DarkBlood096

Intentionally busting

Hi all, DB here!

I'm going to keep this short and easy...

Just thought I should share that I have been trying to recently grind my way to gold VIP in Stake, however I post here because you can do the same thing at PD too.

Does anyone keep dicing until they bust on purpose just to grind their vip to the next level? I've been doing that and over the course of 24 hours, I've managed to achieve 3% worth of silver VIP and I've also got a decent proportion of rakeback. I also tend to grind the most during the races for the full benefits.

Do people grind to bust eventually during the race or even rage bet just to increase to the next vip level to get extra features?

Thanks all, I'd like to see just how many bust on purpose just for grinding etc :D

I won't call it intentionally busting, nobody likes busting, but its one of the 3 possible outcome, its either you win,walk away when you lose some  or you ends up busting all 

I never focus on playing for VIP, even rarely see the percentage increase in my VIP level. I only focus on playing for profit, I only focus on Wager when I participate in races. after that I will only focus on looking for profit

29 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I never focus on playing for VIP, even rarely see the percentage increase in my VIP level. I only focus on playing for profit, I only focus on Wager when I participate in races. after that I will only focus on looking for profit

Same here. Never focus on wagering to bust for the sake of VIP at PD since I am already VIP at stake and I am now focusing more on gaining profits than wagering but more on busting. Or you can still do both if you like, set wager amount daily and do some profits after.

16 hours ago, Iyahmo said:

Same here. Never focus on wagering to bust for the sake of VIP at PD since I am already VIP at stake and I am now focusing more on gaining profits than wagering but more on busting. Or you can still do both if you like, set wager amount daily and do some profits after.

unfortunately I usually lose a lot if I only focus on the wager when playing. I have VIP in primedice and in stake but still bronze, maybe soon my account in primedice and stake will be silver, but I am not focused on that, I still focus on playing for profit

Sometimes i reinvest  my profits to increase my VIP level and rakeback with flat bet x2, imo the best way to wager for a long time. Everytime i'm busted, it doesn't increase my VIP level

I don’t think anybody wants to intentionally bust to gain another VIP level because at the end of the day it’s not worth it. To say that you were intentionally busting is saying you were trying to lose on purpose. I’m thinking you’re meaning more along the lines of that you are playing regardless of whether you win or lose just so that you can reach another tier in the VIP progression. I would highly advise against that just because money is money and VIP level means absolutely nothing at the end of the day. Sure you make it some extra coupons are extra BTC in those coupons, but is it really worth losing actual BTC? How much are you willing to lose per 1% of progression? If the answer is anything about about 2500 satoshi, please reevaluate why you are even playing. VIP is supposed to be gained through a natural progression of wagering and thinking about it any more than that is not worth gaining VIP levels in the first place.

I don't do that..I keep playing to gain profits and the same time wagering..buts most of the time I want profits but sadly not going to my plan.

when we want an increase in VIP status, of course we have to sacrifice a lot with losing our balance, but in my opinion playing dice in pd is more friendly for raising VIP because playing low payout here is not that hard at stake.

very rarely gambling players like you, who only play focus to be VIP. Most of the players that I know are trying to make a lot of profit and being able to become a VIP is an unintentional play bonus, it's quite different from those of you who focus on VIP.
You are extraordinary

the promotion of VIP ranking and what can be obtained with that ranking is indeed quite tempting. but I personally stick to the guidelines that I set. namely in gambling, ranking is second, while the first is winning. that's why I wasn't in a hurry to catch up on gambling at primedice

I don't think to do that. I try to make profit. But for making wager I play at low payout, like 80% win chance. So it gives me profit or sometimes bust too. But not loss for making wager always. I'm bronze VIP. Don't sacrifice your ammo to get position in race only. Try to make benefit at all circle.

On 28/04/2020 at 12:41, Mahdirakib said:

I don't think to do that. I try to make profit. But for making wager I play at low payout, like 80% win chance. So it gives me profit or sometimes bust too. But not loss for making wager always. I'm bronze VIP. Don't sacrifice your ammo to get position in race only. Try to make benefit at all circle.

right friend. wasting ammunition on bets just to get a warning at a race is not necessary. unless there are things that might be a particular goal to be chased in the race