Jelanstream

Did you reach the maximum posts everyday?

8 hours ago, Iyahmo said:

I am still starting to join forum community and looking forward to become one of you guys. An active forum member. So the maximum post is 10 to be exact?

its seems but still if you post 19 posts more youre going to grow up to enthusiast and you will be available to post more daily

I will reach the maximum limit if I'm not busy with the activities that I do. like a few days I was very busy so I rarely play primedice and also discuss in forums. I sometimes have free time that is not so long and when it will start active, I am exhausted because of many activities so I overslept when going to play.

On 23/01/2020 at 14:28, sheenaz.bay said:

it's hard for me to reach the maximum post here on the primedice forum, because there's rarely a new topic to comment on, but I often reach the max post on the stake forum, because there's always a new topic discussed and easily reach the max post

Indeed! it is either because there are few people using the forum or there is really nothing to discuss here. I have 30 post per day and completing it is just a dream.

I don't often because I don't like saturating the forum with useless nonsense. It's a waste of my time as I have other things to do. It's in a way good that there isn't much posting as there used to be by others because it's important that the moderators keep it free of spam.

They could do with getting rid of threads that have been made before. Come across many myself.

lol, i not even knew there is maximum of posts, i will see if i can reach it today :)). I am going to post as a degen and see how much is the post limit for me. I never reached it until now, but now i am going too. 

the forum is nice, lots of useful information can be found here

When can we find here the information about the maximum number of post daily? Is their a difference on the maximum post to reach daily by rank in the forum?

Edited by iris05

3 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

lol, i not even knew there is maximum of posts, i will see if i can reach it today :)). I am going to post as a degen and see how much is the post limit for me. I never reached it until now, but now i am going too. 

the forum is nice, lots of useful information can be found here

Good luck my friend. It is so hard to complete the maximum forum post since the forum it self don't have new topics to talk about. I challenge myself everyday to finish the maximum post and unfortunately I failed daily.

3 hours ago, iris05 said:

When can we find here the information about the maximum number of post daily? Is their a difference on the maximum post to reach daily by rank in the forum?

Yes my friend. The maximum post you can make each day depends on you forum rank. Of course the higher your rank is, the more forum post you can make. I am looking forward for you future post in the forum.

1 hour ago, policewale said:

Good luck my friend. It is so hard to complete the maximum forum post since the forum it self don't have new topics to talk about. I challenge myself everyday to finish the maximum post and unfortunately I failed daily.

Yes my friend. The maximum post you can make each day depends on you forum rank. Of course the higher your rank is, the more forum post you can make. I am looking forward for you future post in the forum.

Thank you my friend for the information. Hopefully I'll be more active here during my freetime as I'm learning a lot  from sharing useful information and ideas. Still thinking of the topics that I want to post here in the near future. 

6 minutes ago, policewale said:

I hope you enjoy the forum the forum as much as I do. ❤️ 

Yes time flies when I'm in here. Aside from new learnings, I also found some good topics I'm interested at. Looking forward for more topics to be discuss here in the future.

2 hours ago, StRiKeLaNd said:

i'm just starting to post here so i dont know if there is somebody reach thier post everyday

Don't worry you have enough time. After you reach 20-50 posts, you'll be also able to earn some satoshis to play arround and do some money. Cheers

some people may indeed have a routine or busy work in the real world rather than in cyberspace which takes up more of their time. and that is also likely why they did not reach the maximum posting on this primedice forum.
but that is not the case with me. I actually reach the post limit more often even though it's not every day. because my time I might spend more every day in front of my computer than on the move in the real world

So happy to reach the maximum post the previous day. It was my first time to reach it. It was fulfilling feeling indeed since I was able to find good topics that interest me here. I hope I can continue to be more active here to gain more learning if time allows. 

Btw I found a post that Dan put up over at Stake which I believe applies here to. This is what he wrote:

Noob (0-99 post count)

• Capped at 10 posts per day.
  • No signature.
  • Cannot send or receive forum satoshi.
  • 3 month appeal period for warning.

Member (100-999 post count)

• Capped at 20 posts per day.
  • Signature now unlocked with 1 image.
  • Forum satoshi trading unlocked.
  • 1 month appeal period for warning.
  • Increased pay per post value rating.

Hero (999+ post count)

• Capped at 30 posts per day.
  • Bypass flood control.
  • Maximum pay per post value rating.
  • Signature can have up to 2 images.

Respected (Promoted by staff)

• Capped at 40 posts per day.
  • Bypass flood control.

Not sure if this applies 100% to PD as well, but I'd presume so. Hopefully this helps out any of the newer people who had questions about post count and earning sats from posts. 

Edited by sourc3code

10 hours ago, iris05 said:

So happy to reach the maximum post the previous day. It was my first time to reach it. It was fulfilling feeling indeed since I was able to find good topics that interest me here. I hope I can continue to be more active here to gain more learning if time allows. 

Wow congrats mate I reach the maximum posts to many times but now I rarely create or comments posts cause I have a Internet connection problem
Yea there's a lot of learning here that we can gain like strategy, lucky people, free crypto and many more I hope this forum will stay together.

3 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Btw I found a post that Dan put up over at Stake which I believe applies here to. This is what he wrote:

Noob (0-99 post count)

• No signature.

Hero (999+ post count)

• Bypass flood control.

• Bypass flood control.

Not sure if this applies 100% to PD as well, but I'd presume so. Hopefully this helps out any of the newer people who had questions about post count and earning sats from posts. 

Well, so basically most of the users can do 20 posts a day and hero, after spamming for month can do 30. But what's maximum ammount? What's the default ammount. 

That could be very helpful, i get usually arround 1k sats/post

On 1/26/2020 at 10:20 AM, policewale said:

Indeed! it is either because there are few people using the forum or there is really nothing to discuss here. I have 30 post per day and completing it is just a dream.

I have now never been able to reach the maximum extent of posting because I have a busy schedule, but I am now trying to make time to discuss with you guys. oh yes this forum needs a lot of new posts to enliven it so that all players can be active to discuss.

6 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Noob (0-99 post count)

• No signature.

Hero (999+ post count)

• Bypass flood control.

• Bypass flood control.

Thanks for sharing this mate Yea I think it can help to new people here on forum primedice and I think it almost the same
way here on forum primedice and stake primedice but different name like virtuoso, master and many more other 
name if you have reach that posts I think.

19 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Wow congrats mate I reach the maximum posts to many times but now I rarely create or comments posts cause I have a Internet connection problem
Yea there's a lot of learning here that we can gain like strategy, lucky people, free crypto and many more I hope this forum will stay together.

Thank you. Hopefully your internet connection will be fixed soon. I hope so as this gives a lot of valuable information especially to new members most especially in gambling ideas which they could apply here in PD. 

19 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Noob (0-99 post count)

• No signature.

Hero (999+ post count)

• Bypass flood control.

• Bypass flood control.

Thank you for posting it here. I've been also looking for this information on stake as I'm still new in their forum. Now I have an idea on how many post needed to reach a certain rank. 

On 30/01/2020 at 16:53, iris05 said:

Thank you. Hopefully your internet connection will be fixed soon. I hope so as this gives a lot of valuable information especially to new members most especially in gambling ideas which they could apply here in PD.

Already fixed mate thank you! Yes mate I hope so there's more information about here on forum also on games I also create a video strategy soon
about dice cause I have a good strategy I want to share it. Also I make more Rollhunts soon I create it on youtube or here even on twitter and Telegram.
I hope there's more people to join.