Mahdirakib

Are you happy with your game?

Our target is to making profit in gambling most of the time. But we can't mange to do it always. We bust our coin with unexpected game. So when you can't win or get greens as you expected do you feel worst? Or take it as normal. Cause it has to happen as we can't win always. You become happy during win or even with loss?

I will be happy when I get a profit but I will be very sad if I experience defeat so I will try to continue to benefit. but the most difficult is to accept defeat because it must suffer a loss that makes every player unable to accept it, but it is a risk before playing.

i never took it normal actually ! after getting busted i do many crazy things, i yell, hit the wall, throw the things around me and many other stupid things ! i really  want to change my behavior but gambling is making it worse.

Of course mate I'm always happy when I play cause when I'm playing I forgot all my problem and playing is my stress reviler even
when I loss. But I'm very happy when I win and I reach my goal or I hit when I'm hunting big payout. 

i get upset if i lose everything. but that's what gamble means. you have to take risk in order to get profit. ☺☺ i am always happy if i get big profit here though. 

1 minute ago, Muffin20 said:

i get upset if i lose everything. but that's what gamble means. you have to take risk in order to get profit. ☺☺ i am always happy if i get big profit here though. 

As I see you on our chat room on Filipino you are always happy you always hit 9900x but not a huge basebet Yes that's how gambling means
win or loss. just be happy always even you loss.

3 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

As I see you on our chat room on Filipino you are always happy you always hit 9900x but not a huge basebet Yes that's how gambling means
win or loss. just be happy always even you loss.

haha i am happy coz my strat was working ☺☺☺ i hope i have that confidence to bet a big amount hahaha

3 minutes ago, Muffin20 said:

haha i am happy coz my strat was working ☺☺☺ i hope i have that confidence to bet a big amount hahaha

I try your strat that you given to me but It's always ending on bust I don't know how to use it also sometime's I didn't seen the 
number of every bets. I think that strategy is only for you. Keep it up mate I hope so you bet big amount.

Hi there, Am I happy with my gambling?  YES. So far so good. I think I making profit and making friend is a bonus. I admit that gambling is addicting. There are times that I feel so bored and I feel like something is lacking whenever I failed to log in in a day. I feel like its part of my system now and if I lose the community I built here i will feel devastated like the way I felt when my first love broke my heart

On 1/19/2020 at 11:51 PM, Chikou1306 said:

i never took it normal actually ! after getting busted i do many crazy things, i yell, hit the wall, throw the things around me and many other stupid things ! i really  want to change my behavior but gambling is making it worse.

You have to control yourself friend, at least it does not harm yourself because of course it is very detrimental if you hurt yourself. I myself if you experience defeat really want angry angry angry, but I control it by not doing anything harmful. often I prefer to sleep immediately to forget about defeat

Depends on the situation and depends on how much amount did I lose. Since I experienced huge amount it is really hard to move on but I keep on urging myself to feel optimistic regardless of the losses. We have to accept the risk of gambling and that is losing.

after getting busted a lot , i can say that i am not fucking happy at all, i really think this AI hates me and it keeps getting me busted, its not a normal thing to be happening, come on.

4 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i really think this AI hates me and it keeps getting me busted,

The AI hates me as well. Lets play manual instead.

----------------

I had a few losses last week and it made me feel down. I was sad of course. No body enjoys loses. Today was a good day for me though, I recovered some of my losses. I am so happy.

I usually like the feeling of winning, whenever I start to win on a row that it what really makes me happy, although sometimes I would usually lose all of my money instead of earning because of how I could not control myself at times.

Its pretty obvious when im on streak im more focused on my jobs and not even get in on PD to chat and so (idk why but im almost not chatting until i see a friend) i think its because i have stuff to do and im happy doing it than just feeling sick of my desicions and trying to find someone to cheer me up... also when i bust i feel that i look like shit working slower and all the time like thinkfull because im just regreting of that last bet (because all we know that the next one of that red streak... was the green of recovery)

On 20/01/2020 at 18:15, nolep said:

You have to control yourself friend, at least it does not harm yourself because of course it is very detrimental if you hurt yourself. I myself if you experience defeat really want angry angry angry, but I control it by not doing anything harmful. often I prefer to sleep immediately to forget about defeat

i thank you for your advice bro, and i really wish to have a better self control , i still can not accept the defeat, i know its a part of the whole game, but sometimes it goes wild, and the red streak refuses to end, sometimes i feel like the site is trolling me and i can never win against it even after trying different ways to... well its a game after all, we must not take it more than just a game.

38 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i thank you for your advice bro, and i really wish to have a better self control , i still can not accept the defeat, i know its a part of the whole game, but sometimes it goes wild, and the red streak refuses to end, sometimes i feel like the site is trolling me and i can never win against it even after trying different ways to... well its a game after all, we must not take it more than just a game.

its true you just make a awesome streak of greens or hits and you just feel like invencible and then you know what is coming... and its a big big red streak that you feel it never ends (for myself a manual streak of 29 reds... i throw base bets too low on the first 20 and then said.... green is coming so i raised and.... nope) but at the end the people in here with more than 1 year all know we all overpassed this thing a ton of times and still get back to keep gamblig and bust some times or win... almost all the times is bust

losing and winning is part of gambling, so I consider it normal when I win and lose, but I don't play like I used to, now I'm more relaxed, not like I used to expect to get big profits, now I only target to get 100k sats / day, after that I stop playing and continue the next day

so far not bad, i still can make profit. but not much, maybe next my chance to get some jackpot. 
so for now i just make a wish to win and more win.

On 27/01/2020 at 03:35, reyvan said:

so far not bad, i still can make profit. but not much, maybe next my chance to get some jackpot. 

I really hope you hit the jackpot but i dont really think you could... i mean it already reach 113 btc and if i remember it hasnt claimed before so i think you almost need 4Million bets before hitting 77.77 and then you need to have a minimum base bet just to get a certain porcent fo your bet

On 24/01/2020 at 16:27, Iyahmo said:

Depends on the situation and depends on how much amount did I lose. Since I experienced huge amount it is really hard to move on but I keep on urging myself to feel optimistic regardless of the losses. We have to accept the risk of gambling and that is losing.

Being positive attracts good vibes :). You will recover like I did. I advice you do recovery games slow and on a gradual manner that way you'll have fun and it is less tense. You know, its hard to play if pressure is on. 

On 27/01/2020 at 17:35, reyvan said:

Lol winning the jackpot is a myth. The jackpot is sitting there for a quite while now but I really like your goal. I hope you get positive results always.

On 20/01/2020 at 01:59, Muffin20 said:

Sis :) have fun. always think that every lose is a new opportunity and can be a bigger one next bet ^^

Whenever the dice is giving a good fight, I enjoy it and yes I am happy.

Although happiness seem to be something that is temporary, when you end losing, happiness is replaced by a big -WTF- 

I'm happy when I got profit for a day big or small. I feel down when I incur losses but its just fine for me when luck is not in my side. Their will be another time to test my luck again in dice. I haven't encountered big losses since I'm not really playing big amounts. Overall im enjoying the game win or loss. 

I will consider it normal because I am well aware that I will not always be able to win continuously. So I will never complain or feel other bad things when I fail to achieve what I am targeting here.

I'm fine of it's only one day lossing but when busted continuously happened I getting pissed off cos I wonder even a small payout had so much red in row.