katsuragi

What is your gambling objective for this 2020

Hey guys so i made a list of my objectives for these 2020 and one of them is in here to reach at least bronze vip and start reaching at least $100-300 per month....

what about you guys? do you have already a plan of what objectives to reach in this 2020? are you trying to reach it with a new strategy?

i will try to make my objective with the same strategy just changing how long i play and avoiding to do my rage bets and go all in when i could just loose the profit of the day instead of loosing all my balance in all coins just because a bad red streak

My objectives this 2020 is to recover all my losses on 2019 but I will do it slowly not just one day recovery and after I recover all my losses 
I chase $5 or $10 everyday profit and I stop playing. and also I'll wager everyday for weekly and monthly coupon.

I'm a bronze VIP here. Have made it without any plan. But reaching on silver is taking much time. I'm doing gambling less nowadays. It was my plan to do gambling less this year. I'm slowly going up. Not with any wagering strategy. Just normal game. 

My objectives for this year are to continue to move up in VIP rank, and also to work at getting my negative stats back toward the green.  The last few months were rough for me, so my goal is to turn it around.

My objective would be not to lose any more, but I already know this isn't possible lol - Realistically, I just want to have fun and not lose a LOT of coin. And of course, I'll be trying for some high payouts to make larger amounts of coin at one time.

my goal in 2020 is still the same, i want to be able to continue to benefit. and also I will target within one month can get extra money just from gambling. and for bingtang it might be a betting gift that I made and I won't hunt it down.

My goal is more on reaching profits rather than focusing on being a VIP. I have too much losses and I would be glad if that goal of mine will gonna happen this 2020 and that is to compensate all my losses.

My gambling objective is to obtain at least (1) 1000x multiplier on a $1.00 bet or more at least and as for personal savings I hope to acquire at least $5,000 by the end of this year but it seems to be quite a milestone for me at the moment. I'm not stretching to much right now but I'm just slowly doing my best to achieve these goals.

To stop gambling. And not kidding. Right now i have only 3 purposes in life.

1. Stop drinking. I am alcoholic and thats the first and the start of the problems.

2. Stop gambling. Losing way more than I earn and I am a too big degen.

3. Quite smoking. I need to think at my age. I wanna reach 80's at least

My objective this year is to have at least small gains/profits daily or weekly. In this way I can save some satoshis little by little and invest it on coins that gains interest to build some passive income.