Jelanstream

How fast did you learn sports betting?

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
For it's takes almost 2 to 3 weeks before I learn about sports betting because I'm first time to bet on sports if there's no sports on stake maybe 
I really don't know what is that. But I have some things that I didn't know like on soccer when I bet over 2.75 and the score is 3 should I win?
Cause I didn't experience that yet. and many more I think I do research more about sports betting.
How about you guys did sports betting on stake is your first time too and how fast did you learn?

Hello there my friend, I am still learning about sports betting. Actually, sports betting in stake is my first time and my experience in sports betting so far is good. I am still learning about how the odds changes and stuffs. I am currently betting on the games that I know and which I play personally like Dota and League. Playing or betting on the sport I know makes sports betting more fun and understandable for me. I think knowing the game, its nature and rules will really help you decide which team to bet on. 

Sports betting is something i've been doing for a while so it wasn't difficult to pick up at stake if thats what you're talking about. To answer your question, when a bet says "over 2.75", yes you would need to have a score higher than 2.75 to win the bet. If you have any other questions about certain bets pertaining to sports feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help out.

i have been betting on sports for couple years now ! i dont think its a complicated thing to do or to learn ! in fact its easy, and the only thing you must know is the rules of the game you are about to place the bet on ! thats all :) best of luck betting

14 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Sports betting is something i've been doing for a while so it wasn't difficult to pick up at stake if thats what you're talking about. To answer your question, when a bet says "over 2.75", yes you would need to have a score higher than 2.75 to win the bet. If you have any other questions about certain bets pertaining to sports feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help out.

Thank you for answering my questions mate but how about that on the photo Mate that +33 +37 etc.. what does it mean
Now I already know Over and Under.

2020-01-21 (1).jpg

4 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Thank you for answering my questions mate but how about that on the photo Mate that +33 +37 etc.. what does it mean
Now I already know Over and Under.

2020-01-21 (1).jpg

Those numbers represent how many different types of bets you can make for each one of those games. if you click on it, you will see various other bets you can make on the game. For example on your screenshot, Wizards/Pistons shows +33. This means that there are 33 different bets you can make on this particular game. I know, its stupid. The + makes it very confusing as it looks like a handicap or spread number. Hopefully this helps.

it took me  a month too to understand sports betting. i always ask one of our friends. i know a little about basketball, and my husband knows soccer. so i depend my bet to him sometimes. ☺️ i research too about the scores of the past games. i don't know but i depend it there too. hahaha i always lose but sometimes i always win. what i don't understand is the score for tennis, dota2 and counterstrike lol

Edited by Muffin20

10 hours ago, Muffin20 said:

it took me  a month too to understand sports betting. i always ask one of our friends. i know a little about basketball, and my husband knows soccer. so i depend my bet to him sometimes. ☺️ i research too about the scores of the past games. i don't know but i depend it there too. hahaha i always lose but sometimes i always win. what i don't understand is the score for tennis, dota2 and counterstrike lol

i dont sport bet couse it has too many variables to analize i mean it could really be fun but i could get more addicted to it than here where i just have to try and predict the impossible random from the dice

23 hours ago, Muffin20 said:

On tennis there's a lot of choices where you can bet for example the set you can choice who will win on 1st set 1st game and so on..
and if you just bet only winner for all sessions you can choice player 1 and player 2 only. On dota 2 there's a lot of choice too
who's team gonna get Aegis, 1st tower, 1st barracks, and so on.. I didn't play counter strike I don't know how that is works.

6 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

On tennis there's a lot of choices where you can bet for example the set you can choice who will win on 1st set 1st game and so on..
and if you just bet only winner for all sessions you can choice player 1 and player 2 only. On dota 2 there's a lot of choice too
who's team gonna get Aegis, 1st tower, 1st barracks, and so on.. I didn't play counter strike I don't know how that is works.

Wait where can u bet on Esports? is the only thing i could really get hooked in researching to win the events

On 20/01/2020 at 10:21, policewale said:

Hello there my friend, I am still learning about sports betting. Actually, sports betting in stake is my first time and my experience in sports betting so far is good. I am still learning about how the odds changes and stuffs. I am currently betting on the games that I know and which I play personally like Dota and League. Playing or betting on the sport I know makes sports betting more fun and understandable for me. I think knowing the game, its nature and rules will really help you decide which team to bet on. 

It was also my first time to play in sports bet and in stake too. At first all was vague for me, from the odds, quarters, the no time out, the negqtive positive digits. Until I ask someone what all the meaning of those and eventually and fortunately I learned how to bet sports now. Before, I am just copying bets. Now i can bet with my own. 

I have not have first hand experience with sports betting, although I am  known of the real life sports betting, I personally think that betting with the use of cryptocurrency. 

I have bet sports for a long time, so when stake opens sports I will be very easy to play it and not have to be afraid to not understand and be confused because I understand what the various bet's mean. what I often do is often playing in the middle bet with odds that exceed the targeted profit that is my target.