jeffreyforce

Plans with your BTC balance

Hi guys May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I did not make any investment with bitcoin, but I confess I am holding some bitcoin in my wallet and hope that one day the price of bitcoin rises higher than the current price. I use bitcoin more for gambling than trading

For me 1 bitcoin is 1 bitcoin, never converted it into fiat and I'll never will. Hodling till the end

Well I would keep my Bitcoin and will wait for Price's to rise and hope untill then I don't bust all my bitcoins in gambling lol, I'm sure prices will rise in future.

Edited by EpicGord

Diversification is key when it comes to profiting from crypto, imo. That and being able to hold for as long as necessary. Even during low times, if you continue to hold the price usually goes back up and over what you originally paid for it. Thing is, its a bit difficult to hold when gambling lol.

I will hold and trade some Bitcoin still in the future. I'm planning some of my crypto in the future converted to fiat and invest it in local agriculture cooperative and some in stock market as well as I've already started in stock market and I hope I can add up to it little by little when I got a profit in crypto.

In my opinion, cryptography is the most profitable investment. I am always making plans to invest my sums, but I rely on two types of currencies only. I divide my profits on the site into two halves. Half I make an investment and I store it within the price plan found in the crypto market.

On 28/01/2020 at 23:40, jeffreyforce said:

Hi guys May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

if your thinking about it your right, your in the right place. Investing in bitcoin really are a good idea if you have enough money, just dont forget its more good if you buy bitcoin or other coins when its in lower value thats the right time to buy. Investing in crypto is really good than other investment you just have to be more careful, know more and learn more. hope youll be succesfu, good luck and godbless!.

The essence of cryptocurrency is to spend and not to keep. It is too volatile to keep. Everyone that invested in the BTC in January are all praying that it should go back to 10k$, which is not the real reason why it was created. Very soon, the BTC will stabilize and there won't be anyway to cash out on it again. Very soon and not now.

I am not good at investing in cryptocurrency but any cryptocurrency I have now, I change to Fiat and move on with my life. No time for unnecessary headache.

Currently, I am satisfied with working in the field of trading and storing currencies, where I buy many currencies when the price falls and then I wait for it to rise until I sell, but I plan to establish a small project in the future that can achieve me a very acceptable income

I do not have a lot of plans, because my friend believes that there are a lot of positive changes, so I do not build hope on a non-stable basis at the present time, but what I believe in is that Bitcoin is a great way to invest and has many positives, and I continue with it at the present time and strive to double my profits.

I am keeping my btc now because someday btc price will be more high around 50k which can Make me rich...yes i am try to hold invest of btc for long term to guys...moreover i wanna work with my btc like create an exchange site...