Chikou1306

Jackpot is 113 BTC now!

some of you might noticed, many might not, but the jackpot became 113 btc instead of 112 btc in the last couple hours , this jackpot stood here for a very long time without getting won, many players tried to chase it, some players could hit the 77.77 twice in a row but with a disqualified bet amounts . the primedice jackpot is the biggest jackpot in the crypto world, many sites offer less than 1 btc as a jackpot prize, and thats what they can afford to pay, but since it was number one in cryptogambling from the beginning, primedice always makes the exception. 

now with a different prize, with another journey of chasing the jackpot, do you think this jackpot will be won soon ? and who gets the better chances to hit the 113 BTC ?

1 minute ago, Chikou1306 said:

some players could hit the 77.77 twice in a row but with a disqualified bet amounts .

Anybody could hit 77.77 twice in a row, but it would indeed be a very sad day to roll that with an ineligible amount.

Well whoever rolls these in the near future I hope you have the bet amount the right amount. 

2 hours ago, jamyr said:

Anybody could hit 77.77 twice in a row, but it would indeed be a very sad day to roll that with an ineligible amount.

Well whoever rolls these in the near future I hope you have the bet amount the right amount. 

zoltan could hit it many times before with an ineligible bet amount ! i really think they should minimise the bet amount to 1k sats ! its sad to hit the jackpot but with a disqualified amounts !

2 hours ago, EpicGord said:

It's all about luck and big balance, anyone with these two things will hit jackpot for sure in near future lol.

Hitting 77.77 twice with minimum bet requirement will quite of feast anyhow.

Good luck primedicers

i doubt there will be someone who will hit it very soon ! the odds are 1/100 million which is not possible ! only one or two players could hit it all over the past 3 years ! and sadly their bets were disqualified, we may need to wait for another couple years to see someone winning it ! 

37 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

zoltan could hit it many times before with an ineligible bet amount ! i really think they should minimise the bet amount to 1k sats ! its sad to hit the jackpot but with a disqualified amounts !

i doubt there will be someone who will hit it very soon ! the odds are 1/100 million which is not possible ! only one or two players could hit it all over the past 3 years ! and sadly their bets were disqualified, we may need to wait for another couple years to see someone winning it ! 

With 10k minimum bet requirement and odds of 1/100 million, I guess you are right that if anyone will hit it very soon in near future lol

I think the jackpot is the only reason why Primedice is still here. The only biggest motivation for the crypto whales to try and win it. I doubt it will ever be won as it's only going to increase. I don't have 0.01 btc per bet to throw away. I'm not rich.

I would like to rectify a thing, it's not the biggest jackpot in the crypto world. But anyway it's big dudes it is. But it is so hard to hit and they ask for a minimum of 0.01 btc/bet  and thats huge already. Speaking that there is a probability of hitting same numbers in a seed at least 10k*10 which is 1000000000 to 1. So the jackpot is there just for the fact of being there, i don't think it will be ever won by anyone

The jackpot is sitting there for a long time. One of the reason why it is so hard to win the jackpot is because its manual and the minimum amount to win it is huge. Plus, the consequence of false report is permanent ban. I think even big crypto whales do not think of winning the jackpot when playing.

Jackpot could be 10000 BTC for all I care, its literally impossible to hit due to various things such as the minimum bet amount being so high compared to elsewhere along with the fact that its a manual reporting system. It's very seldom that I see any number in a row twice let alone 77.77. I think this definitely needs to be updated to be more realistic even if it means reducing the winnable amount. There are various jackpot models I've seen on other sites that are more effective than the one here at PD.

You are absolutely right, primedice does provide the largest number of jackpots from all crytocurrency gambling sites that exist today, and therefore primedice is always the top of all gambling sites that have existed since the gambling-based world of crytocurrency began in the internet world today.
with 113 btc wins on the jackpot win, it looks like it will be very difficult to achieve, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to win. can definitely get 77.77 rolls in a row. I hope I can get it, given the amount of the bet has been set, that will be a consideration

This actually is a good question, I know the jackpot is a 113 BTC and rising. But what if Primedice was to close down, do you think they would share the jackpot or keep it for stake events or something. I'm hoping someone wins that 1 in 100 million chance of getting it!

