I just reach VIP in stake the night before last night and it just look me 30 mins to wager 0.5 btc. I didn't even realized I wage that much. I was just playing for fun. I think if you are tracking your progress it will take you more time to progress. Personally being VIP does not make you or your play better. You'll just have some perks that basically depends on how active or passive player are you. 

I think if you have a good capital it will work but usually it also work when u focus on wagered over profit just use  1.0102 po that will work  in an instant with a good oustanding capital without woryng of losing 

1 hour ago, policewale said:

I just reach VIP in stake the night before last night and it just look me 30 mins to wager 0.5 btc. I didn't even realized I wage that much. I was just playing for fun. I think if you are tracking your progress it will take you more time to progress. Personally being VIP does not make you or your play better. You'll just have some perks that basically depends on how active or passive player are you. 

Congrats meign haha 

22 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

playing smart alone might not be enough to achieve VIP ranking. because we also need a large enough capital to achieve it. You can achieve VIP ranking in just one day and maybe even within an hour. depends on how strong the capital you have in betting. The point is not only skill, but also the power of money you have in betting.

I agree with you mate even some people can do with 1 bet only and they become a VIP but for me I don't have a huge money 
It takes long time months or year. Better I focus on Profit so I can wager to but it's to small every time I play.
I hope someday I can reach that VIP status so I can join the VIP forum challenges.

Being a VIP comes with a lot of packages, one thing i am very sure about is that primedice will not start something if it won't benefits the community. So i will urge you guys to get yourself at least bronze. It will worth it at the long run

If you kind of work it out, having all these packages helps you out as a player in the long term. Short term it hurts because you can bust hard. But if you save up 7 days worth of reload, you can acquire a really decent bankroll for the end of the week for a mega race or something. As well as bonuses and support being there for you... it's decent to have vip. however, if your a gambler, i'd recommend it. For those who don't gamble, I do not...