nolep

Hallucinating gambling

hello my friends these days I have stopped playing gambling and while I slept experienced something that surprised me. so I slept by playing music with earphones then I felt like I was opening primedice and playing gambling, it was like real. I saw the screen of my cellphone that was opening primedice and was playing. I then tried to stop but finally realized I was hallucinating.

I myself strongly advise you not to be too serious when playing because it disturbs your life, hopefully only I will experience this.

Huh? This sounds like a personal issue, as I've never hallucinated from gambling lol. are you sure you aren't talking about epilepsy? Also, don't forget to hydrate and get SLEEP when you need it. Playing for 24 hours or more like Ive see some people do is def a good way to ruin your body as well as your wallet.

Nah mate you need to consult that problem to the professional that's not a good condition or maybe you just need to take 
rest everyday and less playing here on primedice maybe you play just 2 to 3 hours everyday or 3 days in a week.

Hallucinating? Isn't this disturbing? You are now addicted to it. Just like how am I addicted to League of Legends. Fortunately I learn to lessen my addiction as soon as I met Primedice. Although there are still days that i play 24hours non-stop, at least it is not as often as before. I also started to play music again.  

I think focusing your attention to other things will lessen your addiction. Take it easy. 

Are you sure you were awake when this happened? Quick dreams can make it feel like it's so real, yet it was something you saw when you slept for a bit. 

Like when we see ourselves going to the toilet and peeing, while we are still on bed, seems so real until we wake up. But in your case you were on your phone and then you may have seen this "dream" and the second you woke up the setting and surrounding was the same so you thought you were hallucinating? 

Not really sure, and you should probably see if it happens again and then meet some professionals, because it does happen. I have seen myself dreaming a lot about gambling and games like csgo after playing long hours and then going to sleep. Also I once fell asleep while talking to my friends on bed, and during these 5 seconds I saw the Eiffel Tower xD very random but it did happen, and my friends were like wtf you slept? you were saying something to us lol. 

Anyways, it could be a possibility to try investigating :) 

Thanks for the advice. I do suffered that a lot. When i said I'm gonna stop gambling, my fingers are rolling at PD and stake. Yes, it's an addiction that hard to forget. We can just divert our attention and forget for awhile but our mind is already telling us to gamble. Lol

I guess you became very obsessed with primedice that it start hallucinating you lol.

Best way to stop this is to take break and do something else and it will start to fade away from memory.