Ghostnipple

2k Sats to 1.5btc // 5hr Grind

Hi Guys,

a few asking me about this so I thought Id pull the bet data together and post it.

You can review all the bets here.

Its a google sheets document, so It may be a bit slow loading.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTmDEiu-nLsQqQcDydtJS_iUzGdDMZ4sRQTVw34s4oWZHryb4RAdYPXY-wrNnnjaAHNX9Eua9Hd7w3A/pubhtml

image.thumb.png.0d2cc41be8fb612ecf6c21587253dc6b.png

Edited by Ghostnipple
Post proper link instead of shortlinks.

Wow ! I really don't know how you do that mate but congrats to that achievement. But how you do that it's a strategy or luck 
I hope I can do that too. But I already imagine it's really hard to achieve that. by the way yea google sheet is very loading. I try to study this.

That 5 hour grind and by the looks of the spreadsheet is just huge luck on your side. Not so much of a strategy, just pure luck which hardly ever comes. Very big congratulations on making $10,000 from absolutely nothing. That is life changing.

Wow amazing congratulations. You really did a good job. It seems you really had a good strategy in their combined with luck. Did you play that in manual or auto or combination of both for 5 hours?

11 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

That 5 hour grind and by the looks of the spreadsheet is just huge luck on your side. Not so much of a strategy, just pure luck which hardly ever comes. Very big congratulations on making $10,000 from absolutely nothing. That is life changing.

Luck is not a factor I ever consider, I have no control over that. For many players it's comforting to assume that success in a game like this is that it's all down to luck. As the alternative is not so palatable

5 hours ago, iris05 said:

Wow amazing congratulations. You really did a good job. It seems you really had a good strategy in their combined with luck. Did you play that in manual or auto or combination of both for 5 hours?

Manual-Auto I consider every bet placed, but I let the machine click the bet button for me.

Sorry I thought I posted the link, maybe the forum forbids it?? I try again

I amended the original post to include the link long form.

Edited by Ghostnipple

Great Job bro . If one can build  0.25 btc even from 2k sats that would be a great satisfaction . But u did  1.5 btc thats amazing . If u coulsd expalin how u did that that would be helpfull

Wow a huge luck is on your side.congratulations.hope you can share your strategy and be lucky as u.

That is quite impressive - Did you do this here or elsewhere? Also was it manual or auto play? Curious as to what things contributed to these stellar type results. I can't even imagine such a come up especially so quickly. Either way, great job on this run. Hope you can continue to pull off such amazing feats.

finaaalyy some one gave fight against  bot (seeds) , congratulation buddy . hope you will bust all dice sites in near future , and take revenge of all players loss . :P

That was really really amazing!! I can't believe it in my own eyes. My biggest profit from 800 sats to 80k sats only. And from 100k sats to .012 btc. That was really pure luck. If luck comes on your way, it is your day. Oh man, when will I experience that kind of wins, too? 

this is truly amazing. you are so lucky with your seed too. i always get busted with my btc so i know that i won't get this far. But one thing for sure, if you are really lucky then this will be yours. 😊 congrats on this. hope you share some details about how this works. 

This is really impressive, I tried reading your game, following everything you did. I don't know if I succeeded because of course you seem to be able to read the dice, I will try all your strategies, do you play the manual?

20 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

This is really impressive, I tried reading your game, following everything you did. I don't know if I succeeded because of course you seem to be able to read the dice, I will try all your strategies, do you play the manual?

yes that was manual. I first studied dice on bustadice

image.thumb.png.ac04462fd8c55e55db8f8c760ef0e9e9.png

from nothing to 1.5 btc ! i just wanted to know the way you played ! its not necessary since its all about luck and you were super lucky ! but still wanted to know how did you achieve that ! 

10 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

from nothing to 1.5 btc ! i just wanted to know the way you played ! its not necessary since its all about luck and you were super lucky ! but still wanted to know how did you achieve that ! 

In your game you may rely on luck which is your choice. But don't assume everyone relies on luck when they play.

That is pretty impressive, meanwhile when I do a 5 hour grind I would tend to lose all my gambling money, maybe because I would not wait for perfect timing or just do nit know when to stop and maybe not lucky enough.

I think when you said "grind" you meant luck fest..because 2k into 1,5 is not a grind, it is literally just luck at that point. nobody can "griind" a game that loses and expect this result but about once every 100,000 times.

On 06/02/2020 at 02:50, stevenwonder said:

I think when you said "grind" you meant luck fest..because 2k into 1,5 is not a grind, it is literally just luck at that point. nobody can "griind" a game that loses and expect this result but about once every 100,000 times.

That is incorrect, I know what I meant to communicate, the 5hrs spent making 6000 bets was a grind.

Oh my god this was pure luck.i hope it will happen also with me soon😅.one of the best play ive ever seen so far.congrats buddy and may you have more winnings like that.