stevenwonder

Superbowl LIV

I know that many on this forum are not from the US so you may not be as familiar with the Superbowl, the most watched event every year within the United States. This years matchup is between the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs (-1.5). Compared to last year’s game, I believe this one will be much more entertaining and will ultimately come down to if San Fransisco’s defense can stop the powerful Kansas City offense led by reigning NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes. As somebody who watches a lot of American football, I will believe this will be a competitive game until the middle of the third quarter, when the Chiefs start to run away with it. While the chiefs defense can be susceptible to the pass, the 49ers, who are a run first type of team, will need to rely on their quarterback, Jimmy Garropolo, to keep up on the scoreboard. Garropolo is a great game manager, but he doesnt have the playmaking ability that will be required to win this game. My prediction: KC-34 SF-20

16 hours ago, RIckT said:

what if you were to bet over/under market on total points?

That total is something I’m not comfortable betting on. 54.5 is such a great number because when I was doing hypothetical matchups in the conference championship games, I had predicted that this matchup’s total would be 53 points and that’s just too close for comfort for me.  Gun to my head though..and that’s putting it lightly, if I had to choose, I’d go under. But I’m in no way making that my official play, however, the spread of -1.5 KC is an official play. Bet it hard

I would like to point out how much of a valuable post this was compared to most posts in here..how many other posts have given you a great and winning bet? The problem is how many of you all cared to bet on this? Dont say i didnt try to help you guys out..

Everyone got intense about the game between 49ers and chiefs..all are excited what will be the outcome of course the end is chief won.

I like those superbowl Also I love eddie he made thunder on sports betting room when everytime 49ers score or TD 
I think Eddie bet on niners that's why he support it :D But that's a amazing comeback game 10-20 to 31-20
I regret that I cashout when the score is 10-10.

Well being from America, I'd say football is my number one sport I watch and I provided one winner in this forum with this post, and i also had an accurate prediction for the LSU/Clemson national title game about a month ago. Ill post all my american football picks for next season, that I like in a thread, which probably would be a contribution that is actually somewhat of a helpful contribution to his forum.

On 23/01/2020 at 03:28, stevenwonder said:

I know that many on this forum are not from the US so you may not be as familiar with the Superbowl, the most watched event every year within the United States. This years matchup is between the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs (-1.5). Compared to last year’s game, I believe this one will be much more entertaining and will ultimately come down to if San Fransisco’s defense can stop the powerful Kansas City offense led by reigning NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes. As somebody who watches a lot of American football, I will believe this will be a competitive game until the middle of the third quarter, when the Chiefs start to run away with it. While the chiefs defense can be susceptible to the pass, the 49ers, who are a run first type of team, will need to rely on their quarterback, Jimmy Garropolo, to keep up on the scoreboard. Garropolo is a great game manager, but he doesnt have the playmaking ability that will be required to win this game. My prediction: KC-34 SF-20

By the end of the 3rd quarter, 

How the F would the Chiefs come back from this.

I'm not from the US but I used to work offshore for a satellite tv provider in the US.

--

We have that Pick'em Challenge where in for the whole season, all of offshore workers for this company will have to compete with each other in guessing who wins and who lost, and the top 2 gets a fantastic reward of a super expensive Superbowl ticket, pocketmoney, airfare and I can't remember all.

Will look forward into your picks next season, hopefully you do more of these even with the Collegiate Tournament.

edit:::
P.S.

===I hope others also give your prediction merit points===

Edited by jamyr

Doesn't bother me if I dont get merit points, it's just trying to help people make some money in this forum by gambling. I mean if youre going to do it, you may as well do something that somebody knows a little more about, by way of watching sports. That being said, I won't hit every pick I make but I'm at about 71% which is really good for handicapping any odds that are 1.91 and above

Really thought that the 49ers were going to win this game - was pretty upset in the second half when it all came down for them. Guess the Chiefs did what they do best, which is make a comeback at the end. 

39 minutes ago, sourc3code said:

Really thought that the 49ers were going to win this game - was pretty upset in the second half when it all came down for them. Guess the Chiefs did what they do best, which is make a comeback at the end. 

As I predicted, when Jimmy Garropolo had to be clutch in crunch time, he wasn't prepared to do it. You can't expect a guy to do something he never has to do, in the biggest game of the season.

On 05/02/2020 at 14:47, stevenwonder said:

As I predicted, when Jimmy Garropolo had to be clutch in crunch time, he wasn't prepared to do it. You can't expect a guy to do something he never has to do, in the biggest game of the season.

Given you were good at predicting these stuff, 

Were you able to bet big on this game? What type of bets did you make, like first td, total score, win overall? What kind of bettor are you in a football game?

6 hours ago, jamyr said:

Given you were good at predicting these stuff, 

Were you able to bet big on this game? What type of bets did you make, like first td, total score, win overall? What kind of bettor are you in a football game?

I only bet on the KC spread. Prop bets are one of the worst things that you can wager on and are basically sucker bets. I find it somewhat stupid to bet on who is going to score the first TD or if a certain player will have over/under a specific amount of a certain stat. I focus on spreads and total points in a game. As I mentioned above in a previous post, I was very confident in the spread, very hesitant about the total score, I ended up getting both predictions right, but unless I'm very confident in my selections, I won't post a pick. I only did the total because the poster asked me about it but I prefaced it with the fact I wasn't wagering on it. To answer your original question and give you solid advice: The more you stay away from the "silly" bets, aka prop bets, the more success you will find, if you happen to follow the sport closely or take advice from somebody that does.

On 05/02/2020 at 14:06, sourc3code said:

Me too mate I bet 500 xrp on 49ers on the score is 10-10 and I'm very happy when they TD but on the last quarter damn they loss
I really expect that they already win cause only 5 minutes i think score is 10-20.

14 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Me too mate I bet 500 xrp on 49ers on the score is 10-10 and I'm very happy when they TD but on the last quarter damn they loss
I really expect that they already win cause only 5 minutes i think score is 10-20.

Big bet, friend, maybe if you place a bet on over under will be able to get a profit with a very large odds and also do not have to worry about which team wins, just need to hope both teams do not produce a lot of numbers in the fight they do.