katsuragi

VIP time

I just reach VIP in stake the night before last night and it just look me 30 mins to wager 0.5 btc. I didn't even realized I wage that much. I was just playing for fun. I think if you are tracking your progress it will take you more time to progress. Personally being VIP does not make you or your play better. You'll just have some perks that basically depends on how active or passive player are you. 

Congrats for ur vip tag there.vip level still giving a player a consideration in playing games in here and stake.its a good marketing startegy of eddie

I think if you have a good capital it will work but usually it also work when u focus on wagered over profit just use  1.0102 po that will work  in an instant with a good oustanding capital without woryng of losing 

1 hour ago, policewale said:

I just reach VIP in stake the night before last night and it just look me 30 mins to wager 0.5 btc. I didn't even realized I wage that much. I was just playing for fun. I think if you are tracking your progress it will take you more time to progress. Personally being VIP does not make you or your play better. You'll just have some perks that basically depends on how active or passive player are you. 

Congrats meign haha 

If u want to attain vip level u need a capital for wagering.but it's better wagering with profit.i think vip level gives a lot of perks to a player

22 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

playing smart alone might not be enough to achieve VIP ranking. because we also need a large enough capital to achieve it. You can achieve VIP ranking in just one day and maybe even within an hour. depends on how strong the capital you have in betting. The point is not only skill, but also the power of money you have in betting.

I agree with you mate even some people can do with 1 bet only and they become a VIP but for me I don't have a huge money 
It takes long time months or year. Better I focus on Profit so I can wager to but it's to small every time I play.
I hope someday I can reach that VIP status so I can join the VIP forum challenges.

Being a VIP comes with a lot of packages, one thing i am very sure about is that primedice will not start something if it won't benefits the community. So i will urge you guys to get yourself at least bronze. It will worth it at the long run

If you kind of work it out, having all these packages helps you out as a player in the long term. Short term it hurts because you can bust hard. But if you save up 7 days worth of reload, you can acquire a really decent bankroll for the end of the week for a mega race or something. As well as bonuses and support being there for you... it's decent to have vip. however, if your a gambler, i'd recommend it. For those who don't gamble, I do not... 

On 28/01/2020 at 04:12, katsuragi said:

I hoppe i can take part of the capital with some smart plays and also be able to achieve some proffit, right know i change my strat to be maxed into big waggers and achieve the vip faster than what im been doing these months

playing smart and making profit is the main goal of gambling. about VIP ranking, I think anyone will definitely achieve it while the bet continues to run every day, and as time goes by, wagering will also continue to grow which in the end the VIP ranking is reached even though it is a little slow

Madden yourself in hitting the HR tab if you are impatient enough grinding 100 satoshis for 3 days and recovering it after -500 satoshi profit. I personally did the second option. xD

Hmm. If this way of being a VIP was implemented way back, I couldve been a VIP by now. Its kinda hard reaching even the bronze VIP. Unless you really aim for it by having a decent bank roll and play safe with it. That's the only way that I think I can reach VIP status.

On 09/05/2020 at 07:42, BidaManEris said:

Madden yourself in hitting the HR tab if you are impatient enough grinding 100 satoshis for 3 days and recovering it after -500 satoshi profit. I personally did the second option. xD

bet with a basic 100 satoshi bet within 3 days? it requires a fairly large bangkroll. and if you say recovering every 500 satoshi loss, I think 3 days is very unlikely to reach VIP

I reached Plat on stake quite fast  lets see how  much time it will take to reach  bronze here not so active in past few months.

98% luck is a great option for going to vip quickly. But you will lose about 1-2% money of your wager volume. If you want to wager 10k usd then you need to use 80-120 usd for this. Its up to you.

On 17/01/2020 at 13:21, Jelanstream said:

Yes mate to become a VIP fast you need a good balance to make it. On stake last Mega Race I wager 0.4+ BTC from only 130k sats
Weekly coupon and I win $25 free from top 50th place on race and 79k sats from race rewards I made 130k sats to 200k sats 
but at the end I bust it all also the rakeback but It's Okay for me cause I win $25 free and 79k sats I win on that time.
Wagering on small payout I already accept that I already loss.

Your strategy is really great. We should increase our vip level at the time of big races. So that we will get an extra profit besides our VIP positional improvement.

It is possible to ask the VIP at the support ?