ham0117

VIP Perks worth of big loss?

Many players wanted to reach the VIP level.they wagered so much with a big capital even so much loss in the end.but when once they their star and received their first perks,I notice some players are not happy saying not  worth of their loss.but honestly what do players really expect from vip perks?

Well, vip perks are really for those who wager serious money. Gold VIP is where you start actually getting benefits. $100 and daily reload for life, I do think that's worth the grinding to get it. It does cost a lost to get to gold, but I also think it's not just about capital, I think it's because it looks good. Players normally like the colours and effects you get from wagering too. Many aspects that PD and stake take into account to make us wager more. It's enjoyable that they do keep getting better at what they do. 

Not so sure platinum is worth getting but I know for a fact that gold is where you start getting decent features.

I think its foolish to bust a lot just to get VIP perks. The perks are something that you are supposed to naturally receive as an extra bonus on TOP of what you've already been playing not as the primary goal of the game. Just play normally, and you will eventually gain the VIP levels. No need to try for them.

For me mate it depends how player wager because on stake I'm a Platinum and I reach that by wagering the free coins like 
Rain, Forum rewards, Discord giveaways, and many more free. Yea it's true becoming a VIP is not worth it if you loss to much 
while you wagering. But you can recover it slowly on every free like monthly and weekly coupon and many more.

On PD i am on loss, but not as much as you might believe, just arround 1-2k$ . But thinking that I play for 5 years and I am a gambler thats not so much..I will tell you if it's worth it after I reach gold; that will be the real challange with the reload bonus that is quite high as i heard

The welcome bonus for reaching VIP level is interesting here. And I got more surprised for it when I reached VIP level. Then you will get bonuses, rakeback, monthly and every 14 days VIP coupon depending on your wager. I think it's enough to make user happy. People should stay happy with these. And why someone consider to loss their money for reaching VIP level? You can do it on win way too. 

I think all they expect is stars, the higher your VIP level is, people will think you are rich. A pride has a star on your name. but I personally play not for the VIP level, I only focus on profit, I often play with big multipliers and with small bets, so of course my wager is small

On 28/01/2020 at 16:53, DarkBlood096 said:

Well, vip perks are really for those who wager serious money. Gold VIP is where you start actually getting benefits. $100 and daily reload for life, I do think that's worth the grinding to get it. It does cost a lost to get to gold, but I also think it's not just about capital, I think it's because it looks good. Players normally like the colours and effects you get from wagering too. Many aspects that PD and stake take into account to make us wager more. It's enjoyable that they do keep getting better at what they do. 

Not so sure platinum is worth getting but I know for a fact that gold is where you start getting decent features.

Where did you find out about these benefits?

On 29/01/2020 at 00:53, DarkBlood096 said:

So how much you should wager to get Gold?

I know that Bronze takes 10k green!

well its worth it thought, after reaching the VIP level everything increases, bonuses, rakeback, VIP challenges access, and many other things, its not that bad though, you can recover your loss in a short time after reaching the VIP !!

in my opinion when we reach the vip level the allowance given every week or month will be even greater but that also depends on the Wagerd we do, if when we compare the capital spent with prizes given when first reaching the level it might not be balanced but if we multiply in 1 year then it will feel really big. that's how I felt when I reached VIP in stake I don't know if it's on pd.

On 30/01/2020 at 00:22, iulianbutanu said:

On PD i am on loss, but not as much as you might believe, just arround 1-2k$ . But thinking that I play for 5 years and I am a gambler thats not so much..I will tell you if it's worth it after I reach gold; that will be the real challange with the reload bonus that is quite high as i heard

I think you are smart and Wise gambler becouse playing five years in a gambling sites it will results to lossing hundreads of thousand dollars 

7 hours ago, Winwin12 said:

I think you are smart and Wise gambler becouse playing five years in a gambling sites it will results to lossing hundreads of thousand dollars 

Don't forget that most people play with little amounts, you don't have to be smart, just poor, lol!

Sure, 2k green within 5 years is nothing!

I myself may not be a VIP player because it is very difficult, but I assume if being a VIP player it will be very special starting from there are different stars from other players, then a very large coupon bonus, there are challenges with a large prize totoal and many more again.

Even for some of us who wager a lot, the VIP perks alone are definitely not worth busting large sums of coin. The primary focus should always be making profit before anything else. Even at platinum 2, the amount you receive is around $300. May sound like a lot, but its a one time thing and you have to remember platinum 2 is $500k wagered. On average, this means you'll lose around $5k to wager this much, which clearly doesnt compare to $300.

7 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Let it just come to you. If you focus on getting plat and not high rolling from the beginning, it means loss in the most cases.

Just play and you will automatically climb up the ranks.

This is maybe the reason why they have kept VIP like a secret before they let everybody know about the VIP system.

Just play naturally and enjoy your game like always.

I play for profit all the time. I don't mind if I wage big or not. So far I am happy with my play style. 
I usually coward. I do Hit and run. If I hit I run do I come back? yes but the interval is long. I don't want the dice to recover from me. 

No perks are worth losing money to get the perks that will be of a tremendously less value than the actual money being played with to attain them. That’s the same as you spending a lot of money on a rewards credit card just so you can redeem points for rewards. Seems pretty to stupid to even think of wanting to willingly go beyond your comfort level in order to achieve a VIP status. The reason the VIP status is even there is to recognize the players who play the most, but it’s not something Eddie came up with for you to essentially buy. Just play naturally and when it comes, it comes. Don’t go chasing after it. Play within your means. 

i don't think playing a way the system didn't intend you to play shouldn't be encouraged, its a losing strategy for some benefits that allow you to make up for the losses you had to go through while grinding your way to VIP. just play naturally and don't peep on the vip % counter every 2 minutes and i promise you, you'll get that bronze star relatively fast.

Me as just a commoner here at primedice, not also good at it, but longing to be a vip for me was kinda like it was good at your name design , like oh i got a title, though it would cost you much lost but just ignore reaching vip, focus on getting bigger payouts and profits, you'll get their along with losing nor winning.