Jelanstream

Did you reach the maximum posts everyday?

12 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Already fixed mate thank you! Yes mate I hope so there's more information about here on forum also on games I also create a video strategy soon
about dice cause I have a good strategy I want to share it. Also I make more Rollhunts soon I create it on youtube or here even on twitter and Telegram.
I hope there's more people to join.

That's good to know mate. That's interesting looking forward to that strategy of yours mate so I can try it soon. I will surely join on your rollhunts count me in it would be surely exciting for us then.

On 25/01/2020 at 21:20, policewale said:

Indeed! it is either because there are few people using the forum or there is really nothing to discuss here. I have 30 post per day and completing it is just a dream.

If you just do the same that i do (work all week and in weekends go crazy on post you easyly could reach the max post)... ill try just today, so wish me luck

On 27/01/2020 at 11:41, @zulfandina said:

some people may indeed have a routine or busy work in the real world rather than in cyberspace which takes up more of their time. and that is also likely why they did not reach the maximum posting on this primedice forum.
but that is not the case with me. I actually reach the post limit more often even though it's not every day. because my time I might spend more every day in front of my computer than on the move in the real world

Yeah, a lot of us dont pop in here to often and if you dont you can in 1 day reach max because you have the notification box full and also you have a lot new topics to find out

On 29/01/2020 at 07:20, sourc3code said:

Btw I found a post that Dan put up over at Stake which I believe applies here to. This is what he wrote:

Noob (0-99 post count)

• Capped at 10 posts per day.
  • No signature.
  • Cannot send or receive forum satoshi.
  • 3 month appeal period for warning.

Member (100-999 post count)

• Capped at 20 posts per day.
  • Signature now unlocked with 1 image.
  • Forum satoshi trading unlocked.
  • 1 month appeal period for warning.
  • Increased pay per post value rating.

Maybe it is but i dont think so... i mean at least i was here between noob and member is enthusiast (and with that i was able to send me some btc from forum to my primedice account and so but maybe its more for the noobs i mean never tried to depo from my primedice account to the forum

On 29/01/2020 at 10:20, iulianbutanu said:

Well, so basically most of the users can do 20 posts a day and hero, after spamming for month can do 30. But what's maximum ammount? What's the default ammount. 

That could be very helpful, i get usually arround 1k sats/post

You must try and reach it to get the true knowledge

On 31/01/2020 at 08:30, Jelanstream said:

Already fixed mate thank you! Yes mate I hope so there's more information about here on forum also on games I also create a video strategy soon
about dice cause I have a good strategy I want to share it. Also I make more Rollhunts soon I create it on youtube or here even on twitter and Telegram.
I hope there's more people to join.

PM me youre youtube link to watch it when you post it men :D

On 29/01/2020 at 21:20, sourc3code said:

Btw I found a post that Dan put up over at Stake which I believe applies here to. This is what he wrote:

Noob (0-99 post count)

• Capped at 10 posts per day.
  • No signature.
  • Cannot send or receive forum satoshi.
  • 3 month appeal period for warning.

Member (100-999 post count)

• Capped at 20 posts per day.
  • Signature now unlocked with 1 image.
  • Forum satoshi trading unlocked.
  • 1 month appeal period for warning.
  • Increased pay per post value rating.

Hero (999+ post count)

• Capped at 30 posts per day.
  • Bypass flood control.
  • Maximum pay per post value rating.
  • Signature can have up to 2 images.

Respected (Promoted by staff)

• Capped at 40 posts per day.
  • Bypass flood control.
  • Maximum pay per post value rating.

Not sure if this applies 100% to PD as well, but I'd presume so. Hopefully this helps out any of the newer people who had questions about post count and earning sats from posts. 

I think the post is out of date. I'm sure my max post is over 20 per day. Thank you for providing this anyway ^^ really appreciated.

Never knew there was a maximum number of posts here, 

On 23/01/2020 at 14:28, sheenaz.bay said:

it's hard for me to reach the maximum post here on the primedice forum, because there's rarely a new topic to comment on, but I often reach the max post on the stake forum, because there's always a new topic discussed and easily reach the max post

If stake have max number of post, where to find it here? 

1 hour ago, williamsh said:

Sometimes I reach the maximum number of posts per day, but that's only if I spend hours in the forum, which is super rare. I guess only during vacations when I have free time :D

Hey mate Welcome back long time no see Yes I always see your comments, posts here on forum but sometimes but it's last month I think 
you are rarely online cause I just saw you today your posts! 

On 01/02/2020 at 01:25, MrNice23 said:

I just post in this forum from time to time, i'm not really fund of spam and creating nonsense topic just for some sats, i just write when i feel to.

yeah bro ! creating a nonsense topics effect the forums ! we need to choose the contents of our topics carefully to keep this forums as better as we can !! 

On 01/02/2020 at 08:25, MrNice23 said:

I just post in this forum from time to time, i'm not really fund of spam and creating nonsense topic just for some sats, i just write when i feel to.

Cause you are rich mate you don't need a forum rewards or sats but for me and to other people here forum rewards helps it can be
use to complete forum challenges or other games that need to bet to win.

It's nice to feel like you have achieved something when you get to maximum posts per day. But the best part is avoiding spam topics and useless comments. I remember once when another user had just copied and paste my own comment then withdrew his sats. But he lost access to the forum as a result to that. 

It's funny how far people go to farming the forum when the whole aspect is to help others and enjoy useful topics.

4 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

It's nice to feel like you have achieved something when you get to maximum posts per day. But the best part is avoiding spam topics and useless comments. I remember once when another user had just copied and paste my own comment then withdrew his sats. But he lost access to the forum as a result to that. 

