Jelanstream

Your biggest Multi bet Win

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
I think all of us who bet on sports betting we already won on Multi bet or Parlay but what is your biggest Multi. Well guys my biggest 
Multi bets win is only 75.77x and that was ( 11 parlay ) I really expect that win cause I have a 15 different bets slip on that time that I 
choose a team randomly depends where team I like.
How about you guys what is your biggest multi bets win?

biggest.jpg

i never placed a multi bet, i always place single ones ! the odds of winning are super risk, i cant take that risk , i always like to go with the better odds for me ! but sometimes i lose big amounts even when playing with low odds ! its all about luck...

3 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i never placed a multi bet, i always place single ones ! the odds of winning are super risk, i cant take that risk , i always like to go with the better odds for me ! but sometimes i lose big amounts even when playing with low odds ! its all about luck...

Yes mate it's all about luck I already experience I loss at 1.03 odds on soccer the team that I bet already have 3 score and the 
enemy is only 1 and the time is on 2nd quater 80 minutes already I didn't expect that the enemy score 3 goal in less than 20 minutes.

My biggest win so far is 2.86. I havent tried multibets. I don't know how it works or how to win multibets. Maybe i'll try betting one this week end and post here the result. I am looking forward to win like you do.

Wow, congrats on that win bro. My biggest multibet as I remembered was 11x but I just bet small amount. I mostly placr single bets too. I never won huge multipliers from multiple bets because I usually pick wrong teams though. Sometimes, i do follow some of the multiple bets of the other players but still no luck.

I never bet multi, I got the biggest win yesterday when placing a bet. so when you vs mcity I place a bet on you and my total odds are around 7x I was actually just fad but it turns out you won and I got a profit. but what is unfortunate is that I only made a small bet.

On 20/01/2020 at 20:42, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
I think all of us who bet on sports betting we already won on Multi bet or Parlay but what is your biggest Multi. Well guys my biggest 
Multi bets win is only 75.77x and that was ( 11 parlay ) I really expect that win cause I have a 15 different bets slip on that time that I 
choose a team randomly depends where team I like.
How about you guys what is your biggest multi bets win?

biggest.jpg

Nice one! I guess my biggest one on Stake was a multi about 15x 

What games/teams did you actually bet on to win this? I think that would be more interesting to me than the actual amount. I usually don't play too much multi-legged bets, mostly try to increase the wager amount and go for heads up bets instead when it comes to sports betting.