Jump to content
Jelanstream

What is your Unforgettable moment on Gambling

Recommended Posts

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community 
I think we all have unforgettable moments anywhere on gambling. For me my unforgettable moment on gambling is on Stake
I accidentally all in 247 XRP on 7x payout on Dice that was my first biggest hit when I start gambling I experience that when I 
join Stake 2 to 3 weeks on that time I really don't know what did I do on gambling site cause I'm newbie on that time.
How about you guys do you have a unforgettable moments on Gambling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there are many good moments that i will always remember ! but the unforgettable moment for me was when i could make 2 btc from 2k satoshi faucet in one day ! i got busted after few minutes ! but i will never forget how i could go that far,,, in the other side there are many bad moments, i will answer them in your next topic ( what are the worst moment ? ) 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

there are many good moments that i will always remember ! but the unforgettable moment for me was when i could make 2 btc from 2k satoshi faucet in one day ! i got busted after few minutes ! but i will never forget how i could go that far,,, in the other side there are many bad moments, i will answer them in your next topic ( what are the worst moment ? ) 😅

Every time you reply my topic mates you always make me laugh thanks of it. But my worst moment is like now a days I 
loss almost 1 month on stake always deposit but never withdraw. I think this is the time to quit or delete my account on stake.
Or just play from free and never deposit again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

Every time you reply my topic mates you always make me laugh thanks of it. But my worst moment is like now a days I 
loss almost 1 month on stake always deposit but never withdraw. I think this is the time to quit or delete my account on stake.
Or just play from free and never deposit again.

oh, i am sorry about your loss, i really feel you because i have a very big experience with losses, i wish you all the best on your recovery road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sourc3code said:

I have way too many to really pinpoint to one. The one that probably sticks out the most for me is when I lost 2BTC in a single session with low payouts. Ever since then I don't play low payouts on any dice site.

what strat you where taking to bust 2btc with low payouts?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Muffin20 said:

hmm mine was , placing a bet with trx and i forgot the onloss was too high. and also with bch, that was my stupid mistake lol

I already experience that mate like when I play at 3.75x and my onloss is 65% and after that I change my mind and I do hunting big 
payout but sometimes I forgot to turn of the onloss that's why just a minute I bust all my balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jelanstream said:

I already experience that mate like when I play at 3.75x and my onloss is 65% and after that I change my mind and I do hunting big 
payout but sometimes I forgot to turn of the onloss that's why just a minute I bust all my balance.

hahaha its crazy . and last time too, i should be hunting my bch , and i have 1m or 2m , then i was using my xrp to hunt with 0.001 bb, and change it to bch, i forgot to change it to a 100 bb lol then its gone hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I already experience that mate like when I play at 3.75x and my onloss is 65% and after that I change my mind and I do hunting big 
payout but sometimes I forgot to turn of the onloss that's why just a minute I bust all my balance.

once i config wrong on proffit and  on loss so it never reset jajajaja and when i found it, it has stopped because i had set the max win so it stop because magically i get a last good hit and get a lot but i was almost with a heart attack seeing all those reds going up from nowhere

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2020 at 01:49, katsuragi said:

once i config wrong on proffit and  on loss so it never reset jajajaja and when i found it, it has stopped because i had set the max win so it stop because magically i get a last good hit and get a lot but i was almost with a heart attack seeing all those reds going up from nowhere

 

Wow congrats for getting  the last good hit mate but how much is the total profit after you getting the last green hit.
I think that huge cause do you have a increase on loss. Hope soon we can experience again that our amazing hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2020 at 08:46, Jelanstream said:

Wow congrats for getting  the last good hit mate but how much is the total profit after you getting the last green hit.
I think that huge cause do you have a increase on loss. Hope soon we can experience again that our amazing hits.

not a good hit lol i was playing with like 1k or 2k of doge so i hit almost the same was playing martingale on the site with autobot, so i just set the max bet to change side and so jejeje if i recall right i was playing on 2.5x or 3x jejeje

On 24/01/2020 at 13:06, iulianbutanu said:

I made from 0.003 btc 5 btc on bitcasino. They denied my withdraw, asked for KYC and I did it. 2 days waiting for kyc i busted. And this was 2-3 months ago.

 

Small regrets are daily from the moments deposits are confirmed

F... I hate when i think i should withdrawe, but deep inside im like, hmmm i could easily go 1k more, its not a big deal and then..... jajajaja busted :D but yeah all the time im getting like thoose small regrets that i could already cashed out but no, i was greedy to take a very little amount it wont do any difference lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to forget every thing. Losing or winning denies me my sleep. So, what I do is I try to forget everything every night to have a good night sleep. There are times that it take me days to forget a loss and there are also times that my heart is still beating fast because of a win in days. I am doing my best to separate my life gambling like to my personal life by forgetting  because if I don't my work and social life will be affected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's when i bet 25 xrp in keno and it hit 7x. Thats my unforgetable moment in gambling. I managed to payout multiple times at limbo, too. But those were just memories that I can't now repeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gambling moment that I can't forget a few days before christmas yesterday, when I played slots, I only played with 3 rounds and I got 3 scatters and I got 15 free spins and in free spins I got 5 scatters and I hit 1544x. and I get a profit of 0.12 btc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×