jeffreyforce

What is your trading app?

In fact, I do not use trading applications, but I work on the famous Binance platform because the security on the official site is much greater than the security of applications as applications still suffer from gaps that allow the scammers to penetrate

It depends actually. But for coins available at Stake/PrimeDice, I use Binance. It's arguably the biggest exchange. I've traded crypto to crypto there, also tried to trade for gaining profits (which didn't work out much 😅)

And crypto to fiat trading is done in my country as p2p exchanges. There aren't many platforms supporting my region.  

I use binance app for trading. We know thaf binance is the top platform pf cryptotrading. The app is very much advanced.  In my opinion it is the best trading app. I use the app everyday to trade my currencies.

I don't use any trading app. I use multiple websites for trading. Those are yobit,hotbit etc. These are good exchangers and also have fame in cryptoworld. They also give various advantages to the users.

On 28/01/2020 at 21:44, jeffreyforce said:

May I know your trading apps guys, so that I can choose a better one trading or best trading app?

First of all, Binance. It is the app which I use most for trading. Kucoin is the next to Binance. I also use Yobit cause I often get free rewards from there! But now, I pass my time in Prime dice.

To do cryptotrading i use couple of apps like binance,kucoin, dcoin. These are the top exchanger and the price of the coins fluctuates quite well in these exchangers. Those are very much trusted . So feel free to deposit and begin trading.

Actually I am a pc user and I like to use all sites in browser instead of apps. If you are talking about trading sites then I prefer those who have low exchange and withdrawal fees and fast service like binance, Bithumb global etc.

My trading app is coinbase. It is one of the best exchangers of cryptoworld. I use it more often.  As they have also their own wallet which is coinbase wallet. I use that too. They give advantages for that. They give airdrops often for their registered users which is great .

I haven't did any trade in my life. I am new to cryptocurrency. Just heard about bitcoin a few days ago and started to research about it. It would be very helpful if anyone suggest me the best app for trading.

Only using binance,last night was dissaster as all market in reds..but binance doing maintenance..what a chance they should never do that or they saving the trader?

Many people come to the forex market with ideas of trading successfully, visions of traveling to postcard beaches, and having all the free time they want.