Jelanstream

One Bitcoin Prize on Stake Sports Betting

Hello Again Forum Primedice Community
Have you noticed that there a One Bitcoin Prize on Stake Sports Betting I really excited on that promotion I hope there's someone or more people can share 
that One Bitcoin I hope I can win too. But on my bet I really don't have an Idea if I can win it cause I haven't tried to win like that multiplier 1000x Plus less or more
How about you guys did you join it? If you didn't join guys go to Stake Forum Sports Betting Threads. Good luck to us hope we can win.

do you mean dusan's challenge ? well i think the time is over ! and many markets are already closed ! besides of that the odds are very low, and it's super hard to predict the result of 10 different matches all in a row ! well the 1 btc prize is worth trying though  !

25 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

do you mean dusan's challenge ? well i think the time is over ! and many markets are already closed ! besides of that the odds are very low, and it's super hard to predict the result of 10 different matches all in a row ! well the 1 btc prize is worth trying though  !

Yes mate on stake forum sports betting challenge It's not already start mate you can bet it the first game will start within 20 hours start from now 
Yea it's have to complete that 10 different game but if you win at least 9 or 8 or you will be the top 5 highest winner you will receive 0.01 bitcoin.

21 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Forum Primedice Community
Have you noticed that there a One Bitcoin Prize on Stake Sports Betting I really excited on that promotion I hope there's someone or more people can share 
that One Bitcoin I hope I can win too. But on my bet I really don't have an Idea if I can win it cause I haven't tried to win like that multiplier 1000x Plus less or more
How about you guys did you join it? If you didn't join guys go to Stake Forum Sports Betting Threads. Good luck to us hope we can win.

Did you join? I think the challenge is too hard for me but I know its worth the try. 

20 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

If you joined mind sharing your bet slip? I have really no Idea which team is to bet.

2 hours ago, policewale said:

Did you join? I think the challenge is too hard for me but I know its worth the try. 

Yes mate but already lose I bet on lelcester city but the win was draw it's 2-2 I thought I can win on that first game cause the 
score is 2-1 but chelsea got score. Yea that was very to hard 10/10 even first game already lose :D 

i saw oleg loosing the second match i think it was sad, and when i hear how difficult it is i say noup maybe is worth it if i was more than 50% to win but if i loose all the matches it would be worst than worth it

and im not even close to reach a noob player con gambling at sports

8 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Yes mate but already lose I bet on lelcester city but the win was draw it's 2-2 I thought I can win on that first game cause the 
score is 2-1 but chelsea got score. Yea that was very to hard 10/10 even first game already lose :D 

I really have no Idea how the game works. Maybe I'll just join in the next promotion. 

and for the second time they started the same challenge ! well the odds  of guessing the right 10 markets are super low 1/2000 with a min bet of 0.00012 btc, but still, the prize is worth trying !