Jelanstream

What game you always bet

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community 
I always bet on stake sports betting on Dota 2 and NBA sometimes I create a parlay on soccer. I just bet on other games when I copy 
a bet from the people who share bets on chat. I always love dota 2.
How about you guys which game you always bet.

Hello my friend, I am not that familiar with sport betting since I only started it weeks ago in stake and I only bet on games that I know the game play, the games' nature and rules. At first, I am not interested in sports betting because I assumed that the games or sports in there are those sports and games that  don't know but I was wrong when I saw League of Legends and Dota. I am very happy. Since then, I bet on those games. Not only the I really love the game but I know the teams as well. There are times tho that I bet on other games/sport when I feel like it or when I saw someone bet big on it. 

4 hours ago, policewale said:

Hello my friend, I am not that familiar with sport betting since I only started it weeks ago in stake and I only bet on games that I know the game play, the games' nature and rules. At first, I am not interested in sports betting because I assumed that the games or sports in there are those sports and games that  don't know but I was wrong when I saw League of Legends and Dota. I am very happy. Since then, I bet on those games. Not only the I really love the game but I know the teams as well. There are times tho that I bet on other games/sport when I feel like it or when I saw someone bet big on it. 

Yes mate knowing the team the heroes they picked that will be can make us an advantaged we're we bet I didn't 
know about league of legends but dota 2 I know it hero, team and the advantages of every team. but we can't predict it every time.

well football leagues and championships are the best games for me ! i always like to bet on football, i bet on tennis also , and sometimes NBA ! thats all,, i always avoid to bet on a game that i dont know ! i wish they add horse racing to stake , it will be a great market to add.

9 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

add horse racing

Well everyone of us had different favorite games on sports betting but that's plan is quiet interesting mate I always watch 
Horse Racing on youtube even I don't know how is that works but I really like Horses. Also I think there's a strategy on
that I don't think so.

I have tried to bet all sports in stake but I always go back betting on NBA. I am enjoying to watch it and so exciting if my chosen team is actually winning. I don't know  but other sports doesn't excite me aside from NBA. 

Mostly premier league football, American basketball, and American Football. Any of the other games I would just be blindly betting for the most part based on the odds. Sometimes I'll randomly bet on something like table tennis, usually on the person who has the least likelihood of winning since I only do that when I am almost out of coin and don't care. Surprisingly, I win them at times lol.

On 24/01/2020 at 18:52, policewale said:

Lol horse racing? how about cock(game fowls) fight ? Its pretty popular in the Philippines.  I wonder if its consider as sport. Wait is horse racing a sport?

Betting on horse racing is very popular in sports betting and yes it is consider sport, there is also hound racing and basically It is considered sport because it's like car racing but with horses lol

On 20/01/2020 at 20:02, Jelanstream said:

Well everyone of us had different favorite games on sports betting but that's plan is quiet interesting mate I always watch 
Horse Racing on youtube even I don't know how is that works but I really like Horses. Also I think there's a strategy on
that I don't think so.

well, it will be a very great feature if they added horse racing ! and yes, there are many strategies , and there are many different ways to bet on the black horse, the winning in that sport is huge, especially in the multi markets !

On 24/01/2020 at 14:52, policewale said:

Lol horse racing? how about cock(game fowls) fight ? Its pretty popular in the Philippines.  I wonder if its consider as sport. Wait is horse racing a sport?

horse racing is one of the oldest sports betting, i think it's the oldest sports though, betting on horse racing is way older than other types of betting, even older than cards ;) 

On 31/01/2020 at 04:51, Iyahmo said:

I have tried to bet all sports in stake but I always go back betting on NBA. I am enjoying to watch it and so exciting if my chosen team is actually winning. I don't know  but other sports doesn't excite me aside from NBA. 

Others sports on stake are confusing. In my view, betting on sports that are familiar to you is betting especially when you know the players you are rooting for. 

3 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

well, it will be a very great feature if they added horse racing ! and yes, there are many strategies , and there are many different ways to bet on the black horse, the winning in that sport is huge, especially in the multi markets !

horse racing is one of the oldest sports betting, i think it's the oldest sports though, betting on horse racing is way older than other types of betting, even older than cards ;) 

When I was a kid, horse racing is still popular but I only see it in t.v. and movies. I think my country is not fond with horse racing. Cock fight (Game Fowls) is popular here even now. I think most of the politicians and high profile individual in my country is addicted to it.

I usually bet on Esport. especially Dota2 as i am very familiar with the game so I know whats really happening on my bet