Jelanstream

Did you reach the maximum posts everyday?

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
I'm just curious guys that you reach the maximum posts everyday because for me I can't reach it and also I don't know how many 
posts everyday to reach it. I can't reach it because sometimes I running out of topic or I think I'm just always busy at work.
How about you guys did you reach the maximum posts everyday here on forum primedice? 

2 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i never reach it before thought ! i dont even know how many posts we can post a day ! but i am pretty sure its more than 10 because i made more than 10 posts many times in the past !

Really mate you didn't max the maximum post a day? cause I think you are active here on forum I thought you already made it
I max it once but I didn't count it and I just think it's more than 20 posts a day. and other said they have more than 50 posts a day.

Hello there friend.

Nope. I feel like I have unlimited post. It seem to not end. LoL. I tried. I read topics, sometimes topics are not worth replying or I just don't know what to say. I don't know how many post I can do per day. 

7 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

more than 10

Yes it is. I notice that If you are a newbie, you only have 10 post per day but as time goes by and you ranked up, the post you can make increases. I just don't know how many post are added.

8 hours ago, policewale said:

Hello there friend.

Nope. I feel like I have unlimited post. It seem to not end. LoL. I tried. I read topics, sometimes topics are not worth replying or I just don't know what to say. I don't know how many post I can do per day. 

Yes it is. I notice that If you are a newbie, you only have 10 post per day but as time goes by and you ranked up, the post you can make increases. I just don't know how many post are added.

I heard on stake forum if you reach 1000+ posts counted you have a maximum 50 posts or more I think and your rewards will be 
increase. Yes if newbie is only 10 posts a day.

16 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Really mate you didn't max the maximum post a day? cause I think you are active here on forum I thought you already made it
I max it once but I didn't count it and I just think it's more than 20 posts a day. and other said they have more than 50 posts a day.

i really did not reach it yet ! i seem to be active here only because the forum activities are low ! so you can see my post or reply staying in the home page for hours ! and my biggest number of posts per day was 10 or 11 posts ! :) 

16 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

It just seemed like I am maxing the post per day but I don't. I don't know what is the gmt their using. I think the max post per day of a forum hero is 30. I am not sure. And based on stake 8:00 am PH time is their reset. Again I am not sure. The reason why I look active is I reply many post in one hour.  I think my max post per day is 15.

I don't believe I have a max post with a respected badge. If I do, its definitely higher than I would ever expect to post in a single day. I try to go for quality over quantity when it comes to posts, as this not only helps the site but also the person reading as well. Even if you had a max of 50 post allowance a day, the amount you make from each one is degenerative (meaning you earn less and less on each one regardless of length/quality).

14 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I heard on stake forum if you reach 1000+ posts counted you have a maximum 50 posts or more I think and your rewards will be 
increase. Yes if newbie is only 10 posts a day.

So i just can post 10 per day?... i mean its plenty enough lol but then how can i grow my badge?

10 minutes ago, katsuragi said:

So i just can post 10 per day?... i mean its plenty enough lol but then how can i grow my badge?

Yes 10 every 24 hours. Only way to increase this is through posting more quality content here. WIll most likely take a while though, just a fyi

4 hours ago, katsuragi said:

i mean its plenty enough lol but then how can i grow my badge?

Hi there my friend! Your badge I think depends on how many post you have posted. Say, Newbies are members that have posted 0-49 topics or comments. 50 to 100 I think will be Enthusiast, then you'll be a hero once you reached more than 150 and so on. 

3 hours ago, Muffin20 said:

one sec, so you have to reach the max post first ? that's the time that you can get paid? 

Nope, I think after reaching 50 posts, your next posts are paid. 

I can't reach the maximum post daily. I just choose those topic I'm familiar and which interest me. Im just enjoying reading anything informative here in the forum and if I can add more information then I comment. It's nice to read and exchange good ideas and content from the members.

1 hour ago, policewale said:

Hi there my friend! Your badge I think depends on how many post you have posted. Say, Newbies are members that have posted 0-49 topics or comments. 50 to 100 I think will be Enthusiast, then you'll be a hero once you reached more than 150 and so on. 

Nope, I think after reaching 50 posts, your next posts are paid. 

is comment counted ?

30 minutes ago, Muffin20 said:

is comment counted ?

It is. Look at the satoshi in your name now. Just be active and post meaningful contents :) Anyway, good thing I have a forum buddy now. I bet I can finish the maximum forum post now. I see new people. Its nice. I think the forum is starting to be active and have a life again.

6 minutes ago, policewale said:

It is. Look at the satoshi in your name now. Just be active and post meaningful contents :) Anyway, good thing I have a forum buddy now. I bet I can finish the maximum forum post now. I see new people. Its nice. I think the forum is starting to be active and have a life again.

ooh that . hahaha funny is i was looking at my profile. lol

11 hours ago, iris05 said:

I can't reach the maximum post daily. I just choose those topic I'm familiar and which interest me. Im just enjoying reading anything informative here in the forum and if I can add more information then I comment. It's nice to read and exchange good ideas and content from the members.

I do the same that you do man, i almost all day in checking out all the new topics and try to participate in the ones i can with my thoughts but i mean, there isnt that much topics to be posting like crazy or like to turn on spammy

On 21/01/2020 at 08:28, katsuragi said:

Now you can posts 20 per day I think cause you already reach 50 posts. I don't think what badge you mean but 
you can grow gow posts a day if you reach 1000 posts also on your reputation it will increase by a react from other people 
on your reply or posts.

5 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Now you can posts 20 per day I think cause you already reach 50 posts. I don't think what badge you mean but 
you can grow gow posts a day if you reach 1000 posts also on your reputation it will increase by a react from other people 
on your reply or posts.

i think its the rank that he is pertaining to,mine is enthusiast. i guess you have to post everyday or comment atleast everyday so you will level up. xD

6 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

on your reply or posts.

Yeah i kinda expect it has to be related to the reputation on the reactions but almost no one react on the forum... actually i almost react to any post i find out but i slowly went down due to see that maybe im just to much enthusiast as my badge says

it's hard for me to reach the maximum post here on the primedice forum, because there's rarely a new topic to comment on, but I often reach the max post on the stake forum, because there's always a new topic discussed and easily reach the max post

8 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

it's hard for me to reach the maximum post here on the primedice forum, because there's rarely a new topic to comment on, but I often reach the max post on the stake forum, because there's always a new topic discussed and easily reach the max post

not everyone are really active in forum. i hope they will go here too and post any stories, techniques they used too. sharing stories are great. xD

I am still starting to join forum community and looking forward to become one of you guys. An active forum member. So the maximum post is 10 to be exact?