sourc3code

Questionnaire about your session profits/losses

General Questions Related to Profit/Loss  

13 members have voted

1. 1. On average, how much do you need to make each session for you to actually withdraw?

• Less than 2x
    • 2 - 5x
    • 6x - 10x
    • 11x - 15x
    • More than 15x
    • Usually play till Bust
    • Play multiple sessions with balance due to minimum withdraw amount
  2. 2. How long have you been gambling for online?

• Less than 6 months
    • 6 - 12 months
    • 1 - 2 years
    • 2 - 3 years
    • 3+ years
  3. 3. Overall, are you in profit or loss?

• (+) Profit
    • (-) Loss
    • (=) About Even

So I had an interesting conversation today on PD chat with some fellow players, and it made me curious as to the patterns/habits of online gamblers. One topic that came up was how session goals were correlated to either the success or downfall of a player long term. With this being said, how much do you normally need to make before you actually withdraw each session? I’m curious to see how this correlates to players overall profits/losses along with the length of time you’ve been actively gambling for since you first started.

I think answering these simple questions will be able to depict more clearly on what habits are optimal for success in one of the most important aspects for most people gambling, which seems to be profiting from the games played. Since most online gambling works similar in mechanics, please answer the questions on this poll for all gambling that you’ve done online whether on PD or elsewhere. It should be interesting to see which session goal choices bring the most success/failure in both short term and long term gambling.

well for me i always play until i get busted, i dont like to set goals, or to say i will go x bankroll till i stop, i always keep playing until i get busted, i really dont know what happens to me when i play, but i cant stop, and yeah i have been here for more than 3 years and i am in a huge loss, i wish i recover some this year, or even the whole loss :D 

Awesome if you can post here your conclusion of your investigation would be perfect that way the ones who selected that we bust can learn from the ones that are on profit and know what things can help them to make better decision on their sessions... i know its more about luck but sometimes a good call can make a big difference

I always play multiple sessions until minimum payout reach but usually the scenario will ended up being busted. Lol, I am in a loss but the good thing is that I don't get money from my pocket just to gamble. Anyway, nice survey you got there buddy.

I usually play until I bust, it is a stupid thing because I feel greedy with the profit that I get and I keep playing and hope to get more and more and end up losing, therefore now I have a target every day, if I arrive at my target, I stop playing and continue the next day

Interesting survey. Looking forward to see the result soon. As for me I play multiple sessions until I reach minimum withdrawal. I only gamble small amount that I can afford to loss. When luck is on my side I gain profit. I'm contented with my profit when I reach minimum withdrawal. Although we cannot avoid to be busted from time to time. Overall I got small gains from rolling. 

I play with specific target to achieve or until bust sometimes when things don't go well.

Wellsometimes there are bad day and seems nothing to work and I usually end up busting all.So that's why my stats are red lol

I bet as much balance as I have on that day. if I reach the minimum withdrawal limit, then I will withdraw and stop playing that day, if I lose, I will also stop that day without making a second deposit.