It's funny how far people go to farming the forum when the whole aspect is to help others and enjoy useful topics.

I think all people here is want that forum rewards too. But copying other people comments or topic is not good you can report it 
and that user will be banned here on forum. I never do that you can easily reply and create topic without copying other users.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:02 PM, Jelanstream said:

Hey mate Welcome back long time no see Yes I always see your comments, posts here on forum but sometimes but it's last month I think 
you are rarely online cause I just saw you today your posts! 

I am also the same as him, last month I was very active because I had a lot of free time so I could continue to be active in the forum. but for now I am only active when I have free time, I really want to have lots of time so I can discuss with all of you. I also have not been very active in gambling, only bet sports in stake.

never. I have never been able to exceed the message limit. the maximum number of messages per day was 5. Even on the stake forum, where there are much more topics, it reached the limit of strength a couple of times.

Looking at some of the content on this forum, and how well sentences are constructed, I would think they should limit the people who contribute nothing more than a circle reply in every single post should have their posts limited. What’s a circle reply? It’s one of those posts where the person says something like: “I like to sports gamble but only on sports I know but then I won’t gamble on sports I don’t know but I do wager on the ones I do know!” As you can see, the user just went in a circle with what their thought was, and it’s very annoying to read. 

I do not reach maximum post per day, some posts are kind of off and that I do not really relate to it or know what to say so I do not reply to those, I have noticed that this forum does not have a lot of active members.

I used to be a member on Stake forum and I was Hero rank in which I used to reach maximum posts per day as I was really active. During that time, I've been here hoping that being constructive and helpful, my own input can hopefully liven up everything on PD too. I don't reach max posts that often here but I plan to do that as I do enjoy feeling like I've achieved something. Max posts and helping out others and feedback on content and finding out answers too is what makes the community so special.

On 15/02/2020 at 11:39, Han2x said:

I never experienced here reaching post limit. But I remember I reached limit on stake forum. I love the heart tag in your name when you post 10 minimum. 

Yea me too mate I love the heart when you are forum hero and high roller. Yes it's easy to maximum post on stake because there's 
a lot of topic that where you can reply not like on primedice forum it's hard to create a new topic because only dice game.

1 hour ago, jomaka said:

No i don't. I barely post once a week these days ... But I plan to become more active

well posting from time to time is much better than posting nonsense topics, some members keep posting random things only to get the forum rewards.

22 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Yea me too mate I love the heart when you are forum hero and high roller. Yes it's easy to maximum post on stake because there's 
a lot of topic that where you can reply not like on primedice forum it's hard to create a new topic because only dice game.

Yeah it's true because primedice is lacking behind in forum activity as compared to stake, it's easy to rank up on stake while here on or forum, I rarely see new topics

On 09/02/2020 at 09:27, Jelanstream said:

Cause you are rich mate you don't need a forum rewards or sats but for me and to other people here forum rewards helps it can be
use to complete forum challenges or other games that need to bet to win.

Yeah maybe a ton of us get some help from the rewards but i found it like a ton of post later that i can get some rewards from it and i mean i can get the same from doing faucets... so i just love to be chatting here and get paid from it even if is just a sat per post i would

On 09/02/2020 at 11:14, DarkBlood096 said:

i dont think he could do something with those sat i mean you need like 2k to withdraw min so with 1 only post i dont think he could and just reach 100 post to get paid and then get banned i mean is kinda lame to even reach it just for that :/ but anything can happen maybe thats how poop goes when he have no one to offer double coins lol

On 09/02/2020 at 16:51, nolep said:

I am also the same as him, last month I was very active because I had a lot of free time so I could continue to be active in the forum. but for now I am only active when I have free time, I really want to have lots of time so I can discuss with all of you. I also have not been very active in gambling, only bet sports in stake.

i went out from forum and both sites almost like 2 or 3 weeks and feel like an eternity i needed to fix my times on what i can spend it because i went mad here i spend more time here than working i dont even get something from here so... i just wanted to fix this and know im trying to build a pc to keep my bots going 24/7 while im in the office fully focused on my work and maybe from there invest a bit here again

On 12/02/2020 at 05:25, stevenwonder said:

Looking at some of the content on this forum, and how well sentences are constructed, I would think they should limit the people who contribute nothing more than a circle reply in every single post should have their posts limited. What’s a circle reply? It’s one of those posts where the person says something like: “I like to sports gamble but only on sports I know but then I won’t gamble on sports I don’t know but I do wager on the ones I do know!” As you can see, the user just went in a circle with what their thought was, and it’s very annoying to read. 

I dont see that too often maybe im not that crazy i mean i jump a ton of comments sometimes couse they just see like a repetitive thing or just like a personal opinion that i will maybe not care so i just skip it, maybe making a post of whose able to make the larger repetitive post would be fun for the ones like me that have plenty free time

On 17/02/2020 at 07:36, EpicGord said:

Yeah it's true because primedice is lacking behind in forum activity as compared to stake, it's easy to rank up on stake while here on or forum, I rarely see new topics

thats why maybe it should be more post of some stuff personal or something that could reach all of us to get there and chat and discuss more interesting things than maybe some strats that sometimes is just martingale with something new to add and not all of us get that interested for (i do sometimes but i mean i need to throw my bot working almost for 1 day) to be fully sure that with my balance i managed to do it safe

No, I rarely even come on forums too, so that would be even hard for me to manage and do at once, that's just hell of a hassle, I used to do it on stakes forums until I got banned but now I'm losing interest in being active on forums so much.