Jelanstream

Do you watch the game after you bet?

Hello Again Forum Primedice Community 
For me absolutely yes I always watch the game after I bet specially on dota 2 game because there's a live game on Youtube or Twitch that 
you can analyst the game and there's an advantage when I watch live game on dota 2 like there item's towers down and etc...
but when I bet parlay I didn't watch every game on it.
How about you guys did you watch game after you bet or you just ignore it and wait the result?

Hello again, as I said from my other comment. I only bet on the games I know. Since I love them so much I watch them. Sometimes I can't watch live because I am at work but still I watch them afterwards. Should there be cases that I can't watch the game? What I do is I check its live stats. 

9 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i always watch the game i placed the bets on ! and i also do some remarks, if the team or the player is not doing good i wont bet on him the next time... remarks always help you in sports betting. 

Nice Idea mate thanks for sharing that now I use remarks too cause I always bet on every team that I wan't also I stick 
only with a good team so I always bet on them. But sometime's my best team lose like on Dota 2 I like TNC but they 
lose last match and I lose.

Sometimes when I have a chance, I watch NBA live in tv or in my cellphone but most of the time I did not. Which is still fine since I can see update scores and time in there. Though it is much exciting to watch live while you bet on the choosen team, right.

of course I will look for information related to the match, then I watch the game in progress to find out the course of the match, but sometimes I just place a bet and then leave because I'm quite busy. watching the game take place that I do when I have free time, if not just place a bet and will return to check the profits.

23 hours ago, ham0117 said:

I don't watch on my bet team.im just reading all the chat there so I can follow what's happening to the game

its good to read what others say to the chat during the match, but its better to watch the match to be able to know if your team will win or lose, and to cash out your funds in time ! 

On 17/01/2020 at 13:42, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Forum Primedice Community 
For me absolutely yes I always watch the game after I bet specially on dota 2 game because there's a live game on Youtube or Twitch that 
you can analyst the game and there's an advantage when I watch live game on dota 2 like there item's towers down and etc...
but when I bet parlay I didn't watch every game on it.
How about you guys did you watch game after you bet or you just ignore it and wait the result?

I have tried to bet not with a sport but with eSports once and yes, I watch the game because I really find dota2 fun to watch while the pros are on it, plus the casters especially pinoy casters like Lon and Dunno are epic casters. Others may just bet and not look at their games but those are bookies that are missing so much fun. lol

I actually hate watching games I bet on. I get too mad at every single thing that trends towards me losing my pick and get too happy for every little thing that trends towards me winning my pick. I usually make a bet and then check the score every 15 minutes, but I am one of the few that just can’t watch. Makes it way less enjoyable for me to watch by having a wager on it.