Iyahmo

UNLUCKY Gambler for two weeks

Have you ever experienced this, guys?

After withdrawing enough profits, I have been unlucky everyday. It is my two weeks of being unlucky. All my deposits were busted. With this there are so many emotions that enters my system.

-I lose my confidence in playing.

What do you usually do guys?

Do I have to take a rest and focus on other things aside from this?

seems like the site is punishing you from taking money away 😄, it happens to many players actually, after winning you expect always a red streak, and when you withdraw it means that you were lucky and the red streak will come ! its a normal thing that happens to many players, dont worry, you will win sooner or later ;) 

On Stake more than a month I always bust my deposit I never won I can't reach my goal even 1/2 of my bankroll profit 
can't reach it. It's very unlucky year to me. I hope soon we can win again and recover our losses not all but some of our losses I hope so,

19 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

On Stake more than a month I always bust my deposit I never won I can't reach my goal even 1/2 of my bankroll profit 
can't reach it. It's very unlucky year to me. I hope soon we can win again and recover our losses not all but some of our losses I hope so,

i am losing for a month now too ! i am wondering what is going on ! why all of us are losing just like this ! seems like they are hiding a big profit for us :D 

Just now, Chikou1306 said:

i am losing for a month now too ! i am wondering what is going on ! why all of us are losing just like this ! seems like they are hiding a big profit for us :D 

I like that mate they are hidding huge profit to us I hope so like I hit 5mx on mines with 10 satoshi bet :D I really don't 
know why this time is really hard to win I always think that I want to stop but I can't xd. but I start my goal now I forgot all 
my losses and make new goal play slowly and deposit not to much.

aww 😪😪😪 take a rest for a while. its part of gambling. you will really bust and eventually you will learn from it too. or maybe you need to change the strat that you are using. maybe you can recover soon. 

Same here actually, its been a few weeks since I've had any luck at both here at Stake. Seems like every time I deposit it just goes downhill lately. Been quite frustrating. The past few weeks have been one of the worst weeks for me in a while. Not sure what's going on but hoping it turns around soon.

I have also felt what you feel. if I feel less fortunate when playing, then I will stop playing for a few days and that sometimes works. and maybe we do need rest to refresh our minds

I love how people lose interest because they have lost for 2 weeks straight, just wait until you see that I've been on a losing streak for 7 months and nothing has got any easier for me. That is called bad luck. I'm still hoping for a turn around. If I lose, I just take a break and come back if I actually have funds or when I can make my next deposit. I even go into chat just for the fun.

3 minutes ago, DarkBlood096 said:

I love how people lose interest because they have lost for 2 weeks straight, just wait until you see that I've been on a losing streak for 7 months and nothing has got any easier for me. That is called bad luck. I'm still hoping for a turn around. If I lose, I just take a break and come back if I actually have funds or when I can make my next deposit. I even go into chat just for the fun.

Sorry to hear that. The longest streak i have experienced was two months and that two weeks was the latest. Let's hope for the recovery and luck be with us soon. I also enjoy chatting even after busted for me to atleast redivert my attention of being busted lol 

Same here..one week always busted.but of course it because I'm greedy.hope our luck come back again .just take rest first.

Maybe a small break is best choice during this kind of situation. I have also experienced bad luck like you. After having impressive run I have deal with bad luck for nearly a month. Then I made another impressive run. That's like a circle of gambling.

if your finances are running low and your savings are also getting drained, I suggest you take a short break, do other activities. if your confidence returns. Your beliefs have also started to be strong, so come back to the betting room, hopefully you will succeed in recovering your losses before