here but since to be honest, everyday wins is impossible. My goal is to make a profits even if not everyday but I am saving up some every wins. 3$-$5 is also enough for me, thats possible to reach just I do hope that my greediness will not mess around. Let's go with that goal, jelan!

That's a good goal. Same here I'll also do that. Small saving from time to time will go a long way in the future. That's a good way of building a passive income. It will create a good impact on your personal savings after a year. Hopefully you will your goal. Goodluck on that I know you can do it. 

good luck with that run jelan hoppe you achieve it i personally ill try to achieve on auto .5$ and manual to 5$-10$ i think is a high balance to achieve but ill go steady and put until i reach it

On 01/02/2020 at 01:04, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community 
I just want to share you guys that I will start to make a new goal and that was I just made $2 to $5 everyday profit or from free until December 
I start to save all free crypto like from forum rewards, forum challenges prize and many more free that I can earn on every gambling site and I 
deposit only small amount and If I win like I said $2 to $5 everyday I stop playing and continue getting free crypto. I hope I can do it and save all it
How about you guys do you have a goal or plan start this february 1?

And also I will edit this threads everyday if how much I get in everyday!

I was looking into seeing how much daily you make, but I realized it was only a plan. Now it must be a change of plan. 

-sigh-

Setting goals for gambling is very...risky. I never set goals except to have fun. As I like to tell everyone gambling goals equal income holes. Play with what you can afford to lose and stay away from setting a mark of profit.

1 minute ago, stevenwonder said:

Setting goals for gambling is very...risky. I never set goals except to have fun. As I like to tell everyone gambling goals equal income holes. Play with what you can afford to lose and stay away from setting a mark of profit.

Well I play without a specific goal of mine, I just play and when I win but still enjoys the game, I play along. I usually end busted but it is for the entertainment that I come here. 

22 minutes ago, jamyr said:

I was looking into seeing how much daily you make, but I realized it was only a plan. Now it must be a change of plan. 

-sigh-

Plan goes wrong :D I already made $30 on first of februaryfrom weekly coupon on stake and $16 on 2nd of february but I don't know what is on my mind I didn't 
stop playing and end of busting I can't control my self to stop play even I sleepy. 

4 hours ago, jamyr said:

-sigh-

i think he made a video of he working on out

4 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Plan goes wrong :D I already made $30 on first of februaryfrom weekly coupon on stake and $16 on 2nd of february but I don't know what is on my mind I didn't 
stop playing and end of busting I can't control my self to stop play even I sleepy. 

oh.... never mind lol i just quoted the first and keep reading the next one lol... sry for your bust jelan keep it green and we love your giveaways :D

4 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

lol you're cheating. AHAHAH my goal daily is 6 usd and when ever I reach my goal I stop playing or I vault my balance. If in case I still have balance or I received random rain or tip, I save it for the next day or just play randomly and have fun. In some instances when I feel like not stopping, I usually keep myself busy so I can sway myself from gambling. Its either I play mobile games or I read books. 

4 hours ago, jamyr said:

Well I play without a specific goal of mine, I just play and when I win but still enjoys the game, I play along. I usually end busted but it is for the entertainment that I come here. 

Personally, the reason why I am here is for the free money thinking  that I can make a living out of this. So far everything is the opposite. AHAHHA Its really entertaining that sometimes I forget about my goals but as much as possible I control myself. 

23 minutes ago, policewale said:

Personally, the reason why I am here is for the free money thinking  that I can make a living out of this. So far everything is the opposite. AHAHHA Its really entertaining that sometimes I forget about my goals but as much as possible I control myself. 

love your way of thinking because is almost the same real motive i have more than free money, its like easy money or investing in something i can control for real and dont depend from the other people (in theory... as you say i have lost more than i can really win)  but im happy with it im finding a new strat that help me get faster earnings and be able to withdraw before i run out of luck and start the big scary red streaks that usually i get when i finally achieve my 100 xrp goal

42 minutes ago, policewale said:

lol you're cheating. AHAHAH my goal daily is 6 usd and when ever I reach my goal I stop playing or I vault my balance. If in case I still have balance or I received random rain or tip, I save it for the next day or just play randomly and have fun. In some instances when I feel like not stopping, I usually keep myself busy so I can sway myself from gambling. Its either I play mobile games or I read books. 

And just today I made 500 doge from reload to 11,000 doge but I didn't playing too I'm crazy I don't know how to stop playing 
Thanks for that suggestion mate I use that better after I get my goal I stop playing and just watching movie or playing mobile games.

2020-02-05 (5).png

2 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

And just today I made 500 doge from reload to 11,000 doge but I didn't playing too I'm crazy I don't know how to stop playing 
Thanks for that suggestion mate I use that better after I get my goal I stop playing and just watching movie or playing mobile games.

2020-02-05 (5).png

At first, I hardly stop. I don't know how but after some loses I realized that if I continue I will just lose money. 

Think of you initial objective-the reason why you are here because mine is to gain money. Thus, busting is never an option for me.

Anyway Good luck have fun.