DarkBlood096

My biggest Wager in 2 hours

Hi all, DB here!

I've been trying my hardest to reach gold VIP, over the last 2 days, I've progressed 15% which is $7,500!

This is my first ever race that I've wagered this much. My wagering is normally so much less.

I placed 10th in the 2am-4am ETH $1,000 race. 

Total wager: 29.97 ETH

Won: 0.057 ETH

Do you place as best as you can in races to progress on your VIP as well as your Rakeback?

Thanks everyone!

I really don't think so what are you talking about mate cause as I see on your wager you have haven't reach at least 1 ETH wager yet 
By the way congrats to your achievement mate. My biggest wagger on stake is around 2 BTC on stake and that was Mega Race.

No, I am speaking about Stake. PD and Stake are same company, so I believe writing about Stake is okay. However I posted here because it's relevant as you can race here at Primedice as well. Don't think any answers have been said here about the question in bald ;)

Oh lol you are saying about stake race here. I have placed in top 100 few times there. Though haven't placed in top 20 yet. I never tried to make wager. I tried to make profit and wager comes this way. I don't play wager game to reach next VIP level also. 

I rarely play for wager. I just focus on playing for profit. and I often play with big multipliers with small bets, so naturally my wager is always small. I also rarely competed in primedice races because it took too long

7 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I rarely play for wager. I just focus on playing for profit. and I often play with big multipliers with small bets, so naturally my wager is always small. I also rarely competed in primedice races because it took too long

I never compete race here but Ive tried a few times in stake. Not that big because I only place below 50th place. However just like you, I am now also focusing on hunting higher payouts so its basically not contributed and not for wagering.

great job, my biggest wagered over all, was like 50 btc in few hours, the day i lost 10 btc in primedice, back to old day it was easier to wager more than 10btc in one day, now its way impossible for simple players like us, many people could reach the VIP level those days in few hours only, it was 100 btc wagered requirement, and now everything changed, BTC price effect the game so bad.

I never entered a race, because of course I would lose and that would only throw away the money I had. when the race that was in focus was wagered and I played for profit so I was very unlikely to rank first in the race.

There was one time where I'd wagered so much with 0.0002 btc that my balance was in positive when chasing 1.0102x that my rakeback managed to get 0.0002 btc rakeback so either way, I did not lose anything overall. I did that once in a race too during my time.

3 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

There was one time where I'd wagered so much with 0.0002 btc that my balance was in positive when chasing 1.0102x that my rakeback managed to get 0.0002 btc rakeback so either way, I did not lose anything overall. I did that once in a race too during my time.

Me too mate I receive 0.0024 bitcoin from Weekly mega boost and I entered race and I wager 0.8+ BTC just on that bankroll but at the 
end last 4 minutes on Mega Race I bust it all + 0.0017 bitcoin rakeback but I win at $25 top 50th place and that is only my profit.

Well that's quite a lot wagering and congratulations on winning.

It's risky to wager too much even during races because it's can bust all your bankroll.

I took part in another race in which I wagered around 6 ETH in total.

I also was placing about 1 XRP bets and did around 8,000 rolls in which about 190 were losses on 1.0102x dice. Would you say that the amount of losses sound about right for the race or do you think that was a little too many reds?

I managed to recover all my losses. Played a little later to get more in other words... being greedy and lost it.

at this time, I have no plans to increase the number of my wagered in order to win the race or even just increase the number of wagered to reach VIP. but one day I will definitely do it