Chikou1306

What did you achieve in the first month of 2020? 🤔

hello primedicers

a the first month of 2020 has gone, many of us were setting goals to be reached during this year, some of us reached their monthly goals , many of us failed, and for my self i didnt go that far, i couldnt even get a good profit to start my achievement. to be honest this month was super horrible for me, i lost every single deposite of mine, and i did not reach even 10% of my monthly goal, my best reccord was 200k satoshi profit. i dont like to set goals as i mentioned before i like to play randomly, but i just wanted to reach 0.02 btc profit this month to have a good start, and to be able to make a good profit this year, well we cant always reach what we want in life, especially in gambling. 

any way, the year is still long to recover, and we must keep trying after the failure. ehat about you guys ? did any of you reach the goals he set in this month ? or we all failed ? 😅

i achieve a big bust of 150 xrp that i was already ready to cash out but i say nah i can make 10 more and then big streak of red that i wasnt ready to hit so... i busted all with a big smile in my face

i hoppe i can recover them... im not that confident but im just sure that ill do my best on that goal :D

55 minutes ago, katsuragi said:

i achieve a big bust of 150 xrp that i was already ready to cash out but i say nah i can make 10 more and then big streak of red that i wasnt ready to hit so... i busted all with a big smile in my face

sorry to know about your loss, but it seems like this red streak touched many players in the very first beginning of the year, i think its a very normal thing, we have to lose in the first days/months of the year to always keep chasing recovery for the rest of the year !! any way, best of luck in what's coming next !

I have achieved a new hobby, I started to gamble almost everyday of the first month of the year and I must say I have been able to triple my money, but since I could not control myself I ended up losing all of it.

16 minutes ago, bananas said:

I have achieved a new hobby, I started to gamble almost everyday of the first month of the year and I must say I have been able to triple my money, but since I could not control myself I ended up losing all of it.

well , you must be a good self controller to be able to reach your goals, a good gambler knows when to stop after winning, and after losing, and just remember to gamble only what you can afford to lose, best of luck bro !

1 hour ago, Chikou1306 said:

sorry to know about your loss, but it seems like this red streak touched many players in the very first beginning of the year, i think its a very normal thing, we have to lose in the first days/months of the year to always keep chasing recovery for the rest of the year !! any way, best of luck in what's coming next !

Yeah i am hopping to recover at least thoose 150 and then ill chase the bust i had at the end of the year 400 xrp moreless but idk i just hoppe to enjoy my bets and have this little heart attack when you almost bust and booom recover jejejeje the bes feeling of the world... when your almost crying and then you feel so safe and in joy

57 minutes ago, bananas said:

that always happen you just need to play when youre chill enough to make a good call in your bets and also as chikou say a good gambler needs to know when to stop  before the bust and after a good win

Nothing but loss. The good about my lost is I wagered but the bad news is it's not enough. I often hear that "know when to stop. CONTROL" but in reality its so hard to do when you are losing or winning. 

The first month of 2020 I have not gotten any profit here, I do not know, I am very difficult to win here. therefore I began to reduce playing here, I now spend more time playing at stake and I get good results there

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Nothing achieve this January 2020 my plan to save all reward's, forum challenges, and other free crypto was gone I made 
it all bust also every deposit bust on stake and other gambling site. better to rest at least 1 week to start again I feel greedy 
on last time.

I still failed to achieve my target in the bets I made at Primedice, even so I would not give up that easily. as you think, friend. time is still long to keep fighting and continue until the target is reached.
I think most of our friends reach their targets in the bets they make. and I hope to catch up with them in winning the target in betting.
I hope we can achieve victory and success together

I managed to achieve my silver VIP during the end of January! I'm now Gold rank, I've been grinding my way there for a long time. Finally did it but it took a long time. I lost a lot of money in January. Now it's Feb, I lost even more. And since we are not so far away from March, I'm calming down on the wagering.

1 hour ago, DarkBlood096 said:

I managed to achieve my silver VIP during the end of January! I'm now Gold rank, I've been grinding my way there for a long time. Finally did it but it took a long time. I lost a lot of money in January. Now it's Feb, I lost even more. And since we are not so far away from March, I'm calming down on the wagering.

Congrats to you becoming a Gold VIP mate I think you're VIP on stake not here. Yes me too I've loss to much on january even this month
I've loss to much I don't know how to stop losing everyday. I hope sometimes we can win.

10 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

january was not a  good month for many of us, glad it ended :D and happy to see you achieving something during that month, congratulations, and i hope the rest of the year will be much better.

I think I have a goal and I want to ahieve , but I in January wanst able to but I will keep on trying, my goal is to make about 1,000 every month and wish it could help me more in gambling and adding up, do you know I just have come to understand that its going to be really good form me to learn how to gamble and am willing to take it head on, but this is really a good site

I achieved from the first month of January I think at least every week I can WID at 200k SATs..it's small but it helps a lot in paying my bills.but when February comes then busting sensation comes.it so hard to control not to take out from vault to recover what I'll lose and in the end all my balance become a big ZERO.

10 hours ago, Kariuki said:

I think I have a goal and I want to ahieve , but I in January wanst able to but I will keep on trying, my goal is to make about 1,000 every month and wish it could help me more in gambling and adding up, do you know I just have come to understand that its going to be really good form me to learn how to gamble and am willing to take it head on, but this is really a good site

well things doesnt come always like we wish, you cant achieve your targets most of the time ! there are ups and downs in life and so as gambling, i wish you recover and achieve high goals in the next months.

1 hour ago, ham0117 said:

I achieved from the first month of January I think at least every week I can WID at 200k SATs..it's small but it helps a lot in paying my bills.but when February comes then busting sensation comes.it so hard to control not to take out from vault to recover what I'll lose and in the end all my balance become a big ZERO.

so it wasnt that bad though, good to know there are few of us made profits during that months, and lets wish this month will be much better.

I passed the first month in 2020 by successfully achieving the target that I wanted. It felt very happy when I managed to do it. I began to learn to play more relaxed and not be affected by my emotions from now on

On 17/02/2020 at 20:34, akmal1984 said:

I passed the first month in 2020 by successfully achieving the target that I wanted. It felt very happy when I managed to do it. I began to learn to play more relaxed and not be affected by my emotions from now on

congratulations to you friends, if you have reached your target in betting on primedice. because there are many of our friends who are still trying to pursue their targets, including myself.
and I will continue to try to reach my target. hopefully realized in the near future

I didn't achieve anything but the 24 XRP coupon that the site used to lure me back. It was worthwhile though because I made it to 410 XRP and cashed out. Now I am here again wanting for more. xD

9 hours ago, BidaManEris said:

I didn't achieve anything but the 24 XRP coupon that the site used to lure me back. It was worthwhile though because I made it to 410 XRP and cashed out. Now I am here again wanting for more. xD

It looks like you are lucky enough with the bet you made.
although only receive a coupon of 24 xrp, but you managed to make it tens of times the amount. it is a sign of a good victory in 2020. I hope other victories will overtake you going forward this year

Well, nothing much, more like busted my salary then broke up and lost my job. Guess that can be a great achievement, no?

Edited by FotisNt

I did not achieve any profit but I am enjoying my time here because I am not spending that much and I am OK with playing small amount and also winning little. I discovered challenge today and I can't wait playing with it now for more fun.