MrNice23

My Challenge in Primedice!

I announce officially my first challenge in Primedice even tho i always challenged myself but this one will be public.  

So for this first challenge my goal is to reach 500k sats from 17k sat.

Well not so easy but not impossible i've made much more by the past , so why not trying whatever i bust or not at least i will do my best to reach this goal!

let's see what the odds are cookin! 

Goodluck to you mate hope you can do it nothing is impossible on gambling making huge profit on small payout need 
a time patience and self control on your bets and most of all you need a luck.

14 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Actually i cancelled my challenge for now, i've reached around 0.002 btc from 17k sats (0.00017 btc) i will provide you screenshots ofc.

Wow you make 0.002 bitcoin just only 17k satoshi bank roll but how will you do that mate can you share some strategy to us 
I'm searching a good strategy mate hope you will share it. And congrats to you !

17 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Actually i cancelled my challenge for now, i've reached around 0.002 btc from 17k sats (0.00017 btc) i will provide you screenshots ofc.

Congrats you did a good job mate. More success on your rolls in the future. It was a good challenge for yourself and you really did well to have good gains. I hope you can share us some strats how you've reach it.

This is similar to the post Road to 1Btc from 1k satoshi, surprisingly the guy was successful. I wish you good luck ^^V 17k satoshi starting balance is good :) One of this day I'll challenge myself like you do. Currently, what I do is I save all my coin and try to reach 1btc (which is I think for my case is impossible). I'm looking forward for a positive result to your challenge.

20 hours ago, policewale said:

This is similar to the post Road to 1Btc from 1k satoshi, surprisingly the guy was successful. I wish you good luck ^^V 17k satoshi starting balance is good :) One of this day I'll challenge myself like you do. Currently, what I do is I save all my coin and try to reach 1btc (which is I think for my case is impossible). I'm looking forward for a positive result to your challenge.

We have a same Goal mate I also save all my coins from Forum challenges, Weekly coupon, Monthly coupon , Reload etc..
I save that all coins cause my goal is to reach 1 bitcoin on this year even that is so hard cause we are a gambler hard to avoid 
gambling your savings.

Good luck MrNice23 - its definitely possible. About a month ago I turned 10k that I received from Irena into 1 mil with 5x. This is obviously on the more extreme side, but still it shows that its definitely possible with a little bit of luck and strategy.

Gratz my bro...!!??i hope someday you can make it again until top... From 0.00017btc to 0.005btc...0.005btc to  0.05 btc or more....  I believe you can do it bro...!!??good luck your gambling...and good luck your real life... !!??lul..

8 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

hard cause we are a gambler hard to avoid 
gambling your savings.

True. One of the reason that help me reach my goal is I withdraw all my balance once it reaches the minimum withdrawal amount. I don't ask for more. I still have a long way journey on reaching my goal. Like you, I also want to finish it in this year thats why even if its so hard to control, I really trying my best.

Now I have new challenge to my self I already resetting my PC and I want to start a new goal or challenge for my self and that 
is make a youtube channel, live on twitch and make some Rollhunts or Giveaways to other people also I only play 3  gambling sites
From now that was Stake,Primedice and other one. My challenge is to reach 1 bitcoin this year 2020 hope I do it.

Edited by Jelanstream

Whoops, I did that twice at the other site though. The first one was just from 2k sats from eddie and the second one from the bonus. But that was two weeks ago and seems I can not do it again. Well, hopefully I can do it again. Challenge accepted!

Good luck on your goal, it is good that you are setting standards so that you keep yourself motivated, that is usually what I do when I gamble. Playing the dice will surely help you with maximizing your target earning. 

18 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

As i said, i cancelled my challenge, i stopped at 0.002 btc and this the proof, you can read the date and details in the screenshot below.  

chichoumykutje.png

Do you have plans on challenging yourself again ? Regardless of your profit you still lost to the challenge :) better luck next time

YOU must edit your post tiltle lol ( My Challenge in PD (which ended abruptly) 😛 but that's nice that you managed to atleast 10x your intial balance that's hard :) one time i made like 10k sat to 120k sat in few rolls lol .

Play slow or play like fool some times later one can also get us good results accidentally 😛