On 27/01/2020 at 18:49, @zulfandina said:

You are absolutely right, primedice does provide the largest number of jackpots from all crytocurrency gambling sites that exist today, and therefore primedice is always the top of all gambling sites that have existed since the gambling-based world of crytocurrency began in the internet world today.
with 113 btc wins on the jackpot win, it looks like it will be very difficult to achieve, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to win. can definitely get 77.77 rolls in a row. I hope I can get it, given the amount of the bet has been set, that will be a consideration

hitting it twice in a row is not enough, you also need to set the min amount to be qualified ! best of luck chasing it ! dont forget us when you do 😅

On 29/01/2020 at 02:08, DarkBlood096 said:

This actually is a good question, I know the jackpot is a 113 BTC and rising. But what if Primedice was to close down, do you think they would share the jackpot or keep it for stake events or something. I'm hoping someone wins that 1 in 100 million chance of getting it!

i dont really think they will shar it with players if they ever decided to close, they may move it to stake ! 

I think it's very impossible to hit the jackpot even years come it would be bigger and bigger every year and no one can win this at least 
1% of the jackpot because it's really hard to hit 77.77 and also there's a big minimum bet. And I think that's jackpot prize is just like a 
Number they put it to encourage people to play here on Primedice. 

17 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I think it's very impossible to hit the jackpot even years come it would be bigger and bigger every year and no one can win this at least 
1% of the jackpot because it's really hard to hit 77.77 and also there's a big minimum bet. And I think that's jackpot prize is just like a 
Number they put it to encourage people to play here on Primedice. 

well if they set a minimum bet amount of 100 sats or so, and they lower the prizes, and making it ( hit 77.7x twice in a row, then everything will change, the odds then are 1/1 million, which is way better than1/100 ! well i dont really think they set it just to encourage people to play, they wont risk with 113 btc to encourage people knowing that there is a chance to win it, even if its small !

it is very difficult for anyone to successfully do it, because there are conditions that are very difficult to be fulfilled in betting so that every one who wants to play certainly does not dare for fear of loss. I can give advice if possible can be changed with other coins such as litecoin with the same amount as bitcoin which is 113 litecoin, so that it is easier to succeed.

i think plenty of us made 77.77 twice in row but mostly of us use bots to wagger so i dont check my files of bets if i hit or not... so it could be already taken but the ones that could mostly havent check that to share with the forum and supports.... i mean my bot can make 100k bets per day so imagine to check bet by bet until find it

On 02/02/2020 at 04:32, katsuragi said:

i think plenty of us made 77.77 twice in row but mostly of us use bots to wagger so i dont check my files of bets if i hit or not... so it could be already taken but the ones that could mostly havent check that to share with the forum and supports.... i mean my bot can make 100k bets per day so imagine to check bet by bet until find it

I didn't use bots mate but I always play auto and leave it while running that's why I think I already hit that 77.77 twice 
but I didn't noticed it. And also I didn't meet the minimum bet requirements cause I always hunt big payout.

8 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I didn't use bots mate but I always play auto and leave it while running that's why I think I already hit that 77.77 twice 
but I didn't noticed it. And also I didn't meet the minimum bet requirements cause I always hunt big payout.

Probably i did it to and i think more than once but as you say i also play with a low base bet so i dont think is worth to check if i hit it or not i mean i do almost 30k to 50k bets per day so it would be just a waste of time

so hard to win JP in PD , twice 77.77 , min amount 0.0001 BTC , and you must see it to send it to support 

I hope change this low , at least change min amount and make it automatic prize 

5 hours ago, hamato said:

so hard to win JP in PD , twice 77.77 , min amount 0.0001 BTC , and you must see it to send it to support 

the min amount is ok... so be the difficult but i think like you that it should be automatic plenty of us use bots to be betting plenty i mean i had 6M bets i think imagine checking all the bets of the day of my bot....

16 hours ago, katsuragi said:

the min amount is ok... so be the difficult but i think like you that it should be automatic plenty of us use bots to be betting plenty i mean i had 6M bets i think imagine checking all the bets of the day of my bot....

there are many others ways to check the bets though ! you can easily type on research the number ( 77.77 ) ! and you will find all the numbers that came after that 77.77 ! its easier than you think ! :) the only problem is... how to hit it twice with the qualified bet amount ....

22 hours ago, hamato said:

Yes mate it's very hard to hit that 77.77 twice with that 10k satoshi bet if I have a chance to change that jackpot rules I have an Idea
it's popular jackpot you can see it everywhere in gambling site's I will make a new topic about it.